AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kaze no Stigma

Member sgtscott658 is on a distinguished road sgtscott658's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2012 11:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kaze no Stigma

Howdy-

Saw this anime earlier this week and wow, its a pretty rockin anime. Basically it is about some dude that gets booted out of his families clan because he cant use fire magic, then returns years later having mastered Wind magic. The main character is kind of like a Ronin Samurai, hiring out his abilities to the highest bidder which happens to be his family that initially booted his donkey out.

The chick in the series, is the next in line for the family mantle of leadership but she is needs more training and ends up teaming up with the ex family member dude to rid japan of demons. This chick is a cross between Inuyasha and kogomi or so I thoght personally. More a female version of Inuyasha then anything else.

All in all, a great series with plenty of Action, Romance and suoernatural stuff that will keep you rivited to your computer monitor for a bit.

Scott

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kaze no Stigma

I watched this a while ago. I really liked how the main character was such a badass and not just an idiot with the strongest power in the world that so many shonen these days seem to adopt.
    It's unfortunate that the mangaka passed away though, would've have liked to see the continuation.
    Senjougahara Fascination

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information