AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello th'ar peeps!

Junior Member Omega Dragon Warlord is on a distinguished road Omega Dragon Warlord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2012 11:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: GRX3000

Default Hello th'ar peeps!

I guess the most obvious question I'll be asked is what are my favorite animes, so without further ado here is a list of my favorites: Umineko (When the Seagulls Cry), Gundam Wing, Ronin Warriors, Tenchi Muyo, Gurren Lagann, Wolf's Rain, InuYasha, YuYu Hakusho, Witch Hunter Robin, Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Noein, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Japan, X/1999, Ghost in the Shell, Yugioh (2nd season on to pre-GX), Ninja Scroll, Simoun, Sakura Wars, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ah! My Goddess, & Trinity Blood.

Aside from that, I really have no favorite genre in anime (that and I'm new to the genre concept for anime). I'm also a technophile and gamer too.
    Last edited by Omega Dragon Warlord; 01-05-2012 at 02:10 PM.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello th'ar peeps!

I was about to say "What, such a huge list but no Outlaw Star?" and then ... I saw it in your list. I herped, but I didn't derp. <_>

Anyways, welcome to the forum ^_^ and you have answered the Obvious Question™ so I have no need to ask it.

And so you know, anime 'genres' are just the same as music 'genres', but you've got a rather comprehensive list so I couldn't really say for certain what your favourite 'genre' might be. xD

That aside, make sure to read the rules, and have fun. And feel free to message me if you need any help. :]
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Junior Member Ayreon is on a distinguished road Ayreon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 05:13 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    I was about to say "What, such a huge list but no Outlaw Star?" and then ... I saw it in your list. I herped, but I didn't derp. <_>

Anyways, welcome to the forum ^_^ and you have answered the Obvious Question™ so I have no need to ask it.

And so you know, anime 'genres' are just the same as music 'genres', but you've got a rather comprehensive list so I couldn't really say for certain what your favourite 'genre' might be. xD

That aside, make sure to read the rules, and have fun. And feel free to message me if you need any help. :]
    ODW seemingly doesn't believe in Genre's...........

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Junior Member Kakosen is on a distinguished road Kakosen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2012 03:24 PM
    Threads

Welcome! And you have a great list! Man I haven't seen ronin warriors is sooooo long lol

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello thar to you matey! XD

Those animes in your list seem to be old. but classics. I <3 Ah! My Goddess! XD

Member ChaosShadow1 is an unknown quantity at this point ChaosShadow1's Avatar
    Dead
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Be Mine
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 09:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

a gamer huh then we will get along just fine
    alone...lost my kamiki...alone forever...i hate love..

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Dragon Warlord View Post
    I guess the most obvious question I'll be asked is what are my favorite animes, so without further ado here is a list of my favorites: Umineko (When the Seagulls Cry), Gundam Wing, Ronin Warriors, Tenchi Muyo, Gurren Lagann, Wolf's Rain, InuYasha, YuYu Hakusho, Witch Hunter Robin, Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Noein, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Japan, X/1999, Ghost in the Shell, Yugioh (2nd season on to pre-GX), Ninja Scroll, Simoun, Sakura Wars, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ah! My Goddess, & Trinity Blood.

Aside from that, I really have no favorite genre in anime (that and I'm new to the genre concept for anime). I'm also a technophile and gamer too.
    OOH! Fresh meat,,, I MEAN a new member. *walks up and starts shaking your hand,,, and doesn't stop* SO, welcome to AF. Hopefully you'll have lots of fun and stick around for a long, LONG time. Please follow the rules of the forum and it's subforums. If you need any help or just want to chat,, feel free to message me. I am always glad to help our new members feel comfortable and get used to the forum. And if I can't answer your question,,, I probably know who can.
    Well, I probably should get back to snacking,,, I MEAN mingling. I'll see you around the forums. *stops shaking your hand and takes a BIG bite out your arm* Mmmm, tasty.
    Sounds like we have a lot in common, LOL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Junior Member Omega Dragon Warlord is on a distinguished road Omega Dragon Warlord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraKiss13 View Post
    Hello thar to you matey! XD

Those animes in your list seem to be old. but classics. I <3 Ah! My Goddess! XD
    Sweet, they're classics in my world at least.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    OOH! Fresh meat,,, I MEAN a new member. *walks up and starts shaking your hand,,, and doesn't stop* SO, welcome to AF. Hopefully you'll have lots of fun and stick around for a long, LONG time. Please follow the rules of the forum and it's subforums. If you need any help or just want to chat,, feel free to message me. I am always glad to help our new members feel comfortable and get used to the forum. And if I can't answer your question,,, I probably know who can.
    Well, I probably should get back to snacking,,, I MEAN mingling. I'll see you around the forums. *stops shaking your hand and takes a BIG bite out your arm* Mmmm, tasty.
    Sounds like we have a lot in common, LOL.
    *feels tickled*

It's a good thing I'm no normal being... *hysterical laugh*

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosShadow1 View Post
    a gamer huh then we will get along just fine
    Mhm. :3
    Last edited by Omega Dragon Warlord; 01-07-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And here I though anime from the 80's was considered classic, LOL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads

Aaaahhhh! What an awesome list of anime! It's nice to see some older titles. I absolutely love Cowboy Bebop, Yugioh, Wolf's Rain, and even though it's a bit out played and a lot of people hate it...Inuyasha!!! =) It was one of my first favorite animes, so it brings me happy memories.

By the way, I go by Saphira. Nice to meet you!

<3 Saphira

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hey welcome to AF! I hope you enjoy your time here! if you have any questions feel free to ask. everyone is usually nice here, so don't hesitate to talk to them! see you around =D

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Senior Member sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Taurus Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 10:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF..
    Love Your enemies

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by LadySaphiraShijinuske View Post
    Aaaahhhh! What an awesome list of anime! It's nice to see some older titles. I absolutely love Cowboy Bebop, Yugioh, Wolf's Rain, and even though it's a bit out played and a lot of people hate it...Inuyasha!!! =) It was one of my first favorite animes, so it brings me happy memories.

By the way, I go by Saphira. Nice to meet you!

<3 Saphira
    Heh, nice... Sesshomaru was my favorite character. :3

I'm going to check out the RP site you got too.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, all.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information