AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Otaku dating!!!!!!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Otaku dating!!!!!!

Question time!!
    How come I came to think about this thread when seeing these pictures?
    (Gintama reference).

Quote Originally Posted by RescueCat View Post
    I prefer to date someone I meet IRL, THEN let them know I'm a creepy internet dork. Y'know, when they can't escape as they've already said I love you.
    Attachment 56377

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

2. Likes -GAZKUL-, Archaic Devices liked this post
    Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Quote Originally Posted by chiisanae View Post
    I didnt make it up. I will admit that :3

My bestie is an otaku. He has his entire library at home xD
    Though he still had some girls. Doesnt mean otakus need dating.
    Some do actually go outside and have fun in bars at the weekend.
    I rather stay home and fawp to sasuke uchiha though :3
    Well, either way it is still clever :P
    And is that you in your picture there?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

Wait... what? o____o
    you heard the lady! she likes to fawp to sasuke uchiha. .. even if he is a complete prick lol
    whats not to understand here?
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    you heard the lady! she likes to fawp to sasuke uchiha. .. even if he is a complete prick lol
    Alot actually. I don't know if I should twitch alot with my eyes or if I just should let my brain get overloaded and stop functioning.
    I never expected her to write something like that... I certainly never did... That pervert *cough cough*

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

@chiisanae This video is for you!

Couldn't find a better one right now, so that one has to do. ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

5. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

Alot actually. I don't know if I should twitch alot with my eyes or if I just should let my brain get overloaded and stop functioning.
    I never expected her to write something like that... I certainly never did... That pervert *cough cough*

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

@chiisanae This video is for you!

Couldn't find a better one right now, so that one has to do. ~
    you call her a pervert. but you are the knowing about and posting videos like this!
    I propose that you are in fact the pervert here SuXrys :P
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

you call her a pervert. but you are the knowing about and posting videos like this!
    I propose that you are in fact the pervert here SuXrys :P
    *state of shock*

You should know that I don't like these accusation against me @aerophobia .
    There is nothing wrong with me!!! MY MOTHER HAD ME TESTED!!

Maybe YOU are the perverted one here and you are just trying to make me look bad,
    while protecting your perverted partner in crime chiisanae? Hmmmmmm????

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

This is for all the perverts in this thread!! *cough cough* You know who you are ~ *cough cough*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

8. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Member Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2012 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*state of shock*

You should know that I don't like these accusation against me @aerophobia .
    There is nothing wrong with me!!! MY MOTHER HAD ME TESTED!!

Maybe YOU are the perverted one here and you are just trying to make me look bad,
    while protecting your perverted partner in crime chiisanae? Hmmmmmm????

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

This is for all the perverts in this thread!! *cough cough* You know who you are ~ *cough cough*

I know the problem here.
    You are both perverts wanting the other to be a pervert so you can fall in lesbians with each other and be perverts together!
    You love has touched me in a very special place..... My heart.
    Makes perfect sense, don't question it.
    Last edited by Rongue; 01-07-2012 at 08:19 AM.
    loops....

10. Likes Chigumi liked this post
    Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Aw, I was hoping to come here and hope to have fun trying to convince someone to "date" me, but some people had to ruin it

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A very stupid thread has gotten more stupefied.

-looks at @SuXrys and @RyuTama -

Yeah, you guys are not funny. lol

13. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi, I'd rather not date through the net,not even as a joke. I love translating stuff, but I'm not in mood to write anything to anyone, since they think I try and be superior to those who are younger, Just a fact that I'm mature and don't talk about my body that some people does. I'd rather spend mytime working in a flower shop then spend my time trying to make it up to someone who isn't even there.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

15. Likes Meenah liked this post
    Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's hard not to start trolling when everyone else is having fun doing this. ;w; But I'll just ignore this yummy thread.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 05:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking for girl to play guinea pig with !
    the fact that we love nothingness is alive.
    the fact that we have intelligence nothingness is alive.
    And the fact that were alive nothingness is alive.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

19. Likes wolfgirl90, Chigumi liked this post
    Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

man that aye girl thing, reminds me when I was walking with a sellphone a black guy kept following me asking for my mxit number. I said no and carried on down the road.

Member Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2012 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades View Post
    man that aye girl thing, reminds me when I was walking with a sellphone a black guy kept following me asking for my mxit number. I said no and carried on down the road.
    Should have given him a number of someone you hate.
    loops....

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Well, either way it is still clever :P
    And is that you in your picture there?

LOLOLOLOL.

Yeah its me. I couldnt think of any other icon to use.. x.x''

AHAHAHAHAHA that naruto tralala vid! xD
    I know Im sick, but Ive already seen that one once before. LMAO!
    Last edited by Chigumi; 01-08-2012 at 06:07 AM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wow this thread is still alive? Mildly shocked about this.

Junior Member Ayreon is on a distinguished road Ayreon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 05:13 PM
    Threads

A dating thread on the internet? Looks Legit......
    actually
    +
    "> " /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chiisanae View Post
    LOLOLOLOL.

Yeah its me. I couldnt think of any other icon to use.. x.x''

AHAHAHAHAHA that naruto tralala vid! xD
    I know Im sick, but Ive already seen that one once before. LMAO!
    your face

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rongue View Post
    Should have given him a number of someone you hate.
    LOL!!! Next time I'll try that

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    A very stupid thread has gotten more stupefied.

-looks at @<a href="http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=115627" target="_blank">SuXrys</a> and @<a href="http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=275356" target="_blank">RyuTama</a> -

Yeah, you guys are not funny. lol

Aaaaaaww don't be like that now Kaito... ;_; Don't make me and @RyuTama look like the criminals here.
    People in love, who shares love to the rest of the world can not be the bad guys... It's just impossible!!

-----------------

This thread is just full of love and compassion! Ryu, my darling - can you feel the love tonight? ~ (since we are not the bad guys)...
    Love this video! lol xD

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wth!!!! this thread is still alive?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    Aw, I was hoping to come here and hope to have fun trying to convince someone to "date" me, but some people had to ruin it
    Those bastards.... *raises fist of anger*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those bastards.... *raises fist of anger*
    they killed kenny!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Kitsune View Post
    they killed kenny!

That wasn't much love at all ;_;

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

that was the point suXrys

Senior Member Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick has a reputation beyond repute Derrick's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Sliced Bread Bat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2012 09:00 PM
    Threads

When I was on Skyrim, this reminded me of it somehow, I had a choice to marry someone who was my companion, I scream out the temple because I did want to lose my innocence!

Closed Thread

Thread Information