AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Junior Member Nick Doughboy is on a distinguished road Nick Doughboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 11:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Nikkumeru was standing and was hearing Zigfried talk i did not know we were leaving tonight. nikku was so happy and wandering what is going thro zigfried's head right know. he was so glad that he has allies but after i git out of these restaints i want my ninja Acquitment.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Hale nodded. ''Alright my King, tonight it is.'' She Brushed her head against his shoulder, then whispered in his ear ''I'm trusting you with my life. My ability's, my Aid, my very soul are yours to command.'' Then she turned from him, bowing low, and loped swiftly back into the animalistic wing. Why did I tell him that? she thought, laying silently back in her cell, waiting for the power failure tonight. Then, thinking about it, she got up slunk off to Ziegfrieds cell, Ignoring the glances of the other inmates, and lay beside his cot, waiting for him.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Oh please, come with me Zer'tai. I'm afraid to go alone. Rima tried to get Zer'tai to come along. Will you come and protect me Zer'tai? Rima grabbed Zer'tai's hand and looked at him with big, watery eyes.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Zigfried listened closely to Hale as she spoke and rubbed against him. His mind was plauged with thoughts of confusion and unspoken apprehensions. She puzzled him, yet he could not turn thoughts from her presense. What was happening to him? He was unaccustomed to such close connection to another life let alone such a ominous presents in which Hale provided. Trusting him with her life, could he truly be given such an honor? Holding anothers life in his hand was ambiguous to him and would require the highest of caution. He could not fail, her life literally depended on it.

Appreciatively he entered his cell to find her laying beside his cot. He simply stared at her in the darkness before sitting in his customed spot where he normally sat. His words forgotten as thought ravaged his being. He spoke nothing. He knew nothing.
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 01-28-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hale opened her eyes as Ziegfried entered. Blinking from tiredness, she stood, head down. "My king..." She said, raising her head and moving towards him. "I... Want to... To apologise. Earlier I... I acted inapropriately." She stopped . "I just... I..." She collapsed, her body slumping. Her Fur shone in the darkening gloom, and a breath escaped her whichsounded slightly like "Ziegfried..."

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Occ: I am soooo out of my element here, me need battles and explosions.

BTA: Zigfried watvhed Hale in the darkness apologizing for her actions and comments. Zigfried was about to stop her when she suddenly collapsed, as if it was preprogramed Zigfried's solid arms reached out and caught her before pulling her into his masdive chest. "Hale..whats wrong?" He knew the answer, the events of today, being injected with serum, so much information that it was surprising she lasted this long. Zigfried scooped her body in closer and laid his heavy head on her left breast deep within he hear a flutter, like a bird. It spoke to him, was this a heart. She was cold, but warm within his grasp.

What was happening to him?

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

Waking up again -eventually - this time out of control. She never sleeps for one simple reason : when she sleeps, her blood pressure rise and her body start to produce new ADN -it's part of her healing ability-... but over-production can kill her.

Without blinking, she knock-down Zer'tai : "I told you I DON"T WANT TO SLEEP !!!!"

Morgan's hair were dark red and so were her eyes and lips, she clean quickly her lab coat and walk towards her bedroom.'
    'I need to calm down or I will explose.....'

Junior Member Nick Doughboy is on a distinguished road Nick Doughboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 11:35 AM
    Threads

Nikkumeru whent back to his tree to say goodbye to the trees. he seid "this will be the last food i eat here and the last nap i will take" then nikku whent back up the tree and went to sleep intell it was time to git ready tho leve.

(occ: how am going to git out of the restaints?)
    Last edited by Nick Doughboy; 01-28-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hale came too In Ziegfriends arms silently, sjlhe breathed out, feeling his strong muscles. She wanted to tell him everything- how she really felt, how she saw him. But he was her King- and she was not his. She opened one eye and saw him too, and her blood set alight like fire. She made up her mind. She would tell him, and heaven damn the consequenses.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

"My name is A.J. Simmons."

Loheian stared at the man, remaining quite still.
    'A.J. Simmons... He's "like me"? So he really is another angel.' He thought incredulously. He hadn't met anyone of his kind for what seemed like eons. He was about to ask more questions, but A.J. interrupted him.

"No matter what that Tae Miir tells anyone, its not true. They just want to use other creatures as meat shields while they start a war with the humans. Blue just wants to kiss up to humans and live 'equally' with them. WE want to live our lives." He explained. Loheian's eyes burned at his words. A war against humans...? It was really happening?

He then got close to Loheian and subtly grabbed his shirt collar.
    "Look," he spoke quietly, "If you mess this up for us and you DON'T show up, we could risk getting caught and we could ALL be killed. Got that?" He said, and released him. Loheian remained silent; his expression was unreadable, his eyes a translucent amber. He said nothing, and stood still as A.J. excused himself. Even after he disappeared up a flight of stairs, Loheian kept stone still, alone, at the entrance to the Unknown Wing. How long he remained there, he wasn't sure. He was too busy reflecting over A.J. Simmons' words and warning.He looked at the palm of his left hand, as if hoping to see some sort of answer written on his tanned skin. Finding nothing that would enlighten him, he deftly grabbed a small strand of his curly hair and began fiddling with it, a worried scowl forming on his face. Suddenly he remembered something; where was Morgan Gray? He turned around, as if expecting to see her neon pink eyes watching him.

However, no one was there except for an older man in an immaculate white lab coat. He had on a pair of glasses that seemed too big for his face, making his eyes look eerie and bulbous. "Back to your Wing, son," he said to Loheian, a threatening grin flashing across his face. Loheian met his gaze, his expression one of disinterest and annoyance. If only this man knew just who he was calling "son". He held eye contact with the scientist, although he refrained from peering into his soul. He already knew what monstrosity was hidden in the mind beyond those magnified eyes. As Loheian continued watching him, the man's grin began to falter, to be replaced with a frown. One of his eyebrows twitched in anxiety. "D-don't give me that look, or we'll have to do something to change that attitude of yours," he stammered, his hand beginning to gravitate toward one of the many pockets of his lab coat. Loheian sneered and abruptly turned away, walking swiftly but steadily back to the Unknown Wing. He would have to learn to keep his gaze away from the guards and scientists; his eyes unnerved them, and they had been the cause of his exposure to the Frozen Serum on more than just one occasion.

He strode into the depths of the Unknown Wing and looked over his shoulder to ensure he wasn't being followed. Seeing no one nearby, he slowed his pace and made his way over to a tree that was at the edge of a forested section of the Wing. He paused as he stared up through its boughs, the phosphorescent lighting from the ceiling peering through its thin branches. He looked down at the trunk, and gently placed one of his hands on the hard, rough bark. The surface was cold, akin to steel, despite being composed of wood. Loheian frowned sadly and sighed. He quickly removed his hand from the bark, as if the artificial surface had stung him.

"There is no life here," He murmured under his breath. With a single fluid movement, he folded his arms and sat cross-legged on the mossy ground, still facing the tree. He gazed up at it, noticing a few gashes across its bark, perhaps caused by some of the inmates in recent years. He closed his golden eyes and took a deep breath, smelling the faint, unconvincing scent of pine. Whether these trees were real or not, they no longer contained the life that they should have. They were contorted by this Asylum, driven to live lives of confinement and abuse, unable to bathe in the natural, invigorating light of the sun. They were merely dwindled versions of their free counterparts, forced to remain locked away. 'Just like everything else here...'

However, unlike these trees, with roots clutching the depths of the earth, he and his fellow inmates were still capable of obtaining freedom. Should he allow himself and the others to continue living like lab rats until they had lost their sense of existence as well? He wanted to see the sun, he wanted to smell fresh trees, he wanted to hear the bustle of cities and people as they bickered or laughed.

He opened his eyes, which were now a flaring, luminescent gold. 'Freedom,' he pondered, the word echoing relentlessly throughout his mind. He suddenly felt as if he had awoken from a restless slumber. He blinked, and held both of his hands out in front of him. Focusing on his palms, he sat motionless, staring at his hands with a fierce intensity. The shackles around his ankles vibrated violently as he attempted to voluntarily create electricity. He began to sweat from the effort; he hadn't created lightning since he had been imprisoned, and the anklets were starting to drain his energy. After several moments, a small burst of raw lightning flashed between his hands. It crackled and twisted in mid-air, the static sending a pleasant sensation up Loheian's arms. He felt an ecstatic smile pull at the corner of his lips at his success, but then the lightning vanished. His hands remained suspended in mid-air, and his grin did not falter, despite the sudden fatigue and numbness that had washed over him. His ankles felt like they were burning.

Swallowing with difficulty, he leaned forward against the tree and closed his eyes. He began to pant slightly, but he quickly recovered. As his eyes were closed, he listened intently, wondering if anyone had seen him. He hoped that none of the guards had noticed; he would have most likely received a generous dose of the Frozen Serum if they had seen. Instead of hearing the excited or furious calls of the guards, however, he heard a vaguely familiar voice, which came from deeper within the forested section. Curious, Loheian peered around the tree in front of him to see if he could spot anyone. He could hear people talking, but the other trees blocked his view. With a gruff pant, he lifted himself to his feet and began walking (slightly unsteadily) toward where the voices were originating.

"Anyway, who were you following earlier? He might be able to help us out of here."

'"Help us out of here"...?' Loheian mused. Did these people know about the plan for tonight as well, then? He continued forward, wanting to know who these people were and how much they knew. Perhaps they knew more than the angel A.J. Simmons had told him?

"I told you I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP!!!!"

He paused for a moment, startled. Even though he had only heard that voice for the first time today, he knew it quite well. As he finally came to a clearing in the forested area, he saw a glimpse of someone as they ran off, presumably toward their own cell. Sure enough, it was Doctor Morgan Gray, her hair a furious bloody red. He remained still as he watched her disappear between the thick trunks of the surrounding trees. There were two others in the clearing; he surveyed them both before he approached them.

One was a woman, rather tall, with black hair that was pulled up into a ponytail. Her eyes were different colors; blue and green. He realized that he seen her earlier with Morgan Gray. The other appeared to be male, although he had wolfish gray fur covering every inch of his body. Loheian tilted his head. 'Strange, is he a werewolf?' He wondered, 'I thought they were in the Animalistic Wing.'

He hesitantly stepped out into the clearing. He gazed for a moment at the place where Morgan Gray had disappeared, wondering what had upset her. He then focused on the two others, and without offering an introduction, he asked:

"So I heard you were wanting help from someone. Who? And why?"

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rima had turned to the source of the voice and noticed one of the two people that Dr. Gray was following. Ah, it's you. I was asking the Doc about you and if you would like to help us with the escape. I have Zer'tai here already helping, but I want some more people to help. Rima started explaining to this person. Then she realized something. Wah! Gomen, Zer'tai, I don't mean that you're not good enough alone to help me, but I also want other people to escape with us, so that more people will be happy. Rima had turned to apologize to Zer'tai. Please don't be mad at me.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He simply glared at Rima. Then as he was about to walk away, someone pushed him forward,causing him to fall and kiss Rima square on the lips. Alarmed, he quickly pulled back and blushed, his white fur turning pink.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Zigfried smiled through his thick fur as Hale awoke in his arms. She looked so beautiful, even the wings on her back. He shook his head before opening his mouth and releasing a slight gust of wind. This wind lifted them into the air before setting them down in the cot. Zigfried held her close as time lost relevance and the thoughts of freedom replaced with those of optimism for the future. A future where Hale was by his side.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hale gripped Zeigfried tighter as the unexpected blast of wind took them into the air. Her heart pounded, her blood rushed around ablaze like wildfire. As they landed she softly nuzzled his neck. "My King... I know... I know i am far beneath you. But should you want me, I am yours." Then shetouched his snout with hers, and relaxed, her muscles de-tensing and herbreath becoming cooler and oddly pleasant, no longer a harsh biting breeze but a pleasent cool wind.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Zigfried slightly shook as the collar on his neck and feet vibrated. "Damn these things." He thought to himself before staring back at Hale. Even in almost complete darkness the ight of her soul shined brightest above all. He knew that from this moment forward he would always be at her side, no harm would befall her in anyway. My the Gods weep for those whom would try. "I am not your King dearest Hale, a King with no Queen is but a fool holding fruitless titles..If you wish to see me as your King then become my Queen and guide me towards our future."
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 01-29-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hle licked Ziegfrieds mane, both a guesture of love and an act of passion. You were always a king, even without me. But i am willing to be a queen for you, and To stay by your side." Then she pulled him closer, untill she lay entwined with he, her love declared at last, and returned in kind. She pressed her neck against his.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @Esiphas when will he get out.?
    Nike paced around the Dragon Wing wanting to get out of the wing but that didn't happen since she missed dinner. She was irritated at everything and she knew the guards were watching her which to them was odd since she stuck mostly to herself and didn't bother anyone.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rima's mind had stopped for a few moments. When she snapped back to reality, she wrapped her arms around Zer'tai's waist before he could get too far. Please don't leave me alone Zer'tai. Even just a few months ago, I wouldn't get close to anyone for fear of being left alone. If you leave me now, I will never forgive you. Rima looked at Zer'tai and noticed he was blushing. Eheh, you look so cute when you blush. Rima teased. She clung tight to him. I don't want to be left alone anymore.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For the first time in his life, Zer'tai smiled. He said nothing, but pulled Rima closer to his body. His tail wrapped around her leg and he gazed into her soft, watery eyes. She was lonely. Though he had never made any friends, he would comfort her and allow her into his life. She wouldn't survive on her own and neither could he.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Isabella was happy with the situation so far. Some of the other creatures might have already made it down there and hopefully Alexis too. Her original plan was a bit more 'loud and proud' but this plan was better, so almost everyone can escape. But now the real fight will begin soon, and so Isabella was ready to follow the two and head out. Before she did that she turned to Kumo...

(Isabella) "Ready?"

She smiled, knowing that she has friends, human or not, to escape from this desolate place.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Kumo heard Isabella ask if he was ready, his reply was "of course, I'm happy to escape, even more so with new friends." Kumo was really excited to be able to have the chance to escape, he intended to go back to japan and find his old sensei and make him pay for helping the government incarcerate him. for that could never be forgiven, no matter what the reasoning.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Jackson sighed well I have an hour I might as well rest. "If we have an hour I'm going to use it to rest" he said as he began to leave. "If anyone needs me before the meeting I'll be at my cot." He lifted up his hand with a wave but didn't look behind him. He needed to rest, he needed to think everything through. A lot is happening way too fast, and not everyone here is trustworthy. he thought. Some are already making alliances, so the problem after we're out of here will be who stays with who. It will be easier to stick as one big group in here and on the way out, but after we are out some are going to want to go one way, others another, and I'll have to choose who I go with and i don't want to make the wrong choice. He continued walking and sighed.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As he laid in his cot with his Queen more information, questions and concerns, plauged his blissful state. "Which side will we choose my Queen?" He personally wanted to head out on his own, Queen in hand, and find his origins. His instincts knew War was soon to follow and he couldn't afford to act recklessly. It was a puzzle. Take the fight to them, bow down, or 'peace'. What a dilemma..
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 01-31-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hale looked into Zeigfriends eyes. "As much as I regret having to choose a side, I feel that the Freedom movement is the best choice we have. Once we've made it through, we can leave togeth. Live in the wilds, like we should, The King and his Queen." She smiled in her strange, wolfish way. "of course, Its your descion my king. I advise."

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

Instead of going into her bedroom and due to her excessive internal activity - which dye her hair blood red; Morgan Gray stop in the middle of seems to be a forest -even though the leaves on the trees weren't green.

She nails grew about 10 inches long and her hair started to grew longer too.

Morgan was absolutely out of control - she destroy every single plants in a 30 mt radius. That was the only way she could calm down.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information