AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats with Inuyasha and how Kagome is said to be nice

Junior Member squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx is infamous around these parts squareenixx's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whats with Inuyasha and how Kagome is said to be nice

Well I just don't see it I mean she uses the sit command on Inuyasha so many times just like its fun for her or something.

On the episode where Jaken gets sick a half demon is complementing Kagome at the end and Inuyasha tells the demon kagome isn't as nice as everyone says and she sits him then he pulls his head up and says see what did I tell you and then she says sit about 10 times really fast.

And what bothers me is the others like Miroku, Sango and Shippo says stuff like what an idiot and he never learns. I mean WTF is this crap.

So basically would it annoy you if your girlfriend in real life punched you in the face like twice a day when you didn't do something she wanted and then all your so called friends called you an idiot and said you never learn.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Whats with Inuyasha and how Kagome is said to be nice

It's slapstick comedy.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 05:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

What Gjalla said...

And also the anime producers had her use the subjugation command as comedic relief more than they ever should have. In the manga, Kagome doesn't use the command a 1/6th as much as she does in the anime. The anime used it in all the filler episodes-like the Jaken getting sick filler ep to eat up time and to just try to make people laugh.

She's really not that mean. That's just what the anime producers did to her.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

4. Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 01:55 PM
    Threads

I also completely agree with both of you. It's supposed to be light and funny, and it's not like Inuyasha can't take it. Have you seen how many times he's been covered in blood and had weapons/claws pierce right through him??

He's a beast. "Sit" command is an annoyance to him and a quick laugh for us watching. Lol.

<3 Saphira

Junior Member Manisha is on a distinguished road Manisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Electric Piano Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2012 10:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Inuyasha would be totally uncontrollable if it wasnt for the sit command
    and Kagome always stays with Inuyasha come what may

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Inuyasha would be totally uncontrollable if it wasnt for the sit command
    and Kagome always stays with Inuyasha come what may
    short tempered but patient
    aggressive but loving
    cannot be understood but once understood cannot leave
    anger but humor
    teasing but

A GOOD FRIEND

Junior Member SCTetra is on a distinguished road SCTetra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 09:55 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SCTetra

Well, I suppose she's lucky that he loves her. It would be an awesome twist if he just killed her one day and said to her, "Sit".

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 05:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

The "Osuwari" command isn't all she does to/for him. He says it himself that it's because of Kagome that he has friends, he knows how to trust people, knows how to really love and it's because of her that he's alive. Why would you ever kill the person who gave you all of that?
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

9. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 03:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As @Higurashi Kagome so well said, in the manga Kagome tells "Osuwari" a LOT less than in the anime, so it's clearly just for comedy.
    Kagome is not only nice, she's GOOD, sometimes loses his patience (and oftently gets remorses for being kinda tough with Inuyasha) but most of the time she's a complete light for him, she feels compassion for everybody, has a very strong character and always tries to be comprehensive and to do what's right, even when she loses with hit (dozens of examples for Inuyasha&Kikyou)

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information