AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi there!

Junior Member lukeod6 is on a distinguished road lukeod6's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2012 11:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hi there!

Hi guys my name is Luke and I am excited about joining this site and would like to give an example of what i can offer. This is an review off my blog it would be very helpful to me

First review! Darker Than Black season one
    Darker than black is an awesome anime that came out in japan in 2007, It follows the story of a young man who goes by Hei (or Black reaper or BK201) and his adventures through neo Tokyo. As it happens he is also an agent for a mysterious agency called the syndicate which I guess can be compared to the Illuminati. Oh did I forget to mention he has superpowers as well, but the twist is that these people called 'contractors' must pay a price for using their powers. This can range from eating obscene amounts of food to breaking ones fingers. These people are employed by governments around the world and are used as spies. The other main characters are the rest of his team, these range from a grumpy old man to a cat there is also a police officer who is after him. There is not really one main antagonist that features throughout the show as almost all the characters have two sides them. If this is your first anime I recommend that you watch a couple of studio Ghibli films to get used to the style of anime. The season features 26 episodes which last for around 45mins but are split into 2 parts. Each new episode usually features a new side story but most of these relate in some way to the main story. This is a very clever show and is quite subtle and usually leaves you with little hints and clues for you to workout the story for yourself. Overall I thoroughly recommend this anime to anyone even slightly interested in the genre.

and just to show how big of a fan of anime I am I would like to show you this
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4Y3Q2RCbf6...0/blog+009.JPG

well thanks for reading that if you did i hope you enjoyed it if you want to find out more about my blog message because i'm still not 100% on the sites rules

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 08:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Default Re: Hi there!

Welcome to the forum ^_^

Firstly, I'll be happy to let you know that we do have a forum for reviewing anime and manga, which can be located by following this link. Or rather, just clicking on it. :] If you're as keen on wanting to write and share reviews of anime and manga you've watched and read, you should look there; however be aware that you may find writing the review to be quite difficult as we follow a set guideline for reviews. Feel free to read the rules thread there, and also to ask @OminousCloud for any help and advice if you feel you're uncertain.

Secondly, the rules are quite simple, common-sense things. Most if not all forums have their own rules posted, and the full rules of the site and chat can easily be found here (or just by clicking the FAQ link at the top of the screen. ;]
    As far as your blog goes, you should keep any advertising of it to your forum sig, or maybe a blog post here.

Hope that helps, and hope you enjoy your stay here. =p

Oh, and by the way, I'd show you my anime collection, but half of it is backed up on external media and the other half is backed up under the stairs, and would require far too much prattling about to unearth. xD
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Moderator Probie ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2014 11:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hi there and greetings from New Zealand.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Taurus Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi...Welcome to AF...
    Enjoy and have fun...
    Have a nice day...
    Love Your enemies

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information