AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OOC: Freeze Asylum

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default OOC: Freeze Asylum

All questions, comments, and other info about FA will be here. I'll announce testing times and feeding times in the RPG thread so look out for those. They will be in huge fonts...so you cant miss it. Let's do this!

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Default Re: OOC: Freeze Asylum

this is going to be a great RPG

3. Likes Bubblegum Pop, RyuTama liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

@Esiphas
    Although Krin is a human, his formidable mind powers have given the Asylum no choice but to lock him away in solitary confinement, in the Human Wing.
    Hale is a new "patient", and the Asylum has yet to determine whether she's as ferocious as her race implies... she will be in the Animalistic Wing.

@Zσɱɓɪє Cυρcαkє
    Cat may appear human, but her affinity with water proves that she is indeed a mystical creature. Not only that, but her ability to influence the emotions of people could prove troublesome if she were to be imprisoned with other humans. She will be in the Unknown Wing.

@Mouthful of Pi
    Eliot, having the features of a cat and human, will be in the Animalistic Wing.

@Kenshiro_Blaze
    Zigfried is quite an interesting fellow; being a blend of an elemental as well as a lion. Normally such an intriguing creature would be placed in the Unknown Wing, but seeing as how his anklet drains his sonic and wind abilities, he may roam free in the Animalistic Wing.
    Shinji Starwind: A being to be feared. His control of cosmic flares and other astral phenomenons causes the staff to be extremely wary of his presence in the Asylum, and rightfully so. He will be in solitary confinement in the Unknown Wing.

@Kuro Kitsune
    Zer'tai is a mystery to the staff. Being once human, his psychic abilities may be a great threat to other inmates, especially humans, seeing as how he may not have full control of them. He is in the Unknown Wing.

@Tintallė Elentįri
    Liliana will be in the Unknown Wing. She will retain her ability to fly, but note that vents and other small openings to the outside world are guarded. It is advised that you refrain from trying to slip through them.

@Light Buster
    Alexis has reached a dangerous level after years of experimentation and modifications, and although she was once a simple human, the Asylum cannot allow her to roam freely. She will be in solitary confinement in the Human Wing.
    Isabella, although obviously more physically capable than most other humans, will be admitted to the Human Wing.

@Folter
    Jackson, being a relatively unskilled wizard, will be in the Human Wing.

@Aedan the demon hunter Elvira is in the Animalistic Wing.
    Arumat (once edited) has quite a few formidable traits, that can prove highly dangerous to the staff and other inmates. He will be in solitary confinement in the Dragon Wing.

@Spydermonkey
    Kumo seems to despise humans, and after witnessing what horrors they are capable of, who can blame him? He will be allowed to roam around the Animalistic Wing, away from most humanoids.

@Red&Stiletto
    No one is quite sure what Tamar really is... although it's apparent that she is much more than a mere human. She will be in the Unknown Wing.

@Luka Megurine
    Valencia will be in the Dragon Wing of the Asylum.

@Nick Doughboy Nikkunemu will be in the Animalistic Wing. He has some formidable physical abilities, but how will he fare with fellow beasts...?

@Sachikochan
    Rima's true form is unknown to the majority of the Asylum. Those that know aren't allowed to speak of it. As such, she is in the Unknown Wing.

@WolfsMoon 13 is of course in the Unknown Wing. Being a shapeshifter, his true form is a mystery to all. Although as long as he has the limiting anklet, he is restricted to his human form(s).

@Morgane
    Morgan may appear human... but the Asylum knows otherwise. She will be in the Unknown Wing.

As for myself,
    Loheian's angelic nature was obvious the moment he was captured. As an extra measure to discourage his influence among humans, he has been placed in the Unknown Wing.

This is to explain who is where, and who your characters may interact with. For example, Dragons cannot interact with someone in the Human Wing, unless the GMs state otherwise.

Holy Christ, I hope I got everyone. o_o
    Last edited by RyuTama; 01-16-2012 at 04:27 PM.

5. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN, Kenshiro_Blaze thanked for this post
    Likes Kenshiro_Blaze liked this post
    Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

>=D I'm so excited!
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

7. Thanks Bubblegum Pop thanked for this post
    Likes RyuTama, Bubblegum Pop liked this post
    Junior Member Nick Doughboy is on a distinguished road Nick Doughboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 11:35 AM
    Threads

sweet

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

the Unknown Wing is the best ... so much creatures to discover !~

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mwuahahahahah. im in teh unknown wing!!!! fear my psionic powers!!!

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

My characters in Animalistic eh? Wondered whether she'd be a Dragon or Animal. Thsi should be Interesting, Far less intimidating males here...

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Zigfried in the Animal wing. Cool, doubt if he'll roam. But Starwind in solitary. Thought so. Fear him mortals.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Junior Member WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 11:11 AM
    Threads

Questions:

Can 13 still record even though he has the limiter on?
    Can I assume he can change his human appearance still?
    Was the PM I sent you both ok?
    When in blinding darkness you loose your sight,
    but know it can return.

When in blinding light you loose your sight,
    but know it can never return.

Beware the light. It is just as dangerous as the darkness.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Changes have been made sorry it took so long.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

15. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by WolfsMoon View Post
    Can 13 still record even though he has the limiter on?
    Yes. Though as you may have guessed, he just can't shapeshift into those forms until the limiter is removed.

Can I assume he can change his human appearance still?
    Keep it for minor details for now... like, he may take on similar facial features of a human he has recorded, but not the entire physique, build, etc. In other words, only those that are very familiar with that person will know that you are impersonating him/her.

Was the PM I sent you both ok?
    If the GM didn't reply to you with any concerns, I'd say you're in the clear. ^^

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

@Aedan the demon hunter Thanks for editing Arumat. You can go ahead and post.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Anybody in the unknown wing want to be 'friends' with tamar? ;D She's a naturally shy person, but also very friendly so it seems likely that despite everything, she would have at least one friend in her wing. Also, if anybody in any of the other wings wants to be 'friends', it would still work as they have that whole 'free time' thing where they are allowed mingle.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    Anybody in the unknown wing want to be 'friends' with tamar? ;D She's a naturally shy person, but also very friendly so it seems likely that despite everything, she would have at least one friend in her wing. Also, if anybody in any of the other wings wants to be 'friends', it would still work as they have that whole 'free time' thing where they are allowed mingle.
    Of course. :3 Everyone should eventually begin talking to each other. I'm looking forward to this rp.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hey guys! I thought the SOPA protest would be all day so I didn't finish planning new FA ideas. So I wont have Charlotte speak for now, just assume shes ok and talk with each other because I might have another challenge coming!

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

20. Thanks Arrisu thanked for this post
    Junior Member WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 11:11 AM
    Threads

Hi,
    Got a little lost with the large amounts of posts that have happend since I last posted.

Any one want to interact with a crazy shapeshifter trying to find the perfect being?

He likes cake.
    When in blinding darkness you loose your sight,
    but know it can return.

When in blinding light you loose your sight,
    but know it can never return.

Beware the light. It is just as dangerous as the darkness.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

anyone want to be friends with Zer'tai? he's a psionic creature and can be sarcastic when not being logical

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

@Kuro Kitsune Yeah, Rima needs a few allies in this Asylum.
    Last edited by Sachikochan; 01-19-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

New NPC Alert!

Name: Tae Miir

Race: Human

Abilities: Advanced Teleportation, Water control.

Appearance: Tae Picture

Bio: Tae is a part of a secret organization that contains only creatures not normal humans. He came to the asylum to assist creatures and recruit new ones. At the asylum he works as a "Doctor" who tests on people but when he calls for tests, it wont be for actual testing.

Okay guys this ISN'T the same Tae Miir in my story, he has his same personality but he does not know Charlotte and doesn't know any of the characters like in my story. Based on you'r performances during certain trials he will call you to be "Tested" but he will in fact SAVE you from being tested. More details will come in the story.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Hey, you said even the ones in solitary confinement got free time. Does that mean i can post as Krinin free time?

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Is that the character you are using? Because everyone can only use one character to start off. And yes they get free time but are still in their jackets.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ms Harley Quinn
    @RyuTama

Sorry for the late responses to your PM! My schedule has been getting busier, and has prevented me from getting online. I'm going to try and participate more in the RPG now, though. I might not be able to post Tue - Thurs, because I have places to go after school. My apologies!

Just in case you didn't know, it's Zombie Cupcake. I changed my username, so it should be easier to mention me in posts. Sorry about the unicode characters in my last username. ^^;

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

28. Likes Bubblegum Pop liked this post
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Btw guys. I'm open to any suggestions and such. I'm also looking for more characters for the actual Freeze Asylum story that I have on facebook.

So feel free to add me on msn or facebook if you want to talk about the rp, or if you have any concerns/questions. My facebook is linked in my sig.

My msn is: [email protected]

<3

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

You mind using my characters in your story? I'm just waiting on the time to use Alexis but I'm curious to see what happens next. BTW, Red and Blue? Sounds like something out of Halo.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    You mind using my characters in your story? I'm just waiting on the time to use Alexis but I'm curious to see what happens next. BTW, Red and Blue? Sounds like something out of Halo.
    Maybe :o I just might

And lol, i don't play halo so I wouldn't know. I used those names because I couldn't remember the original names I mentioned in a FA chapter which got lost. So those were kinda last minute ._.;;

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information