AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Introvert & Extrovert

Senior Member Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Typewriter Dolphin Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2014 08:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Introvert & Extrovert

Just came across this the other day due to a friend. Do any of these two words define any of you guys?

Introvert Definition:
    Contrary to what most people think, an introvert is not simply a person who is shy. In fact, being shy has little to do with being an introvert! Shyness has an element of apprehension, nervousness and anxiety, and while an introvert may also be shy, introversion itself is not shyness. Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people.

Introverts are more concerned with the inner world of the mind. They enjoy thinking, exploring their thoughts and feelings. They often avoid social situations because being around people drains their energy. This is true even if they have good social skills. After being with people for any length of time, such as at a party, they need time alone to "recharge."

When introverts want to be alone, it is not, by itself, a sign of depression. It means that they either need to regain their energy from being around people or that they simply want the time to be with their own thoughts. Being with people, even people they like and are comfortable with, can prevent them from their desire to be quietly introspective.

Being introspective, though, does not mean that an introvert never has conversations. However, those conversations are generally about ideas and concepts, not about what they consider the trivial matters of social small talk.

Introverts make up about 60% of the gifted population but only about 25-40% of the general population.

Extrovert Definition: Most people believe that an extrovert is a person who is friendly and outgoing. While that may be true, that is not the true meaning of extroversion. Basically, an extrovert is a person who is energized by being around other people. This is the opposite of an introvert who is energized by being alone.

Extroverts tend to "fade" when alone and can easily become bored without other people around. When given the chance, an extrovert will talk with someone else rather than sit alone and think. In fact, extroverts tend to think as they speak, unlike introverts who are far more likely to think before they speak. Extroverts often think best when they are talking. Concepts just don't seem real to them unless they can talk about them; reflecting on them isn't enough.

Extroverts enjoy social situations and even seek them out since they enjoy being around people. Their ability to make small talk makes them appear to be more socially adept than introverts (although introverts may have little difficulty talking to people they don't know if they can talk about concepts or issues).

Extrovert behavior seems to be the standard in American society, which means that other behavior is judged against the ways an extrovert would behave. However, extroverted behavior is simply a manifestation of the way an extrovert interacts with the world. Extroverts are interested in and concerned with the external world.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Introvert & Extrovert

i'm an INFP which stands for
    Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving

3. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I usually don't place much credence in these personality tests as a rule, but the introvert definition describes me so well it's actually a little unnerving, especially,

Being introspective, though, does not mean that an introvert never has conversations. However, those conversations are generally about ideas and concepts, not about what they consider the trivial matters of social small talk. ... ... introverts may have little difficulty talking to people they don't know if they can talk about concepts or issues
    Last edited by Datenshi; 01-19-2012 at 11:33 AM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    I usually don't place much credence in these personality tests as a rule, but the introvert definition describes me so well it's actually a little unnerving, especially,

so true

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kitsune View Post
    i'm an INFP which stands for
    Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
    Clone! D: Do ya know what your percentages are?

I took this test in High School, and scored an INFP. My percentages have changed a bit over the last year or so, but it's pretty much the same.

This is my score, as of today:

I: Introverted, 98%
    N: iNtuitive, 62%
    F: Feeling, 62%
    P: Perceiving, 56%

I wouldn't say the description in the OP is 100% accurate concerning my introversion, but it isn't exactly wrong, either. It just depends on the circumstances I suppose.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

todays score (been 2 years since i took it)

Your Type is
    INTP
    IntrovertedIntuitiveThinkingPerceiving Strength of the preferences % 10050156

0.0 thats new
    Last edited by Xian Jaguar; 01-19-2012 at 02:00 PM.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kitsune View Post
    todays score (been 2 years since i took it)

Your Type is
    INTP
    IntrovertedIntuitiveThinkingPerceiving Strength of the preferences % 10050156

0.0 thats new
    Lol, it's pretty common for men to switch from Feeling to Thinking. And you're only 1% on the T spectrum, sooo... xD

But yeah, mine has remained pretty much the same. I think 2 or so years ago, I was something like 100% Introvert, 98% iNtuitive, 45% Feeling, and 45% Perceiving, or something like that. *shrug*

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i was feeling last time i checked

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm an Introvert...and yep that sounds like me. I can't be with crowds for long periods of time ^^; might be why school and social situations drain me so much. I'm INFJ I believe...if I remember correctly.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If only I could only get my results from the three million duplicates threads, but I'm too lazy.

In short, I'm an Extrovert.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Well, so long as we are bring up Myers-Briggs, it is important to realize that introversion and extroversion are usually experienced in degrees, versus being two side of the same coin. As in, a person is more likely to express signs of both introversion and extroversion instead of being strictly one or the other (of course, someone can be a full extrovert or introvert).

For me, I am more introverted than extroverted. I am happiest when I can pull myself away from a large group of people. I like reading, writing (stories, poems, in my diary), working on my engineering projects, etc. I need my "me" time. However, I do like social situations that deal with things that I am interested in. I don't like going to mindless drinking parties, but I do hang out with my friends for game night on campus (or maybe at their house).

And just to throw my hat into the ring, I am an INTJ.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I got INTJ from that test

http://keirsey.com/4temps/mastermind.aspx

It describes me well, don't forget the 22 other plans!!

Either way, I know I'm an introvert. I'm not very good in social situations and I generally feel better working alone and find it easier. I am, however, open to team work, and if I have to work in a team, I will work to the best of my ability to ensure the team's success, though I still find it hard to really warm up to others and be a friend, I'm generally pretty distant.

I guess I'm one of those extreme introverts.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avido View Post
    Either way, I know I'm an introvert. I'm not very good in social situations and I generally feel better working alone and find it easier. I am, however, open to team work, and if I have to work in a team, I will work to the best of my ability to ensure the team's success, though I still find it hard to really warm up to others and be a friend, I'm generally pretty distant.

I guess I'm one of those extreme introverts.
    Sounds alot like me... It's hard to be one of those seriously introverted types, and the rest of the world thinking that there is something wrong with you. Is it really so wrong to want to be alone, where things don't go beyond imagining that you're bashing some of those idiots with a grocery buggy, rather being in a position where it seems like the only thing to do?

I scored INFJ, by the way...
    Last edited by marvel_phoenix; 01-19-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Senior Member Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel has a reputation beyond repute Saeriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 11:25 AM
    Threads

I am introverted with the bonus of being super shy around human beings. I do not like talking very much in general, and if I do, my voice is very quiet, which simply increases my troubles. Though, I actually do enjoy hearing people talk (when the subject is interesting of course) and am an auditory voyeur according to an old friend.

Also, I have come to the conclusion that the humans which exist around me are, in general, unintelligent, and as such, an irritating waste of time and space.

Also, ISTJ.

Introverted - 89%
    Sensing - 25%
    Thinking - 50%
    Judging - 33%

Apparently I'm an 'Inspector.'

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I am somewhere in the middle I think
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

ENFJ
    I'm lazy to look it up, maybe you fellas can. It fits my personality well anyway.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A lot of introverts here.

Should I be surprised?

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I change depending on the environment and the people.
    With 3/4 of my friends I am an introvert. They are the typical teens/young-adults always thinking about party and drinking. I would 90% of the time choose to stay home and watch anime than go to a party. This doesn't mean I don't like hanging out with them, but it can't be too frequent.
    However, if I'm with a group of people with the same interests like me I often feel recharged by talking with them. I would always prefer to go to a LAN party or a screening of Starcraft 2 tournaments at uni than staying home.
    For test I got INFP
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now I have tried my best, even if there were alot of words that I didn't understood but I tried and here are my results;

Idealist [NF] on http://www.keirsey.com/sorter/user.aspx

Info about idealists
    http://www.mypersonality.info/person...f-temperament/

Idealists (NFs), as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. Idealists strive to discover who they are and how they can become their best possible self -- always this quest for self-knowledge and self-improvement drives their imagination. And they want to help others make the journey. Idealists are naturally drawn to working with people, and whether in education or counseling, in social services or personnel work, in journalism or the ministry, they are gifted at helping others find their way in life, often inspiring them to grow as individuals and to fulfill their potentials. All Idealists share the following core characteristics:
    • Idealists are enthusiastic, they trust their intuition, yearn for romance, seek their true self, prize meaningful relationships, and dream of attaining wisdom.
    • Idealists pride themselves on being loving, kindhearted, and authentic.
    • Idealists tend to be giving, trusting, spiritual, and they are focused on personal journeys and human potentials.
    • Idealists make intense mates, nurturing parents, and inspirational leaders.
    Idealists are sure that friendly cooperation is the best way for people to achieve their goals. Conflict and confrontation upset them because they seem to put up angry barriers between people. Idealists dream of creating harmonious, even caring personal relations, and they have a unique talent for helping people get along with each other and work together for the good of all. Such interpersonal harmony might be a romantic ideal, but then Idealists are incurable romantics who prefer to focus on what might be, rather than what is. The real, practical world is only a starting place for Idealists; they believe that life is filled with possibilities waiting to be realized, rich with meanings calling out to be understood. This idea of a mystical or spiritual dimension to life, the "not visible" or the "not yet" that can only be known through intuition or by a leap of faith, is far more important to Idealists than the world of material things.
    Highly ethical in their actions, Idealists hold themselves to a strict standard of personal integrity. They must be true to themselves and to others, and they can be quite hard on themselves when they are dishonest, or when they are false or insincere. More often, however, Idealists are the very soul of kindness. Particularly in their personal relationships, Idealists are without question filled with love and good will. They believe in giving of themselves to help others; they cherish a few warm, sensitive friendships; they strive for a special rapport with their children; and in marriage they wish to find a "soulmate," someone with whom they can bond emotionally and spiritually, sharing their deepest feelings and their complex inner worlds.
    Idealists are relatively rare, making up no more than 15 to 20 percent of the population. But their ability to inspire people with their enthusiasm and their idealism has given them influence far beyond their numbers.

-----------------------------

Performer (ESFP) on http://humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
    Had quite alot on sensing and feeling - and almost none of the others.

Info about performers

Performers have the special ability, even among the Artisans, to delight those around them with their warmth, their good humor, and with their often extraordinary skills in music, comedy, and drama. Whether on the job, with friends, or with their families, Performers are exciting and full of fun, and their great social interest lies in stimulating those around them to take a break from work and worry, to lighten up and enjoy life. Performers are plentiful, something over ten percent of the population, and this is fortunate, because they bring pleasure to so many of us. Performers are the people for whom it can truly be said "all the world's a stage." Born entertainers, they love the excitement of playing to an audience, and will quickly become the center of attention wherever they are. Performers aren't comfortable being alone, and seek the company of others whenever possible -- which they usually find, for they make wonderful playmates. Performers are smooth, talkative, and witty; they always seem to know the latest jokes and stories, and are quick with wisecracks and wordplay-nothing is so serious or sacred that it can't be made fun of. Performers also like to live in the fast lane, and seem up on the latest fashions of dress, food, drink, and music. Lively and uninhibited, Performers are the life of the party, always trying to create in those around them a mood of eat, drink, and be merry.
    The Performers' talent for enjoying life is healthy for the most part, though it also makes them more subject to temptations than the other types. Pleasure seems to be an end in itself for them, and variety is the spice of life. And so Performers are open to trying almost anything that promises them a good time, not always giving enough thought to the consequences.
    Like the other Artisans, Performers are incurably optimistic - "Always look on the bright side," is their motto -- and they will avoid worries and troubles by ignoring them as long as possible. They are also the most generous of all the types, and second only to the Composer Artisans [ISFPs] in kindness. Performers haven't a mean or stingy bone in their body-what's theirs is yours-and they seem to have little idea of saving or conserving. They give what they have to one and all without expectation of reward, just as they love freely, and without expecting anything in return. In so many ways, Performers view life as an eternal cornucopia from which flows an endless supply of pleasures.

* So in short and short Im like a caring person who still acts live the "clown of the class"? Sort of? x))

-------------------------------
    And about what Equ. wrote in his OP I think I have to say that I am a mixture of those two. I can't explain it in other words, Im just a mixture; like 50/50. I can't really explain it any better then that. I love to hang around with people, I always talk before I think, I like social situations exc exc but in the same time I have a big need to be alone sometimes. I need my own space from time to time for example. I feel kind of like a 'smoothie' right now, because of all this talking about me being a mixture. .... I really seem to have a split personality - don't I? =/

Heck!! No wonder that I have heard that I am 'special' from my family before. xD And hey... I even own a t-shirt that says "Im not dumb, I just have bad luck while thinking". Everyone I know tells me that the tshirt in questions is just sooooo me ~.. ;D *approves*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Introvert pretty much describes me, but i don't like to stay inside all the time. Unfortunately due to my back issue, i'm forced to stay inside which irritated me.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    If only I could only get my results from the three million duplicates threads, but I'm too lazy.
    Was is three million already? xD but yeah, you'll never miss personality threads in misc

part-time extrovert.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Naturally introverted, and don't feel the need to change my personality just because being Extroverted is more commonly accepted.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

INFJ
    Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging

I'm not surprised.

Closed Thread

Thread Information