AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: The Immortals

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Default Re: Sign Up: The Immortals

alright no problem ill fix that

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Luka Megurine View Post
    @Spydermonkey : I'm sorry! I meant 3 characters including your Immortal.
    I fixed the problem

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

@Kuro_Kitsune : ALRIGHTY! The Kimakura Brothers are accepted.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 03-03-2012 at 07:42 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

I have finished editing my post and I hope Joon and Yuri are approved ^^
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Yuuchun : Lovely characters m'dear~! Joon and Yuri are accepted.

@wrex : Im sorry! I seemed to have skipped over your character. Loki is accepted

As the Hunters-Immortals ratio is pretty steady, New Immortals will be accepted again.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

6. Thanks Yuuchun thanked for this post
    Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

I editted it. I was being lazy and really wanted to get it done, sorry about that.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Junior Member wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex is a splendid one to behold wrex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2013 06:04 AM
    Threads

Name: Leanna

Appearance: Click image for larger version

Name:	AnimeSami.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	57126

Specialization: seekers and fighters

Weapons: A katana named “Sea runner”
    Dual pistols, 1 black and 1 silver named “Fire” and “Glory”

Biography: Leanna’s parents where strictly religious, and to prove their devotion, they sent Leanna to train with the church at age 7. this was when she first met Loki, who had been training at the church for a couple of years before she arrived.

Within the year Leanna had lost most of her faith in her religion due to Loki’s influence and knowledge of the out side world.
    Despite wanting to throw her out because of Loki, the priests had no choice to keep Leanna in training, because of the rising threat of the immortals, and at how skilled she was with a gun. This was when Loki and leanna really became “partners in crime”

Leannas training went smooth and steady when Loki wasn’t up to trouble. Leanna soon found she could shoot just a well with two guns, than using one, despite having equal skill with the sword.

To this day Leanna and Loki have made one of the best teams at finding and eliminating shifter and fighter type immortals.

Personality:

Leanna is a kind person that looks out for her friends. She also puts them in their place if needs be. Leanna Always keeps serious point of view in any situation. When she does take time to relax, she often likes to read and hates parties.

Leanna has a split personality that she is unaware of. This is the side of Leanna that enjoys going to a party and having fun like every one else, but this is very rarely seen by anyone, and even more so by Loki.

Other:
    Leanna’s fighting style usually involves her using a sword and a gun at the same time, but if needs be unloads both clips at once on her enemy.

Leanna likes anything cute animals, Cats, Dogs, Rabbits, dresses. If it comes under “cute” she is bound to want it

Cannot handle alcohol and should not be allowed to drink. However when she does drink, she turns into her "other self".

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@kenshiro _Blade: Thank you m'lord~! Yoshino is accepted.

@wrex : Nice Character, HOWEVER, I must inform you that if you make another character, no more after that. You can only have 3 characters. Leanna is accepted.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Luka Megurine have you decided when the rpg will start?

11. Likes Yuuchun liked this post
    Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

I also want to know!
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Spydermonkey & @Yuuchun : Well, my health isn't exactly great lately, so I'm going to let a few more Immortals join. If more Immortals or Hunters don't join, I'll start it.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

How many hunters and Immortals do u need. I can make another hunter, or even two, or a hunter and a immortal if needed.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Name: Akemi
    Race: Conjurer
    Appearance: Shoulder length black hair with a blue streak. Her left eye is red representing her element, the other is blue. She usually wears an eyepatch over her left eye (I can take it out if OP doesn't like it) She has a petite figure and wears a black tank top with blue jeans.
    Element: Akemi controls the element of Fire
    Biography: Akemi was born in Osaka, Japan. Due to her parents moving overseas at a young age, she can speak both Japanese and English fluently. Akemi can usually be found practicing controlling her element with different day to day uses, such as making a fire for the night or to make a flashlight of sorts. Though still young compared to other Immortals, she has learned many advanced techniques. Usually travelling alone, Akemi has recently picked up a stray beagle pup, named Kuro. She will do anything to protect the pup, even putting her own life in danger.
    Personality: Akemi has a positive view on life, but if angered (such as if anyone hurts Kuro) she can be really hostile to others. If Akemi is in a group bigger then 4, she can get really shy, usually keeping to herself or just talking to the first person she met the most.
    Other: Has recently picked up a stray beagle pup. She likes to use sneak tactics when fighting, and will try to avoid battles if possible.
    Last edited by Sachikochan; 01-25-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Sachikochan : Add one more sentence for personality and you should be good. Akemi is pending.

@Kenshiro_Blaze : I need like maybe 2 more immortals. Maria Juarez is just a sample so I still have to make my character(s).

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

@Luka Megurine : Done

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Sachikochan : Thank you M'dear~! Akemi is accepted.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Alright. I've got two Immortals coming your way in about an hour. (Take an exam where we draw blood from the veins and test it for genetic recoding/mutation.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

OMG! I just finished my two immortals and the computer deleted them. IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO FINISH THEM!!!! AHHHHH! yeah I'm not making another character. I'm just sticking to Yushino. This is bull....

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Kenshiro_Blaze : It's quite alright dear. I've been lazy in my character construction and I'm the GM.

@Esiphas : Congrats on GMing~!

I'm going to mention some people I think might be interested. I'll get as many as I can.

@Valkarma @RyuTama @Cross Avantgarde @The Nana Ryu @Josun Tomoro @Solsaiden Hel @Light Buster

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

You summoned me. I hope you are ready.
    I am yours to command.
    (Also hope your feeling better )

Name:
    Jace Kryptman

Real= Unknown

Race:
    Conjurer

Appearance:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26.../oaw-magus.jpg (Rough reference)
    Jace looks much past his prime despite immortals normally being far older then appearance tells. He is not easily described as physically fit, but he has the body of someone who has spent their life well and kept healthy. Only slightly taller then average, he is not as wide as he should be for his height. This does give his appearance a slight edge of lankyness.
    He has obvious scars that mark him. He is missing his left ring finger, he is blind in his left eye and doesn't have the top of his right ear. All are battle wounds. In additon to those that stand out he has numerous scars that cover his back and arms. He has an old wolf bite on his right leg, just below the knee and an arrow wound on the foot just below that scar.
    His clothing is similar to the picture. However he does not wield that weapon. Also his leather armour extends to cover his arms. His cloak is not red, but green and more earthly. It is a common colour for a cloak and so helps him blend in more. Since he doesn't have a home he carries a tough travelling bag with the minimum he needs to both survive and protect himself. His clothes look well used as instead of poor. He doesn't lack money and keeps himself clean and fed as it comes.
    His face has a carved feeling to it. Many straight lines that give a stern expression. He covers his blind eye with a cloth that goes around his head in a few ways to provide a headband. His functioning eye is the only part that seems young and shines with a clear blue in contrast with the clear colourless that is his blind eye. He still has all his teeth, with amazingly only one or two chipped ones. His hair is as long as the images showns but a greying black with the odd stand of white. Despite greying it holds shape and doesn't look weak.

Element:
    Gravity.
    Jace can do various things with this powerful element. However they are all power consuming.
    His ability lets him do things such as change the direction gravity affects and the strength is uses. In simple terms, the ability to push/pull/make heavy/make lighter. This is the way he mainly uses it. He can manipulate it in more then one way at once, but it increases the total power used by the number used in that moment.
    An example making gravity face away from him (push) would consume say...10% power. Making the person in front of him lighter would also consume 10%. Making the person in front of him lighter then push away at the same time would consume 40%.
    (10%+10%) x2 = 40%.
    There are other techniques he can use but they consume so much it is rare to see him use them so he keeps them secret.

Biography:
    Jace has seen it all and fought the rest. He is older then others would believe possible, though no exact date has been given some believe him one of the oldest immortals still alive. He doesn't comment on this. Age has no relevance to what he seeks. His past is more shrouded then any others, in part to his extreme age but also because he doesn't speak about it.

Rumours exist. Ones that say he had an immortal family that was burned alive by humans he had saved. That it caused him to hate everyone rather than admit he caused their death. Others say he had a human family, that the horror of watching them grow old and die before him broke a part of him. Some even joke that it was him that was meant to be a part of the sacrifices to the gods, but his younger brother stole his place to protect him. Because of this he closed his heart to the world.

Regardless of the truth, they all stem from his treatment of people now. He is not cruel or evil but he has an edge of strict distaste for others. He will smile, if you want to call it that, and he is very polite. But everyone that meets him says that there is something to him that makes you feel unwanted. Like an aura that repels people. Maybe an echo of his element, something that treats all equal but none fairly.

At the moment he is rallying other immortals again. He gathers who he can finds and speaks to them the truth of who and what they are. He ensures that all immortals remember what was sacrificed in order for them to be there. He wants immortals to have there place, not to be prey for the greedy.

As an experienced person he has fought with both human and immortals, of all types. His battles, victories and defeats are all carved into his body. Age has taken it's toll in some areas. He is not as fast as he use to be. His focus, his crystal, takes longer to recharge it's energy then a normal one. But he uses what he has learned and fights on.

Times have begun to change and it seems he will still be around in the hopes of seeing Immortals once again have there lives back.

Personality:
    As said in his Biography he has an aura that seems to repel people but besides that is in fact a more reasonable person. He does not have one over arcing state of mind. Sometime he is mad, sometimes annoyed, and sometimes scared. He is old though and that means he often speaks truthly and politely, even when lying. He will think things through and take what he beleives is the best action. He is not an unstoppable deamon, he is not perfect warrior, but he is an Immortal. Something he will never forget.

Other:
    His recharge rate is slower then an normal Conjurer unless he spends time gathering energy. I was thinking of representing his charge rate with a percentage at the start of my posts. That way it's known and I can keep track of it, also allows you to see that kind of cost it is towards uses his ability. It can go over 100%. I like using percentage over just a number.
    Despite everything he has done and his appearance, he is not well known with young hunters and only those who specialise in hunting conjurers would recognize him by sight. Many immortals have heard of him due to his unique element.
    His blind eye is the colour of his element. It's lack of colour represents how gravity lacks form.
    Jace wields the normal pair of metal claws as his main weapon. They have a shortened reach in order to decrease the weight and make them easier to put on or off in a hurry.
    However in addition he also has a pair of unique gloves. There is only two blades. One for his thumb, the other that both his index and middle finger go into. The blades are curved and shaped to allow for cutting, making them more like pincers.

There you go Luka dear. Any problems just let me know.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 02-02-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Valkarma : Thank you for coming my humble servant. I just want to note that the Weapons section on the Immortals profile is for Seekers only. So if you minus that, I think your good. Jace is pending.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Meh, @Esiphas will make a Hunter tomorrow.

Yea, 3rd person.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

I am here to obey

Got rid of weapon section and moved information over to other part.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Name: Lady Eleanor
    Appearance: http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1...res-216591.jpg
    Specialization: Conjurers and Fighters
    Weapons: Telescopic Spear, Clockwork Pistol
    Biography: Eleanor was a Noblewoman of 18 when she first joined the hunters. She had fallen for an Immortal, and was expecting him to propose that night. But when he arrived, he was trailing another girl, and he rejected her and crushed her heart. Angered, she asked her father to have the Immortal executed, but he turned her down. Outraged, she fled the house, and lost herself in the forests. Eventually, she stumbled across another hunter, as he slaughtered an Immortal- the Girl her prospective love had been with. Exited, she begged the Hunter to take her with him, and he accepted. Thus did she join the hunters.
    Personality: Hateful of immortals, and eager to kill them. Her aility to see others points is strained, and she is often slihtly pessemistic.
    Other:

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Valkarma : Thank you, my humble servant~! Jace is Accepted!
    @Esiphas : Lovely My dear~! Lady Eleanor is accepted~!

@ Everyone: I will be posting my character soon and we should have this up and running. However, I would like at least 1 more Immortal or a few. So please, if you know ANYONE, that may be interested, please direct them here.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Name: Alazus Laxerehn
    Appearance:[spoiler] Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCAVHPTYR.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	57519 [/spoiler]

This gentleman puts you in mind of a fluttering butterfly. He has hooded yellow eyes that are like two shining suns. His thick, straight, wavy, slate-gray hair waist-length, worn in a severe style. He is very tall and has an athletic build, having the appearence of a well mannered adult. His skin is light-colored, his decent from both the land of the east, and those whom reside in the west. He has knobby ears and a strong chin. His wardrobe is practical and businesslike, black in contrast to the spots of black-cherry red littered throughout.

Specialization: Fighters, and Conjurers

Weapons: These brother swords have keen blades. There grip is of a gray metal set with emeralds. The pommel's shaped like a pyramid. Alongside a pair of twin grey desert eagles.

Biography: Humans have always been the problem of the rotting world. Alazus knows this like no other. He himself is to blame. Of his twenty-eight years on this earth he has been imprisoned thirteen of them. A murderer at the age of fifteen. twenty-eight lives lost to the world. All justified. The reports say he's insane, lost in a fantasy world of Immortals, Wars, and Gods. Treated as much; dead to society non existence on paper. His name forsaken, his past erased. This ew persona of Alazus Laxerehn only a front, his murderous intent and raw instinct channel through false religion, and corruption. He says so be it, and kills as ordered.

Personality: Not much to say other then the extreme loyalty he shows to the Church. Humanity sicks him as does those whom live for centries. unjust is it that they are given much a gift while man dwindle and wither away like forgotten trash. Longivity only creates chaos, and through choas comes dishonesty and hate. So he'll teach them that mImortality is immoral and deserving of eradication.

Other: Alazus commands the style of Omnipotence. A style in which commands the power of God himself. While imprisoned Alazus was recruited by the Church to become a Hunter. He was sent to several facilities throughout the sword to learn, and become great. Through this he created Omnipotence, the Style of God. It focuses the mind, and allows him to use one of five fighting styles centered around using his sword and guns together as a long, and short range devestator. Listed below are those 6 styles, how they work, and the purpose of each.

Goddess Thunder of the Fortuitous Cauldron: While it employs spins, and bodliy distractions Cauldron is used to overhwhelm the enemy with powerful, slow, strikes from doubles swords. Alazus will normally keep himself in close on enemies and harass them while trying to take bits and pieces of flash along with him. This style is strictly for Fighters.

Ten Thousand Indecisive Foxes Storm of Shining Falsehoods: This style focuses on twin gun mechanics. Alazus keeps in close to the enemy and uses his elbows, head, knee, legs, and feet to daze the enemy, while keeping the threat of the guns in which close proximity on the back burner. This is a high level agility, and speed driven style for Fighters.

Whirlwind of the Eccentric Tigers: A style strictly for Conjurers whom can only use their ability at mid to long ranges. It revolves around the use of a sword and gun. The sword strikes quickly, and accurate targetting vitals spots across the body, while the gun is fired for strictly disruption purposes, never kill shots. He has never been forced past using this style.

Angel's Twist of the One Million Shivers: His favorite style above all else. For good reason to. It commands the use of all four weapons, and hand to hand fighting. Alazus begins with a sword and gun, and fights in a calm beserker fashion. the swords move to two different paces with both sword speeds being randomly switched to add confusion. The guns are whiched with the sword during the 'zero damage' time. This is a time which both swords are not fast enough to be swung and connected with the enemy. To cover this hole in the style Alazus while shealth a sword while protecting the which with the free sword. Once the gun is in play the style becomes much like the Eccentric Tiger yet the gun does most of the work while the sword keeps the enemy off balance. If needed Alazus can shealth the second sword and call forth the twin gun. This turns the style into a fast paced Searcher style, maxed with ariel combos, and periodic swords switchs. A smile is wore on his face when this style is in use, winning or not. This style is used when facing a powerful Conjurer.

Six Immortals: The style in which he only uses one sword and discards all his weapons. This style plays out like a dance where Alazus commands the sword like an extention of arms. Only the rawest of speed, and strength is use where his instincts take hold and guide him. He calls it God's Path. This style is mainly used when his life is truly on the scale of life and death, and victory is not assured. The only other time this style is used is when he meets an enemy that he respects enough to fight as an equal. All others are worthless.
    Deleted one of the styles....
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 03-02-2012 at 09:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information