AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: cold world lately, what do you think

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: cold world lately, what do you think

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    My point still stands from earlier. You came into a serious thread and insulted people to get a rise out of someone just to entertain yourself. How is that not being a troll? You are the epitome of a troll.
    No, I came into a thread and contemptuously commented on someone's attention whoring. I did it because watching attention whores try to justify their attention whoring tickles my jimmies, and, for the record, I didn't need him to rise up and emit an emotional response for my point to have been made; hence, I am not trolling. Then you came in asserting your internet-muscle, trying to get me to leave. Well, sugarplum, you've seen how effective that was. You are the worst white-knight I have ever come across.

2. Likes Assiduous✡Aristocrat liked this post
    Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

ghrgjhaiurghjbgbbhbhjyuryeygehggbhdghgfg!#$@$%!$#% ^!^%^%^%^#^&^%#&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just admitted to being a troll pretty much then said you are not a troll. Your comment was not on topic and was unnecessary. You made the comment trying to get (or at least knowing someone would get upset) someone upset by it and you say you are not being a troll! bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! What a fool you are.
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Banned Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Gifts Spiderman Biplane IPhone
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 10:08 AM
    Threads

Hah? :S

Your laughs made me dizzy..
    SIGGY PET RAISING WINDOW:
    [CURRENT PET STATUS]

5. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aerophobia View Post
    ghrgjhaiurghjbgbbhbhjyuryeygehggbhdghgfg!#$@$%!$#% ^!^%^%^%^#^&^%#&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just admitted to being a troll pretty much then said you are not a troll. Your comment was not on topic and was unnecessary. You made the comment trying to get (or at least knowing someone would get upset) someone upset by it and you say you are not being a troll! bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! What a fool you are.
    I'm guessing you missed the part about not needing a response for my point to have been made, but you seem quite adept at forced ignorance. Also, as the person who has made every argument you've thrown at me eat copious amounts of excrement, the term fool does not apply to me. As we have previously discussed, if my arguments were bad, then yours were the epitome of idiocy.

Senior Member Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Green Saber Storm Trooper Beer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 01:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MattyG69

Wow.... I was excited to post in a topic like this; however, it seems as though this topic no longer exists.

Pardon the intrusion... think it's about time I hit the old dusty trail

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Wow.... I was excited to post in a topic like this; however, it seems as though this topic no longer exists.

Pardon the intrusion... think it's about time I hit the old dusty trail
    i wanted to have discussion. But the no life child troll decided to come right on in. feel free to drop your opinion in here somewhere still. I'm not gonna feedl the troll anymore
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Senior Member RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat has a reputation beyond repute RescueCat's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Vader Lighter Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2012 09:28 AM
    Threads

BACK ON TOPIC:
    What things have happened to you lately that haven made you feel like the world is cold?

Senior Member Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty has a reputation beyond repute Matty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Green Saber Storm Trooper Beer
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 01:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MattyG69

Alrighty! So in my opinion; it's no more cold today than what it was 50 years ago. Heck; I'm sure back in medievil times a lady would get run over by three or four horse carriages. It just seems as though the only stories in the news these days are tragic, sad ones... simply because they sell better than "happy" ones. Would you rather read about a drug deal gone wrong? Or how a homeless man was given a sandwich by a stranger. I see amazing acts everyday, probably because I work in a hospital. Working in ER, I see people brought back from the dead, and that's pretty amazing! Almost every patient or fellow staff member I meet are also extremely nice, and very friendly; and for the older patients, it makes their day for me to just stop what I'm doing and talk with them a bit.

I get the feeling that the media is just turning colder, simply for profit. They wanna sell stories, and they know how to do it. However; the world is not lost in a bitter cold of selfishness, you just have to look through the blinding media storm of sadistic propoganda to see the brightness lying beneath.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

suicide rates---10.9 per 100,000 population (in 2004, 2005, 2006) to 11.7 per 100,000 (in 2009, based on very preliminary data). But that was enough to move suicide into the list of top 10 killers, down from No. 11 (blood infections) for the first time since classifications changed in 1999.
    and it has only gotten worse since then (the last date that they mentioned)

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

And what do you think is going on in our (U.S.) schools nowadays. I hear ALL THE TIME about kids being bullied to the point where they just kill themselves. Then everyone in the community, the teachers, all the kids, and just everyone is left with a blank expression going "how did this happen?". I'll tell you how it happened, you can only push and pick at someone for so long until they finally do something. Most kids growing up these days have NO MANNERS whatsoever. They don't understand others feelings/ lack of empathy or are just rude, greedy and just plain awful. Kids are the future, and when you look at the kids and see that, what are you SUPPOSED to think?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I used to be pretty disillusioned with humanity in my teens, but after seeing people's reactions to the recent earthquake/tsunami in Japan first-hand, I've come to change my mind a little. For a period of a week or so everything broke down in my home city; transportation, supplies, infrastructure, but society didn't degenerate into some sort of a Hobbesian state of nature like I half expected it to. For the most part, people kept in line to receive their food, and helped each other out without a second thought when they saw someone needed it.

Of course, what you see around you every day is still pretty discouraging, but I've come to appreciate the little glimpses of humanity you get to see now and then.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

13. Likes aerophobia liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information