AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's the video game that has dissapointed you the most?????

Junior Member crazyanimefreak is on a distinguished road crazyanimefreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2012 06:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Red face What's the video game that has dissapointed you the most?????

i guess i wanted to post a thread in which people could let out their anger? over a video game tha's dissapointedd them the most. Anyways, any video game can be mentioned, any category

Junior Member Monteith is on a distinguished road Monteith's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2012 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Nindonathan

Default Re: What's the video game that has dissapointed you the most?????

Silent Hill: Homecoming. The earlier games in the SH series were brilliant (Apart from Silent Hill 3) and i expected great things from this title; sadly, i was wrong.

Senior Member Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage has a reputation beyond repute Ryuu No Kage's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cake Lie
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: ehrenk

Although some people liked fall out new Vegas I thought it was a huge fail compared to fallout 3. FNV just didn't come to what i had expected from it.

4. Likes kannan, Monteith liked this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dragon Age 2 did not deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu No Kage View Post
    Although some people liked fall out new Vegas I thought it was a huge fail compared to fallout 3. FNV just didn't come to what i had expected from it.
    This really depends on if you started with Fallout 3 or the original Fallout games.

New Vegas was a bad Fallout 3 sequel, but Fallout 3 was a terrible Fallout 2 sequel. New Vegas was based on the original Fallout 3 story, and hence a lot more in line with how the games used to play.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Art Tools
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: iLLyNada

NBA 2k12 and MW3. Don't get me wrong, MW3 is fun to play, but the lack of changes in graphics was a big let down to me. Glad the story finished off though

Senior Member randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername has a reputation beyond repute randomusername's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 01:59 PM
    Threads

BF3 and MW3. Campaign was so scripted and boring, I don't know what kept me playing tbh.

8. Likes Nickasaur liked this post
    Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I haven't played any new games in the past 3 years, but I remember Final Fantasy 12 giving me some rage. I've never played a more boring game than that! The dialogues and the boring fightscenes just went on, and on, and on.....
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Animal Crossing City Folk. Because... For $50, I expected an sequel. Or at least a combination of both what made the GCN version and Wild World good. However, CF just ended up being a watered down (from laziness) port of Wild World.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl was also pretty disappointing. I refer to pretty much the entire game. The character roster was so underwhelming and before anybody's like "You overhyped it, and you're just mad that your favorite character didn't make it in.": The reality is that my favorite character not making it is a very small disappointment regarding the roster. The largest disappointment was how much potential was wasted with the existing characters. How Toon Link and Ganondorf were clones. How Fox, Falco, and Wolf all had incredibly similar movesets and the same Final Smash. How Luigi wasn't made a character of his own even though there was plenty of moveset potential from games like Luigi's Mansion and Mario & Luigi. And there was more.

I also disliked how the single-player mode outside of the SSE practically regressed back from Melee's to the 64 version's. Classic Mode in Melee made sure to provide you with matches with new characters everytime. In Brawl the characters you fight go back to being set, and you end up fighting TWO giant battles and clone battles. Most people are probably like "It's single player mode, who in the world cares?". I recall having to play through Classic Mode ten times or so to unlock a character and it was a huge drag.

~Made by me~

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Diablo 2 LOD: I thought it was quite boring ._. But great gameplay ^_^
    &
    Half-Life 1: The end was really odd and boring as well.

Senior Member Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge has a reputation beyond repute Senel Coolidge's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 10:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by illu View Post
    NBA 2k12 and MW3. Don't get me wrong, MW3 is fun to play, but the lack of changes in graphics was a big let down to me. Glad the story finished off though
    Pretty much everything what this person said, lol. Also I would like to add the Halo Series and all the Silent Hill games. I thought they would be good, but it caught me off guard.

There Is No Such Thing As Impossible.

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

MW3. Haven't played Battlefield yet. I really don't care about the absence of changes in graphics. I feel that people delve too far off the essence of games through the obsession from the past of trying to increase graphics with each release. I wouldn't mind Call of Duty 4 graphics if the gameplay and singleplayer was as awesome as the original MW.
    Shogun 2. Not because of the game itself, it's great and one of my favorite Total War games, but the multitude of bugs in its release. Even now I still can't play on Steam due to a weird bug that still hasn't been fixed and the requirement to download 15GB with each update which is not possible here in Australia.
    Senjougahara Fascination

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness. Looked so cool but ended up as a glitchy mess... to say the least

Member Random User is on a distinguished road Random User's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2012 06:58 PM
    Threads

Skyward Sword was particularly disappointing to me. It was a good game, don't get me wrong, but I hardly think it earned 10/10 like nearly every game reviewer gave it. The hub of the world is largely empty, and lacks any aerial combat whatsoever. Aerial combat would have been great if they had implemented it. The presence of only a single town and repetitive characters also brought the experience down for me. Added with Motion Controls, which always manage to annoy me to some extent.

QUICK, QUICK! FINAL BLOW! NO NOT SHIELD BASH! GAAAH!

Not to mention the swimming controls.

Robot Inflicted Jradow will become famous soon enough Jradow's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2012 12:42 AM
    Threads

Halo Reach. Halo was doing just fine. It should have ended after Halo 3. Such a disappointment.

Also known as Naughty Dog Multigrain is on a distinguished road Multigrain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2012 11:15 PM
    Threads

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier. Oh dear GOD, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier.

Also, Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter has my tick of disapproval.

Senior Member Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2012 02:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Lassekorup

Skyrim, yeah that's right I said it, it just feels boring to me, don't get me wrong I love rpg's and such stuff, I have Oblivion and after some time playing it just felt too.....like I always did the same and the same, and with Skyrim I also got that feeling after playing that game, so yeah, after some time playing it Skyrim has dissapointed me a lot.

19. Likes kannan liked this post
    EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

persona 3 for the psp... its the same damn game except you move a cursor around instead of a character and the chick side i havent completed but adds nothing new or lesbianish.

Senior Member Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki has a reputation beyond repute Musaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2014 04:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I would say that Fable3, dragon age 2 and dungeon siege 3 are disipointments eventhough I enjoyed them they still didnt have that edge that people want in a game. Fable 3 Great storyline and a moderate size map but the game play isn't what its suppose to be and the fact that its to simple. Dragon age 2 Graphics was outstanding and the game length was moderate but couldve been longer, the map size was the downfall one city isnt enuf for a rpg. Dungeon siege good graphics , the map size was moderate but they left out the character creation and the fact that it feels your qeusting with no real goal what-so-ever
    Osteoarthritis how many will you save: I am a proud supporter of the fight against Osteoarthritis

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=7XJ7ZG4C5ZGW8

Senior Member Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads

Yoshi's Story.

Awful game which could be completed after playing 5 levels. You had unlimited invincibility for the final boss. The music in the underground stages was some of the worst I've heard in video gaming.

After the awesomeness that was Yoshi's Island, it was a joke.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

the biggest let down for me would have to be the game L.A. Noire, it was by far my most hated game from rock star and had some of the crappiest controls I have seen on this gen. consoles

Member stocksatron has a reputation beyond repute stocksatron has a reputation beyond repute stocksatron has a reputation beyond repute stocksatron has a reputation beyond repute stocksatron has a reputation beyond repute stocksatron has a reputation beyond repute stocksatron has a reputation beyond repute stocksatron has a reputation beyond repute stocksatron has a reputation beyond repute stocksatron has a reputation beyond repute stocksatron has a reputation beyond repute stocksatron's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2014 12:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stocksatron PSN ID: stocksatron

fable 3 it just didn't have what made it the original great, however the second dlc was pretty good tho, and personally I can't see what the problem is with halo reach I think the story is told really well

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jikandia: Land of Timeless

Worst graphics and story of non sense.

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Kingdom Hearts 2. *Not really, I just want another ps2 game.*
    But...

Half Life 1. Dear god it was horrible.

Member KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko has much to be proud of KageNoNeko's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2017 11:11 PM
    Threads

I would have to say that Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World was some what of a let down. I wished they had the system they had from the original of going from place to place. It had a great storyline, but I wanted more battles and places to do battles just to level up Emil and my other characters.

Member Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2012 12:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okamiden. As a huge Okami fan I had to buy this game and I knew it would never be as great as the original Okami, but it was worse than I thought. The game was a bit short, a tiny bit rushed, and I thought it was basically a very vague copy of the game before it. Of course they tried to make it look like a sequel by

making Kuro some sort of copy of Waka
    and whatnot but it still came off as a very bad remake of a great game. But maybe thats just me?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information