AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default RPG: Freeze Asylum

Welcome all to the Asylum. Of course this isn't you're ordinary insane asylum. In fact, the asylum is a cover up. This is a containment facility for non human creatures. For years we have been hiding the fact that there are other species out there, so the world doesn't know you all exist.

Please follow me on the tour now. In the East wing is where the animal-type creatures roam, West is for humanoids, North is dragons, and South is unknown. In the rest of the south wing are the testing labs and the serum is held. Now what is this serum you ask? Well we call it the Frozen Serum.

When we call over the loud speaker for testing, be ready because you could be called. You may make it out, you may not it all just depends on your behavior. Should you miss behave in testing we inject you with the serum and return you to the wing where you will be unable to feel your limbs nor breath properly. You're body will burn from the inside from the intense cold. So basically it not only tortures you, but strikes fear into the other prisoners.

I will announce when it is testing time and who gets tested, remember that. Here are your ankle bracelets, these dull your powers. For example if you can control fire, you can only make but a small flame big enough to light a candle. You cannot fly, nor teleport, reading mines is allowed but it may be difficult.

Also the following prisoners are a High Danger Level and will be locked in a cell alone. All prisoners in a single cell wear a straight jacket will cancels ALL powers.

* Alexis Tsukino @Light Buster
    * Shinji Starwind @Kenshiro_Blaze
    * Arumat @Aedan the demon hunter ^
    * Krin @Esiphas

Those are the prisoners who will have a single cell.

For those who have multiple characters please only choose ONE for now. You're others will be unlocked after you have escaped. After this message you will start in you're appropriate wings, also all unknown humanoids will be in the unknown wing. You are allowed to freely move around in you're wing's holding areas unless you are in a single cell. You will not be given food until I give the say so, which will be announced also. You are restricted to TWO meals a day.

Any creatures OUTSIDE of the holding areas will be sent to the freezer to be executed.

I am Dr. Peters, feel free to ask me any questions through out your journey.

Welcome to Freeze Asylum. Enjoy you're stay.

(Charlotte will be a non NPC character so I will post as her after a few posts.)

Edit:

Dr. Peters here. I also forgot to mention after testing times I will announce free time. It only lasts one hour and it is were all creatures are guided to the central part of the building and may interact with other creatures from other wings. The central holding area is made up of the same metal walls as all other wings so don't think about escaping. Prisoners in a single cell may be released for free time but must be chained to the metal wall and have their straight jackets tightened.
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 01-16-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Hale howled in dispair again. She was imprisoned, she didn't like it- and she was making sure everybody knew it. He Ankle-Binder was remade into a collar for her, as she had proven difficult to capture when aiming for her legs. It was tight and uncomfortable. The Scientist people werent aware of all her powers yet and as such she had an advantage. Primarily, her cognition of speech, ans seconfdly her fur coat. It was warm, and provided her with protection from the cold. And cold it was, for using what little ice breath she could muster, she had made a tall slab of ice over one wall of the cage. It was freezing, and the Aura gave off the same cold feeling. Hale allowed herself a small chuckle, then howled again at the roof.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

3. Likes Bubblegum Pop liked this post
    Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Kumo is sitting in a tree, hiding, for he threw another branch at on of the human workers. They haven't noticed it was him yet. All Kumo can think about is getting back outside in the sun. He starts pacing and wondering to himself how to get out, he worries that the only way to do so is to work with others who he doesn't trust. Kumo decides to climb back up in his tree and take a nap to calm his nerves.

5. Likes Bubblegum Pop liked this post
    Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

{First of all, I wish everyone good luck in this RP. Hope everyone enjoys it.~}
    A slender and rather tall young lady was sitting on a fountain with her legs crossed. The elven woman had mid-back blonde hair and her eyes were a beautiful aqua color. She had fair skin and long pointed ears that most humans reconized as elf ears. Over her left eye, the elf had a tribal tattoo in a soft taupe color. This beautiful female's name was Nessa Helywane, and she was a prisoner in Freeze Asylum. More specifically, Nessa has been inside the Unknown Wing 221 years. Nessa's sea colored eyes has seen much unacceptable human behaviour. She gazed at the fountain in still silent. Her eyes showing no emotion, and no feelings. During her first years, Nessa had tried to make friends. However, most of these friends were either dead or MIA now, and because of this Nessa doesn't socialize much anymore. She gazed down at her hands, with a celtic tree tattooed along the back of her hand and up her arm. Her thin eyebrows frowned and she moved her gaze up towards some of the other prisoners in the Unknown Wing. Most looked just as empty as she felt.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OC: Forgot to mention, each wing is almost like a habitat to fit to each races liking. Trees in the animal wing, etc. Also each prisoner has their own small bed/cot. Basically each wing is crowded and is like a habitat from a zoo)

Charlotte sat on her cot which was located in the far most corner of the Human Wing. She didn't like to interact with others so she always tried to stay as far away as possible. Her hands were always trembling, her skin was pailer that it had been years before. The asylum was killing her, the serum was always injected in her. All the doctors knew she had a temper, it was almost as if they were trying to always test on her so they could have a reason to inject her. That was her theory of course.

Occasionally she looked over her shoulder to see how the other prisoners were doing, but then she turned back and kept snapping her fingers making a small flame appear. This was her daily routine, but she felt like soon it would all change.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Rima was sitting off in a corner, as always, pondering what to do next. There was really only three things to do in this asylum: eat, sleep and get tested on. From what Rima could tell, there were four wings in the Asylum. Although she had been there for many years, Rima never left the Unknown wing, not out of fear, but out of knowing that nothing was there for her.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Jackson sat against the wall next to his cot. He made a few ice figures in his hands, characters from TV shows he remembered from before he was in the asylum. His goal was detail because he couldn't make anything significant, but it would still help. He had a few friends in the asylum but he didn't see any for the moment. He looked back up and just watched some of the other members he saw a girl sitting in the corner he had her name once or twice but couldn't remember it, he knew to avoid her, so he did. He leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes he remembered Alaska, but he knew if he did get out he wouldn't go there, he would see the world, go places he had never seen.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Looking up at the roof of her cell, a tall fire-haired woman sat on the floor of her cell. Her voice filled the room with sound as she mustered up the lyrics to a song she knew. The woman was, in fact, Valencia LeFaye, and she was cursed with the fact she was a dragon. Valencia had been imprisoned in the Freeze Asylum for 104 years. She knew there was nothing for her outside of the Asylum, though she still longed to leave. She stopped singing abruptly and sighed. If she could only fly again, she would be happy with staying in the asylum. Looking down, Valencia conjured what little fire she could and messed around with it in her hands.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

The chirp of a bird (was it a blue jay?) sounded outside, beyond several feet of solid concrete and steel.

Loheian stood by the cold wall, his right palm laid flat against its surface. 'It must be daytime, then...?' He concluded, removing his hand from the hard wall. He looked down at his bare feet and remained still.

'I suppose I could just take a look out of one of the windows in the hall, but... I see no need to leave this cell of mine. Not only that, but every time I see the world outside of this prison, I'm always overwhelmed with the pain of nostalgia... and yet... How I want to see the grass and trees again, and the sky, and the people...'

He closed his eyes, and slowly made his way to the only bed in the cell, which comprised of a thin moth-eaten mattress and a rusty iron bed frame. With a heavy but graceful movement, he sat down on the bed and leaned forward a bit as he loosely folded his tanned arms.

Loheian sighed and shook his head, his eyes still closed.

'So... what does the Freeze Asylum have in store for us today?'

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

-Loud speaker-

"Good morning, this is Dr. Peters and it is now feeding time. As always you're meals are being set in the center of you're wings at the dinning table. No fussing or fighting or we will be forced to take action. Enjoy."

Charlotte did not hesitate. She wanted to get her fill before she was tested, she knew she would be picked to be tested on today. She always got picked.

At the dinning table sat a few stacks of pancakes, fruit of all sorts, slightly burnt toast, and bottles of syrup and some butter. There was plenty for everyone, but sometimes others would get too greedy. Today Charlotte was not in the mood to deal with anyone so she grabbed a plate, and began to place some pancakes and fruit on her plate. Of course she cut in front of a few who were already there but she ignored them. All she wanted was food.

At the doors to each wing stood two guards, and in the human wing they were eyeing Charlotte. If she were to start a fight they would have to take action.

(OC: In each wing they serve other foods. Humans: human food.

Animals: fruits, veggies, meat, anything you can find in the wild.

Dragons: Tons of meat.

Unknown: A little bit of each type of food from other wings)

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Tamar was squatted in the middle of the common area, talking to a little row of cockroaches about the going ons in the other wings when the meal announcement came over the loud speaker. She glanced up but by the time she looked down again, they had dispersed to avoid being trampled. She quickly stood up, following their example, to avoid those of the unknown wing's feet. She walked quietly to food and hummed as she waited in line with the whole weight of the guards on her back. The guards here hated her because she wasn't ever as miserable as everyone else. It wasn't her fault. She had plenty of things to converse with while others only had a few people who saw as much as they did.

She looked at the spread on the table, feeling the unease that always came when she ate things that she could talk to. Without looking, she grabbed a little bit of everything and scurried to the table to eat. As she picked at her food mindlessly, she snuck bits to throw under the table for the mice she knew that liked to eat the crumbs after each meal. She kept humming as wrapped up a piece of only slightly cooked meat in a pancake and popped it into her mouth. She chased it down with a tall glass of water (purified, thank goodness) and some bits of fruit, which she mostly swallowed whole she they didn't complain while she was chewing them.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Kumo awoke to the announcement that there was food, in one fluid motion he swung from his tree and landed right in front of the bananas. Despite the common perception that monkeys loved bananas, Kumo hated them. Kumo decided to grab two apples and a mango and go back up his tree to eat them in peace.

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rima looked up after hearing the announcement, though not hungry, she decided to eat something in case the "orderlies" picked her for testing today. Today she decided to go with an apple, nothing too fancy. She looked at the others in the Unknown wing and noticed they weren't looking too happy about who was going to be picked.

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

Eventually, waking up -in the unknown wing- after hearing it's meal time, Morgan Gray pick up her white "doctor" coat, put on her hair clips and make up, take her notepad and walk slowly to dinning table. She didn't really need to eat. Meal was just a way to take a closer look to the other creatures customs and make some new experiments....

"Morning everyone !!!! Dr.Gray is there !" she screams in the dinning hall. She loved mornings and loved to call her "doctor", even through no one usually answer her nor consider her as a doctor. "Come on guys ! We having been tested yet ! You could at least smile or say 'hi', can't you ?"

Who was she going to target today ? Grinning, her sparkling pink eyes look around and eventuallly stares at Rima.
    'seems like we found our lucky winner !Heterochromia is a nice disease to start with~' thinks Dr.Gray. She grabs an apple and walk towards Rima.

"You don't look well my dear ... you should eat something." gives her the apple."Come on tell the Doctor what's wrong with you sweet heart !"
    Morgan Gray sits next to the black-haired-girl, her nails growing slightly longer ..they wanted to open up the "new patient".

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

The familiar sound of static issuing from the speakers, silence throughout the Wing, and then a voice breaking the still air, announcing that it was meal time.

Almost reluctantly, Loheian opened his eyes and exhaled slowly after a deep breath. He didn't need to eat as much as most humans, but he considered it a luxury; it was the same with sleep. He stood up and glanced apprehensively at his cell door. The metal bars were coated in a grayish-colored rubber, most likely to prevent Loheian from shocking anyone who could be touching the door from the other side. He impulsively stared at his feet again, and eyed the shackles on each of his ankles. They greatly diminished his lightning powers, but if he came in contact with any sort of metallic conductor, his weak bursts of electricity could still prove potentially harmful.

Shrugging, Loheian turned the doorknob and silently let himself out into the hall. The walls were lined with unnatural phosphorescent lighting; it made Loheian long to see the blue sky and the bright sun again. He kept his head low as he made his way down the corridor toward the Unknown Wing mess hall. He heard occasional snarls or hisses or other inhuman sounds as he passed by other patients, but he refrained from making eye contact with them. It's not that he was afraid of them; quite the contrary, many of the inmates were wary of Loheian, and he had no intention of making anyone feel intimidated or threatened. It would cause problems.

After a few tense moments in which Loheian could practically feel the anxious gazes of his fellow inmates, he reached the mess hall. Here, nearly everyone was too preoccupied with the concept of food to bother themselves with him. He shakily let out a sigh; he was always nervous of appearing among the other patients of the Unknown Wing. Even as an Angel, Loheian could not discern what many of the prisoners were.

Not only that, but the majority of the patients despised the human race, primarily for locking them up in the Asylum. 'I understand,' He thought, 'It makes sense to hate those who abuse you... but I don't think I could ever abhor humans. Those that imprisoned us in this Asylum do not represent the rest of the world... Unfortunately there are too many people here that believe just that.'

Without thinking any more on the matter, he approached the tables laden with food and patiently waited in line. He decided he would rather think about food than the other inmates, and more importantly, who would be selected for testing by the end of the day. He never wanted to think about that.

As Loheian neared the end of the table that had some bread and fruit, he noticed a familiar girl nearby, holding an apple. He was about to look away when another woman approached her, with a strange gleam in her bright pink eyes. She was clad in a professional suit, with a white doctor's coat and neat hair and make-up.

Loheian raised his eyebrow. He didn't remember seeing this woman before. What was with the lab coat?

"Come on tell the Doctor what's wrong with you sweet heart!" She said, handing the quiet black-haired girl another apple from the table.

He watched cautiously, unsure of whether or not he should intervene. Was she an actual staff member? But he rarely saw staff among the other patients... 'And her eyes unnerve me...'

He left the line for food and nonchalantly proceeded to the wall that was nearest to the two women in order to keep a closer eye on them. He hoped he wouldn't be noticed...

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

Morgan's curly hair start to moves, once upon a time they could have harden and become 10-30mt long spears that would strikes any strangers getting too close, but now they could barely move, harmless like baby snakes.... they were twitching with a soft hissing ...something/someone was getting closer to her...she could feel some electricity in the air.

'what kind of creature could it be ?' biting her lower lips, she made a kind of horny look -her eyes were like a pink inferno- but didn't look at the newcomer.She forced herself to stay focus 'I have a new patient with heterochromia I can't handle two patient at the same time....heterochromia...stay focus Morgan Gray'

Back to business -eyes getting a darker,a glossy pink colour-, Morgan Gray sat next to the quiet girl and softly said : "Don't be shy my little lamb...tell me your name ....Mine is Gray, Dr.Morgan Gray, and I can't cure...anything ~"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hale looked up at the Loudspeakers as teh Feeding announcement came on. She sighed, then lamely walked under her Ice breath formed cave- teh starts of which was once a bed- and she loped over to teh food. Lazily, she batted the smaller animals aside and even one as big as she was, who rolled over on the ground and growled, but didn't fight as he feared both this new inmate and the Guards. >Good< she shought, watching him keep his distance. >He's no threat.< Lazily picking up the biggest chunk of Venison she could find, she smacked another few small animals out the way and retreated back into her cave- esk home.

Inside, she ravenously tore the meat to peices. No Cameras were able to see the inside- yet, anyway- and so she acted more naturally, grooming herself with her long tounge and eating uninhibitedly. She new it would change shorty. She still did not speak, incase guards heard her and Carted her off somewhere, but she did make a point of Enjoying her grooming, thouroughly cleaning herself over to avoid having to show her more personaly areas to teh camera's later. She could survive a while under camera scrutiny before pride would demand she find somewhere new to clean herself properly. She thought about what might happen in the Testings. When she imagined Scientists poking around in her personal areas, a great sense of embarassment came over her. Quietly she muttered ''First Person to touch me somewhere i don't like is loosing an Arm.''

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Zigfried, the quiet beast stood from the darkness of the cell and sighed softly. With unsoundful steps he entered the dining hall. Some staring at the 7'3 gaint lion-man with interest, others with hatred. Ignoring the stares and glares of enemes, and potential allies, Zafaron took hold of his plate; preloaded with raw meat, and milk, and sat at the end of the table furthest from everyone else.

This place was depressing, yet it was all he knew, no mother, no father, no family, only inmates imprisoned from being different. The idea of the Asylum was horrible but at the same time nessasary. Many of them were dangerous, and tho it pained his heart so he knew a few of them deserved to be imprisoned, and caged like animals.

"Zafaron!"

With a twitch of his ear Zafaron heard his name called in the most disrespectful of ways. Looking up the elementail would notice the shadow of inpurity that was a panther like creature, Nosen. A creaature whom made it his business of repeatedly testing Zafaron. Using his carefree nature as an excuse to take advantage. he slowly reached onto Zafaron's place and took te majoraity of the zebra thigh he was served. Zafaron simply stared at the ground and blinked twice. He wouldn't fight, he wouldn't react. There was no choose in the matter the brace around his throat confined him and was a constant reminder of his place and status, a prisoner.

"See you at dinner maggot..."

Grinning, the black fured four leged creature slowly praced away. Standing only 5'4 Zafaron could easily crush him but his own passive nature kept his animal like impulses at bay, for now. Till then the lion only laid his plate down and stared at the ceiling. Listening and learn about every other being with ear shot. And that seemed to be everyone.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rima could tell this was going to be a long day already. Having been picked by this "Dr." Gray for testing on her heterochromia. Rima noticed another presence close to her and "Dr." Gray but chose to ignore this for now. Dr Gray asked Rima what her name was. Though not responding would have been best, Rima decided to play along for a little bit. My name is Rima.
    Last edited by Sachikochan; 01-17-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Zer'tai ignored the overcom; he didn't need to consume materials to acquire energy. He was a strange being, gathering energy from free enrgy emitted by various machines. Sitting upon his cot like a sentinel, Zer'tai observed the other beings in the Unknown Wings. They behaved in strange way, ways that were unfamiliar and unique. Somethings they did were illogical.

"hey you, Freak! come get your dinner."

Junior Member WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon has a brilliant future WolfsMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2012 11:11 AM
    Threads

"No. No! NO!" 13 shouted at its wall. "This hat just doesn't fit right." It said as it tilted its head at nothing. Biting its tongue it focussed hard on extending the width of the hat. Before long it had a new hat and a cut tongue. Not a bad opening morning. Or day. Or night? It lost track when it got isolated. It had isolated itself for having not recorded someone in such a long time. Seemed like a good idea at the time till it realised that it meant it still couldn't record others. It took a deep breath and looked around the room. The sudden childishness was replaced with an depressed sigh. It was the same colour it had been every time it had looked at it. It wanted something new.

He pushed open the door to his cell just in time to hear the annoucement. Free food wasn't as good when you weren't free. Maybe that explained why he had never had any good food. 13 didn't come out of his cell often. Might have something to do with the food? Nar. It tottered along the floor, it's appearance was the typical male form it took. No one was an idiot, so no one got close. The first thing it spotted was a pair of guards. Folding it's arms it whistled to itself as it made it way over to the guards. For something as unique as itself you would think it took great interest in the other unique beings. But yet it chose to interact with the humans. Nothing much mattered to 13; all that mattered was finding that one thing.

As 13 approached the guards, its hands began to twitch. A smile creeped up it's face. It opened it's arms wide, waving it's fingers. This was not an uncomman scene but it wasn't a good one either. He was venting his built up energy. In the same unnatural voice it asked the same question it always asked anyone it wanted to record.
    "Are you perfect?"
    When in blinding darkness you loose your sight,
    but know it can return.

When in blinding light you loose your sight,
    but know it can never return.

Beware the light. It is just as dangerous as the darkness.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

-Loud Speaker-

"Dr. Peters here! We're going to start changing things up around her. We feel that you 'things' aren't behaving as you should be. So if you misbehave in the slightest then it's the serum. You shove one person, you get the serum. You cut in line for food...you get the serum. Now, we will have free time early. All wings please meet in the central part of the building for free time and a special presentation. NOW!"

As Charlotte began to eat her food at her cot, a guard came behind her and dragged her away to the central part of the building. She kicked and tried to scream but another guard came and covered her mouth with his hand. The passed all the other creatures and waited for them to gather around Dr. Peters, the two guards, and Charlotte. Dr. Peters was ready to give a show.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The meal announcement was made and Nessa sat still, gazing at the crowd forming around the table. She pulled her sleeve back over her celtic tattoo and stood up slowly. Nessa went walking towards the long line. She stood near the back and noticed a tanned male with striking gold eyes. She wondered if he was a night elf. He couldn't be, his built wasn't one of the elves. Nessa kept her gaze on him as he left the line up and stood near another table.

Is he eavesdropping? she thought.

The elven female was about to ask him what he was doing. She stepped hesitantely towards him but stopped as a new announcement was made. Her aquamarine eyes darkened as she listened to Dr. Peters' message. Things, right? Oh how she despised this place. She sighed softly and glanced back at the food and then the tanned male. She hadn't even had time to eat or question the curious man. It was too late anyways, she would rather avoid the serum at all costs...

So the beautiful elf walked down the path towards the central wing for the special show.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hale watched the Lion-Thing with interest. Despite his sheer size and obvious power, he deffered to a creature smaller than He. She made a note to ask the lion as she studied his build. Then, the announcment came. Giving a whining sound, she loped softly into the free area. She hadn't been here yet, and was curious despite herself. She slipped into the animal crowd, found a good spot, and sat on her hindquatsrs like a dig might, awaiting further talk

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Jackson wasn't too hungry today, but he did grab an apple. He had begun to head back to his cot when another announcement came on telling the wings to go to the center. He took a bite of his apple and mumbled to himself "Special presentation this can't be good." He headed anyway wondering what it was. He saw a few guards eyeing him but that wasn't anything new, he was one of the more "submissive" members never really fighting back when it was his turn for testing, knowing the freeze serum was worse. I hope its not my day, he thought to himself while he walked.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information