AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Freeze Asylum

I don't know, you seemed a bit worried about me. As much as Rima wanted to go back to check on Dr. Gray, she also liked teasing Zer'tai. Anway, we should look for others who also want to escape. Dr. Gray might be of help, but we will need others. I saw two men a few feet in front of her, I think he can help us escape. Rima started explaining to Zer'tai.

If we can get more people on board, the better the chance of escape.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You're teasing me, aren't you?" asked Zer'tai. "Perhaps. but right now, we must think, not act or we will not make it out alive. Be prepared and we will stay alive."

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

"Be prepared and we will stay alive." was saying Zer'tai when Morgan suddenly appeared behind him, with a dishevelled look.

"prepared from what ? the extermination ?" she said sharply to him. "oh ! please ...aouch!"

Morgan hold her head will her two hands. 'it hurts so bad !!! damn' Her hair starts to zigzag madly in the air and her nails kept changing sizes in at a wild rythm...
    'if it continues to hurt that much .. I going to end up mad'

Somehow, the pain stops. Morgan was relieve and look eagerly to Zer'tai. "You made ME sleep ?!" she shout at him, without paying attention to Rima. "Idiot ! I could have die !"

her head spins and Morgan had to put a hand on a tree to be able to stay up.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holding Morgan in his arms, he said, "I know my way around the brain. I never put you in any danger," Zer'tai replied quietly. "You were in pain and I needed to let you rest or you would have died." For a moment he contemplated something and then said, "Your mind is quite similar to a normal human. I shut down the sensors that allow you to feel pain for a little while until your body returns to it's natural rhythm. I'm sorry I didn't ask you first, but I had to help you."

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Welcome back to the world of the living Doc. Rima greeted Morgan. She was glad to see Morgan was well. Anyway, who were you following earlier? He might be able to help us out of here. Rima got closer to Dr. Gray, just in case she decided to go off balance again.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"She'll be fine Rima," said Zer'tai, reading her mind for a moment. Rima had a tinge of jealous present in the front of her mind. for what he had no idea. Zer'tai lay Morgan on the ground, leaning her against a tree.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Kumo jumped up onto the asylum and pulled apart the two squabbling men from each other at the same time pulling out his katanas hoping to somewhat intimidate them. Kumo than asked "What is the reason for your fighting?"

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Zigfried calmly continued staring at himself in the quarter of a mirror in his lowly cell. He couldn't bring himself to leave and wander around, as that would be far to out of character of the King of Beasts. What he did do was begin gathering wind within his cell and then directed the exetremely unharmful and weak burst outside of his cell door, what this did was slightly burst a few metal screws from the wall loosening it. He had been doing this for over two years now, it was apart of his escape plan and went unnoticed among the Orderlies whom barely bothered him.

He was so dumbfonded on what hale told him and her impression of him being a King. Could it be true, was he some King of lion creeatures, was his father the King before him, or was he still the reigning ruler? So many questions plegded his mind that it began to hurt. Zigfried silently sat down on the cool, somewhat damp floor and concentrated. He wanted to knock on the door of knowlegde and listen to the echos of intelligence.

With a single twitch from his left ear Zigfried caught the sound of fighting, extreme fighting at that. A pair of fighters were fighting in a section of the Asylum he had neither seen or hear voices from. It confused him and forced him to listen harder.

"How could you....THAT MONSTER!" Those he couldn't quitee hear the full dialouge what he did hear was the group with Ladt Cole, Tae, and another. he was fighting Tae it seemed and another stepped in to bring the fighting to a hault. What was this about? Why were they fight, and whom was this msytery man?

'twitch, twitch'

"What was that?" Zigfriend opened his previously closed eyes when the wind changed. The smell of death was gone, and replaced by the faint smell of blood, Peter's blood. The body was gone, how fast, how descret, how odd. Zigfried desided he wouldn't wait any longer, this had to stop.

Standing to his feet Zigfried walked smooth from his ceel, bent his knees, and jumped. he disappeared like a phantom. As the rushing wind whipped against his face Zigfried caught several scents. Before he knew it he came to a hidden staircase, the scent of Tae, and unknown male, Lady Cole and the others lead him striaght to it. Walking through he found himself staring at a burning version of the Asylum, however his nose proved to him that it was a lie. He'd smelt burning building, and flesh before. This was a illusion. Then he noticed them all. Tae, Lady Cole, and Kumo whom was trying to break the fighting pair apart, katanas drawn. Zigfried narrowed his golden ember eyes as a gust of Wind below past them all. Zigfried stood straight with his arm hanging forward, the arua of danger leaking to violently from him the ground below began to crumble and break apart. It that deep voice of his Zigfried opened his mouth for what was to be the first time a few of them heard his booming voice.

"END THIS!!!"

OCC: If I'm out of line here let me know and I'll change this post, don't want to interupt anything or get out of line.
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 01-25-2012 at 06:38 PM.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

When Isabella arrived at the scene, Kumo had already pulled the two apart from the fight as well as another person that just screamed.

(Zigfriend) "END THIS!!!"

Now she needs to know the truth...

(Isabella) "Tae, what is this Organization Red you're talking about? And you who just attacked him, what do you know about Tae and what is going on here?"

She wanted answers before the situation blew up entirely.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member Nick Doughboy is on a distinguished road Nick Doughboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 11:35 AM
    Threads

nikkunemu was in his tree amazed at hale wanderful she is she will make a good ally and friend. i went back to sleep for a little bit. in till i woke up and i seen athar primates fighting i could do nothing because the humans were there already. thay were so men to them i want to git out so bad. its nice that hale and the king are with me it make it so much easier.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Hale slinks out quietly behind Zeigfried, Following him. He was carrying himself much more proudly now. Could I have influenced him? She wonders, Staring at his heavy, Muscular form. A slight tingling on her snout made her shake her head. When she stopped, it was gone. She continued to follow him, Untill he Came across the fighters. Ziegfried shouted "END THIS!", making Hale jump from the sound of his voice. She slunk up beside him. "My king... Do you know who these people are? I knoyw one, and Recognise another from the Animalistic wing. The rest I dont know."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Charlotte headed to the top of the burning asylum to figure out what was going on. She kept the fireball in her hand just in case things got out of hand.

- - - - -

Tae and AJ had gotten separated from the groupm AJ's face was bleeding from the punches and Tae was bruised from the punch. Tae refused to speak but AJ didn't hesitate to.

"What happened between us isn't important. What is important is that you all know what Red is, what Blue is and what my group is. HIS group recruits creatures and if they are powerful enough they are spared, but those who aren't strong enough they use at meat shields in battles and future battles to take over as the superior species."

He took a few deep breaths then continued talking. "This is what this simulator was for. If you all had completed it he would have found who would be used as a meat shield and who wouldn't. They don't care about others, they just care about themselves."

Tae stood silent, almost ashamed at himself. The way AJ had expained Red made Tae realize that what he was doing was wrong. Tae now began to speak.

"Blue...Is the opposite. They wan't to make peace with the humans and live equally. Pretty much they want to suck up and live like pets."

AJ nodded, "As for my group we just want to live our lives. No fighting, no sucking up, no being animals in a zoo. We want to do what out ancestors before us did. Be FREE."

Tae looked at AJ, sighed then reached out his hand to shake his. AJ was hesitant at first and just stared at his hand. After a moment he gave in and shook it. AJ knew what Tae was thinking, he wanted to be part of AJ's group once again. And he accepted.

"Now does anyone have any questions? Because it's almost...Time for something. And I have to be prepared. Just decide who's side you're on because the time is almost here. The time where we...escape."

Tae snapped his finger and the simulation ended, they were all standing in the metal room.

(OC: Finally made my post lol. Sorry it took so long guys, i'm feeling a lot better so yeah :3)

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Escape huh? Just as she planned, only someone else was planning that as well. She was ready to escape but when will be the que to do it. Nevertheless, she wanted to them something.

(Isabella) "You sure this is going to work? I plan to escape to but not without a couple of friends, including my 'sister'."

She didn't trust them at first but she's gonna have to if she was going to escape. She looked at Kumo, who recently became her ally, then Charlotte, and the others. She was planning to escape with everyone, including Alexis, who was still in Solitary Confindment.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-26-2012 at 05:46 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Kumo Looked at Isabella and said " don't worry, we'll get your sister out," than faced AJ " but I would like to know what your plan is for escape, or if it will be a free for all?"

Junior Member Nick Doughboy is on a distinguished road Nick Doughboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 11:35 AM
    Threads

nikkunemu waas sleeping and woke up to some one yelling. he went to see who it was and it surprised he.... it was zeigfried he whanted to know what was up and nikku seen hale and ask what was going on i did not believe it. then i here end this from zeigfried i whant to stope the fighting but i cant with restaints on my legs.

Last edited by Nick Doughboy; 01-26-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hale stared. She moved up slightly, so she stood exactly one step back from Ziegfried, Left paw forward and on his right hand side. "Three groups, The red revolution, the bowing blues and the Freedom movement. They all want the same thing... Yet all of it vastly different. Well my king? What shall we do? The Reds sound too viiolent, and the blues would make us donmestic pets. The Freedom movement sounds the best for me, but of coyrse, I will follow ypur descision, my king." She bowed her head slightly in a subservant sort of way, yet oddly friendly for such aguesture.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Jackson ran back so he could find out what was going on. He was panting by the time he got there, I've got to get in better shape he thought. He missed a little of the conversation but he did hear enough. "-used as a meat shield and who wouldn't. They don't care about others, they just care about themselves." and everything after. Well lets look at the options red, no way just no, blue, I don't suck up to anyone especially people who will just see me as different. Freedom to live now that I can work with, he thought. Isabella and Kumo were with the newcomer and so was he. "I'm with you, just tell me what to do and if I'm able I will."

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Zigdriend couldn't but snarl at both Aj and Tae. They're words were so spaced out it was sickening. They were giving them now choose of they're own. One or the other. Tranfixing them with tales and notions of freedom. What happened if they didn't want to follow any of them? Would they leave them inside.the Asylum to rot, or would they kill them for knowing to much.

"And if we decide we wont to follow are own path. Then what?" Turning to Hale Zigfried gave her a look that said "Don't be fooled so easily." Turn back to the group Zigfried took few steps so he was center stage. His voice echoing against these metal walls. "I want the completely truth, Was it you whom.killed Peters winged one, What is this arua I feel deep believe the Asylum, it seems to echo throughout the whole of this Asylum. An energy like to other so strong it radiates through every pipe and light bulb." Zigfried stepped close to Lady Cole but did not look at her.
    "Who are you? What are you? And how can.we trust you when you force us to choose one side or another. Are you looking for War,.more pain, death, and suffering!?" Now his words rapidally shot out like unsilenced bullets against the grains of curiousity. "If we escape what then. We'll be surely hunted down like dogs, will you protect us? We'll you fight with us?"

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rima was about to say something when she heard a booming voice coming from somewhere in the middle of the Asylum. What was that? Rima had started heading towards the central wing where the others were being tested. You guys wanna go check out the commotion? Rima turned back and asked the other two.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

AJ cleared his throat, trying to calm everyone so he can answer their questions. "The escape will happen tonight. That shadow that has been going around the asylum is one of our very own. In about an hour all security will go done. BUT do not run for it just yet. Make you're way to the basement and find the hidden door. You should see other creatures there that got my message they will show you the way. DO NOT go into the camera room. Because the security cameras will be off for a short amount of time."

He looked at Tae, slightly nervous about the big escape but continued. "Our friend Phoung will be waiting in the secret underground room. Don't under estimate her. She was locked in a solitary cell, highly dangerous."

Tae began to speak, "Only tell others you can trust. If you tell too many, there may be a riot and all will fail and we die."

"Also," AJ began to say. "I did kill Peters. He was catching on to our plan which is why he was punishing everyone harder. He didn't like any of us, so there was no major loss. Now we must go. We have an hour, I will answer more questions when we all meet underground. You can all choose to come with us or wait for another escape if you don't trust us. The choice is yours. All we want is to be free, no war, no pain. We only fight if we have to." AJ and Tae turned and waited for everyone to follow. They put their coats back on to look like doctors. They had to take everyone back without looking suspicious.

- - - - - -

Charlotte began to think about all they said. Blue, was not an option. She was not going to suck up to silly humans just to live. Red, seemed fine. She wouldn't mind killing the humans. But the last sounded better. As much as she loved fighting, she just wanted to live freely. Either way she had no choice. She was going to go with the Independence in an hour. She still did not speak. She wasn't ready to socialize yet. She still feared of being hurt.

(OC: I'll post Phoung's profile now. And I can't answer any questions about the "Monster" because you will all find out after you all can escape)

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So they had to choose or find another way. Why not help them escape and then them do as they pleased. Even Zigfried had to check himself on that note, let them do as they pleased, he knew good and well the conquences that would come from releasing all of the inmates. Riots and choas, death and destruction, screams and tears for the lost. Zigfried submitted himself and slipped back into the quiet, Lifeless beast, he was named for. not even turning nor looking at hale Zigfried began his slowly walk behind the now equally fashioned doctors.

Why didn't he answer his question about deep below the Asylum. What was the Monster, and what did it have to do with any of this? Exhaling Zigfried sighed heavily before his eyes glazed over and his shouders slumped down, fully relaxed. Tired. Confused. But why was he not happy? The thoughts of freedom were indeed great news, but deep inside he felt this was only the beginning of something worse to come, his senses screamed for him to escape then flee as fast as he could.

As they walked Zigfried sepped behind AJ, and leaned in closely so he could whisper into his ear without the others hearing, the only other person whom could hear them was Tae, and he meant for her to listen in to his words of wisdom, caution, and warning.

"You never answered my question about the presense that seems to power this Asylum, is it an inmate, a generator, or something more. nevertheless you have reasons for not speaking the FULL truth." ---his voice lowered down to what seemed a low roar--"If your trying to use us for your own personal gains I'll personal make sure you face a death even Peters wouldn't receive, till then.....I choose your side. By my eyes are on you, Angel...."----He could smell it on him being so close--"A bird with no wings is a dead bird. remember that...."

With that he leaned back up and continued walking, his mind rambling through all the information he discovered, and that which was to come. One hour, and everything changed.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Anyone want to interact with Nike she's kinda lonely...
    Nike paced around the room that was hers with the knife and some instinct in her head said to pack things up.
    'I better trust my instinct'
    And with that thought she put all her possesions in her bag and walked around the Dragon Wing restless and curious. She ignored the other dragons or half-dragons depending on who she passed. She felt so irritable but so calm at the same time she hid her dagger so the guards wouldn't see. and thought of that horrible serum.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc: @The Nana Ryu When Krin gets out ofsolitary, ill make him find you. If you cut his straightjacket off forvhim, youll make a friend.

Ic: Hale looked odly at Ziegfried as he moved off tosay something to Tae and AJ. "My king...?" She said. She sounded worried, sad hed just left her there and almost longing. She then took a sprint forward and leapt behind him. He had just finished talkingg. "Mylord Ziegfried... Please, wait for me." She took a fdw breaths as they walked. "What are we to do my king? What have you decided?"

24. Thanks The Nana Ryu thanked for this post
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sensing Hale's presense Zigfried slowed his pace to a brisk walk, listening to her words as his mind continued to rumbled through the events of today. "My...King."
    Again with the King, only this time he could hear and sense the distress in her voice. "My Lord.....Please, wait for me.." He now remember by his walking pace had slowed. Somewhere deep in his subconscious he heard her, more so he listened to her, he was acting out of character so much. His words, his actions, even his presense was changing, all because of this one girl. He half smiled under the mountain of fur that was his skin. What was it about her that changed him. Then he remembered. "I don't understand how you can sit by and do nothing?" Being neutral was also a way of life, doing nothing was just as proactive as acting or reacting, it was all a game of patience and endurance. That's how he could sit by and do nothing, but now things were different. They would escape tonight when the Asylum was cripled, he along with Hale, Nikkumeru, Lady Cole, Kumo and all those whom followed. Yet deep insde his instincts yelled for him to say alert and watch closely.

"We're leaving tonight Hale. We'll gather as many as possible and leave without causing so much as a hint of suspiction. But we need more numbers. I've seen almost no dragons from that wing yet, we could use them, and their are others in the Unknown Wing whom I'm interested in."---He remember the being whom walked with electricity--" we'll need them and one other." Zigfried remember rumors and whispers he heard when the Orderlies came from the Unknown Wing. The being whom created the Serum. A boy with almost no intelligence but the power to kill and create almost anything. They need him so the Asylum's power, and those whom didn't escape were equalled out.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'll wait here," said Zer'tai. he had no wish to tangle himself in other peoples problems

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information