AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's that anime?

Member lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2011 09:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L96 SHADOW

Default What's that anime?

I think I only watched one or two episodes of this several years back on adult swim, and this is the only scene I remember.

Basically this guy is fighting with someone in a church, and there's stained glass windows. Good guy is overpowered and either shot or pushed or whatever through one of the stained glass windows and as he's falling, it's in slow motion and there's a vocal melody playing. Then he lands on a car "I think". It blacks out and the next scene shows him in a hospital bed wrapped in head to toe with bandages and there's a female friend of his waiting there.

And that's all I can remember. Any idea which anime it is?

Thrust through the heavens with your spirit!! Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Flamingo Cake Lie
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2012 04:48 AM
    Threads

Default Re: What's that anime?

@lynksys Cowboy Bebop?

Member lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2011 09:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L96 SHADOW

Default Re: What's that anime?

My life is complete now. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information