AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fullbring??

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 06:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default fullbring??

i've just recently got back into watching bleach again and they're talking about fullbringing and whatnot. from what i know, any human can perform fullbring if their mother was attack by a hollow, thus leaving traces of hollow essence and passing it on to the newborn....so how is ichigo able to perform fullbring?? or is all this fullbringing stuff a filler??

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: fullbring??

It is not filler; the fullbring arc just concluded in the manga.

This simply implies that before Ichigo was born, his mother had at one point been attacked by a Hollow. It could also be that his father's reiatsu passed into his mother during their time together, since reiatsu functions in the same way for both Shinigami and Hollows.

Fullbrings manifest themselves through items that hold personal meaning; in Ichigo's case it is

his Substitute Shinigami badge. Chad's power is also a fullbring, which manifests itself in his fists.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 12-29-2011 at 08:14 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but the only case of ichigo's mom ever being attack was by grandfisher, and ichigo was there when it happened.
    fullbringers spirit energy are more hollow like, so even if it was ichigo's dad's reiatsu that passed through, it still doesn't explain ichigo's ability to fullbring.
    Last edited by minuswell; 12-29-2011 at 11:47 PM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Fullbringers' powers are Hollow-like (Ginjo says their power is more like a Hollow's than a Shinigami's), but reiatsu functions the same no matter who or where it comes from (this is the underlying source of the Quincy's powers).

We know that the Fullbringers of Xcution all got their powers from their mothers having been attacked by Hollows, and the reiatsu effected them - Ginjo said this when Xcution was first introduced. Therefore, we know that those whose mothers have been attacked by Hollows can be Fullbringers.

We know that Chad's power (which we now know to be a Fullbring) manifested due to his constant exposure to Ichigo's overflowing reiatsu - Urahara explained this early on in the series. Orihime's power also came to be due either to this or being attacked by her Hollowed brother (again, according to Urahara), but we don't know whether or not she qualifies as a Fullbringer. Therefore we know that human exposed to high levels of reiatsu for long periods can be Fullbringers.

Because of this second conclusion, we can assume Ichigo's powers came from 1) His mother being attacked by a Hollow prior to his birth, 2) his father being a Shinigami, 3) Prolonged exposure to his father's reiatsu, 4) Exposure to Grand Fisher when his mother was killed, or 5) Exposure to Rukia's reiatsu (the first chapter).

In his case, there's something special to notice. Ichigo has always been able to see normal ghosts ("pluses"), but he was never able to see Hollows until the first chapter. Because of this, we know that he was exposed to high reiatsu either before he was born or at a very young age, but not enough to let him see Hollows. This ability had to come from either assumption 1, 2, and/or 3. Even after his mother being attacked by Grand Fisher, Ichigo couldn't see Hollows (he also couldn't see Grand Fisher, but he could see its "bait"), so we know assumption 4 doesn't fit.

This leaves us with assumption 5 - Rukia. Immediately after first meeting Rukia, Ichigo was able to see his first Hollow.

Therefore, I'd say the source of Ichigo's Fullbring ability comes from at least one cause: His family (possible attack on his mother, his father being a Shinigami, and/or exposure to his father's reiatsu after his birth), and/or exposure to Rukia's reiatsu.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so there are more than one way to become a fullbringer?? i was under the understanding that the only way to fullbring was that one's mother have to be attacked by a hollow before they were born thus leaving traces of hollow reiryuku behind (according to Ginjo).

as for what Urahara said, if i remember correctly, he said that constant exposure to ichigo's massive reiatsu brought out Chad's and Orihime's powers that were already there..in other words, ichigo's reiatsu sort of activated what Chad and Orihime had already had but weren't aware of (assuming that both their moms were attack prior to their birth)....therefore, humans with constant exposure to massive reiatsu can not be fullbringers out of the blues.

i know that reiatsu functions the same regardless of who or where, since it's only the pressure (the releasing of reiryoku)..but the reiryoku itself is different (shinigami reiryoku or hollow reiryoku). so even if it still was the prolonged exposure to his dad's reiatsu, Isshin is a soulreaper and has shinigami reiryoku. since fullbring is define by hollow reiryoku, it wouldn't add up.

the only other assumption i can come up with is that ichigo only lost his shinigam powers after defeating Aizen, assuming that he still has his hollow powers. since fullbring uses hollow reiryoku, i'm guessing that ichigo is using his hollow side to fullbring. if that's not the case then there's a giant loopwhole and Kudo's making things up as he goes.

btw, thanks for taking the time to reply. appreciate it.

Member mangeassshajigan is on a distinguished road mangeassshajigan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Flag One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2012 06:28 PM
    Threads

Angry Re: fullbring??

the fullbring arc was just a ripoff of the chapter black arc in yuyu hakusho

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ichigo was a vizard therefore he was able to use a fullbring

Senior Member Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Fedora Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2014 02:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't love this new chapter but I'm happy that Ichigo is getting his powers back...
    "Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?"

I am number 4.

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Fox White Ribbon
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

It's nice to see that Ichigo's
    getting his powers back but why
    fullbring stuff?I say they should
    bring the espada back.>.>

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Jaguar View Post
    ichigo was a vizard therefore he was able to use a fullbring
    hmm, i must've missed it when Ginjo mentioned about the vizards....or when the vizards mentioned about fullbring..

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    I don't love this new chapter but I'm happy that Ichigo is getting his powers back...
    i agree, this arc is a bit weak....but i'm not too sure if i'm happy that Ichigo is getting his powers back. they should've just ended the series when Aizen was defeated. i mean, they made achieving final getsuga tensho all dramatic and what not, saying that his powers will fade over time never to return again..yet it is easily revived as simple as being stabbed in the chest. what a load of crap. i'm actually a bit upset at where the story is heading atm, but i'm already this far in so might as well see it to the some end.

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

There is only one more arc after the fullbring junk.Then the series will end
    Then what'll i watch?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SIZARY-MOMO View Post
    It's nice to see that Ichigo's
    getting his powers back but why
    fullbring stuff?I say they should
    bring the espada back.>.>
    i agree, they should totally bring the arrancars back. i hope they do, it's just a matter of time before a vasto lorde removes his own mask. a good arc, imo, is that some random arrancar seeks to be the new god-king of hueco mundo since Barragan is dead, and needs the hogyoku to do so....thus leading an invasion into the Gotei 13 to retrieve it. it'll be a good clash since some of the vizards are now captain again. you'll get the arrancars and vizards, and since Aizen still has the hogyoku in him, you'll get to see his return too. just my opinion though.
    Last edited by minuswell; 02-13-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Senior Member Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Fedora Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2014 02:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by minuswell View Post
    hmm, i must've missed it when Ginjo mentioned about the vizards....or when the vizards mentioned about fullbring..

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

i agree, this arc is a bit weak....but i'm not too sure if i'm happy that Ichigo is getting his powers back. they should've just ended the series when Aizen was defeated. i mean, they made achieving final getsuga tensho all dramatic and what not, saying that his powers will fade over time never to return again..yet it is easily revived as simple as being stabbed in the chest. what a load of crap. i'm actually a bit upset at where the story is heading atm, but i'm already this far in so might as well see it to the some end.
    Yes!
    I completely agree.
    Although I would be sad it would be a epic ending..
    "Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?"

I am number 4.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by minuswell View Post
    i agree, they should totally bring the arrancars back. i hope they do, it's just a matter of time before a vasto lorde removes his own mask. a good arc, imo, is that some random arrancar seeks to be the new god-king of hueco mundo since Barragan is dead, and needs the hogyoku to do so....thus leading an invasion into the Gotei 13 to retrieve it. it'll be a good clash since some of the vizards are now captain again. you'll get the arrancars and vizards, and since Aizen still has the hogyoku in him, you'll get to see his return too. just my opinion though.
    I wish Ulquiorra could come back.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information