AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battle of the Month January Sign Up

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Battle of the Month January Sign Up

Welcome to the Battle of the Month! This is the sign up thread, meaning that if you wish to enter, you must post within the thread asking to be added to the list. All other posts that are off-topic or not BOTM related will be deleted. Here is the basic set up of the Battle of the Month.

Similar to the Signature of the Week, the Battle of the Month spans over a 1 month period, and consists of up to 4 separate sections of the contest. There is a maximum of only 16 (sixteen) participants and the first theme thread will be posted within the first week of the month of January, or if the 16 participant quota is met.

The BOTM works in this way: The 16 Participants enter in 1 on 1 duals with signatures corresponding to the theme. Contrasting the Signature of the Week, this contest’s winners are determined solely by the decision of a panel of Judges. When the judges have made their selections of winners, 8 shall remain, another theme is opened, and they battle again. Then 4, then 2, then 1 final victor will be selected.

Similarly to the SOTW, you are given a 1 week grace period after the Sign Up has closed, along with a theme. After the week is up, the entries will be pitted against each other in their duals, and no one other than the Participants who signed up may enter.

The end of the Sign Up is January 8th, OR unless all entry spots have been filled.

RULES

1) You are only allowed to enter yourself; you cannot act in favor of, or enter anyone else within this contest. There is a maximum of only 16 participants.

2) All questions, comments and concerns about the BOTM contest should be done within their respective threads, or directed via PM to Observer or Garzhvog .

3) There is a zero tolerance policy for this contest; if you do not send an entry before any due date in any theme, you are forfeiting the contest. Loki and Serif are not responsible to for reminding you of missing a deadline, or your entry not following any rules. SO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR WORK.

Participant list (6/16):
    1. Avido
    2. Kaitou+
    3. Observer
    4. Seung-li
    5. Avi-chan
    6. Garzhvog
    7. illu
    8. Xanfiore
    Last edited by Archaic Devices; 01-08-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Battle of the Month January Sign Up

Signing up!

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

3. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Likes Archaic Devices liked this post
    Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah...if Avido is the only person signing up, then I think there'll be no BOTM this month...(unless you really want to make a sig, @Avido :P)

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is too horrible to see.

I'm in.

6. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well...at least we have two people. The battle is on then!

Edit: I'll sign up as well ^_^
    Last edited by Archaic Devices; 01-07-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Sig by Feferi <3

-Mark Twain

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Awww I'll do it. <3;

9. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And there goes my chance to win BOTM. >_>;; All thrown into the water.

=P

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

;_; Oppa why? You'll do fine. btw my AIM is being ghey.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Seung-li

You'll demolish Oppa to the water. ;__;

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'll throw you floaty wings. :3

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Seung-li

Make sure you treat Oppa nicely, okay. <33

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

sign me too <3
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

16. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I'm always in these. I just hope they're on time this time

18. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Garzhvog View Post
    I'm always in these. I just hope they're on time this time
    Yeah, last time I had some judging issues, so hopefully those wont be there this time >.>

Sig by Feferi <3

-Mark Twain

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

So much for my hopes of winning :<

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avido View Post
    So much for my hopes of winning :<
    Tell me about it. =P

Senior Member illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu has a reputation beyond repute illu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Art Tools
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 04:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: iLLyNada

I will sign up if there's another contestant in. That way we'll have an even number.

23. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Tell me about it. =P
    Lets lose together ;__;

Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, we got Pro's already in? DX

Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Xanfiore View Post
    Lol, we got Pro's already in? DX

Are you signing up then? :3

Sig by Feferi <3

-Mark Twain

Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    Are you signing up then? :3
    This is my first time for BOTM so why not. Count me in XD

28. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Junior Member Takenoshin is on a distinguished road Takenoshin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2012 07:51 PM
    Threads

Working on it. Count me in! >D

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information