AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What pets do you have?

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What pets do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahc View Post
    A lot of time and money lol, the only pets that were actually bought were the Blue Tongue Skink and my Dog, the rest are all rescues, The Chameleon and Beardie are the only ones with underlying issues though

Been working with animals for about 4 years, I work in a pet store just now, so the discounts certainly help !
    Well, with so many pets, most of them from recues and been working with animes for 4 years (just now working in a pet store) I'm sure that's more than just time and money, but that's always passion that moves you
    I've watched today a documentary in which a man was studying elephants for 43 years (!) on some African country (there was a huge flood and his resource centre got most destructed, but he only talked about recollecting all the data that he had lost and help out the elephants), today is so hard to see people so close of their jobs, guess that's what's more important and makes professional life much lighter and much more probable to get sucess, which everybody could be like that, including me.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Member sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 07:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Well, with so many pets, most of them from recues and been working with animes for 4 years (just now working in a pet store) I'm sure that's more than just time and money, but that's always passion that moves you
    I've watched today a documentary in which a man was studying elephants for 43 years (!) on some African country (there was a huge flood and his resource centre got most destructed, but he only talked about recollecting all the data that he had lost and help out the elephants), today is so hard to see people so close of their jobs, guess that's what's more important and makes professional life much lighter and much more probable to get sucess, which everybody could be like that, including me.
    I wish I could save all the animals , I hate cruelty and the Ignorance of some people when it comes to them. The Beardie I rescued, was going to get put down because another Dragon attacked him and mangled his leg, I was in tears! I took the Dragon off them and took it to the vet, his stitches are out now and he runs around quite happy

I'm passionate about working with animals, but not so much in a Pet Store, my boss can be stubborn and won't listen to my advice, even though I know i'm right, and it gets me down right frustrated!, same with unreasonable customers! I want to go to University to study Zoology or Herpetology, so i'm just saving up some money first before I apply

3. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wish I could save all the animals , I hate cruelty and the Ignorance of some people when it comes to them. The Beardie I rescued, was going to get put down because another Dragon attacked him and mangled his leg, I was in tears! I took the Dragon off them and took it to the vet, his stitches are out now and he runs around quite happy

I'm passionate about working with animals, but not so much in a Pet Store, my boss can be stubborn and won't listen to my advice, even though I know i'm right, and it gets me down right frustrated!, same with unreasonable customers! I want to go to University to study Zoology or Herpetology, so i'm just saving up some money first before I apply
    Well, I guess your choice for the future is pretty reasonable bearing that in mind
    I'm not really much into animals (I love documentaries and comprehend how important it is to preserve their habbitats and to rescue them) but really am happy for your passion, it is admirable, whether it is for animals or for whatever you like (as soon as it good lol :P), wish you all the best, with such passion I'm most sure you'll get it

Click image for larger version

Name:	in_love_016.jpeg
Views:	29
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	63722

5. Likes sarahc liked this post
    Member sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, I guess your choice for the future is pretty reasonable bearing that in mind
    I'm not really much into animals (I love documentaries and comprehend how important it is to preserve their habbitats and to rescue them) but really am happy for your passion, it is admirable, whether it is for animals or for whatever you like (as soon as it good lol :P), wish you all the best, with such passion I'm most sure you'll get it

Attachment 63722
    Many Thanks , Just got to push myself and i'll get there in the end !! >.<

x

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Many Thanks , Just got to push myself and i'll get there in the end !! >.<

x
    You're welcome, all your passion and determination should be more than enough for you to be sucessful, don't even need luck

So, among animals what are your favourites? :=)

Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You're welcome, all your passion and determination should be more than enough for you to be sucessful, don't even need luck

So, among animals what are your favourites? :=)
    umm, it's hard to pick one out of them all but I would have to say Argentine Black and White Tegus!!! love them! gorgeous big lizards, so cuddly !
    have you got a favourite?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

umm, it's hard to pick one out of them all but I would have to say Argentine Black and White Tegus!!! love them! gorgeous big lizards, so cuddly !
    have you got a favourite?
    Well, as you said it's hard to pick one in specific, but I'm more into felins like tiger, lion, lynx, ocelote and puma and definetely not into any kind of reptiles, just it's stronger than me :P but again I admire your passion and dedication for those animals, whatever they are

Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, as you said it's hard to pick one in specific, but I'm more into felins like tiger, lion, lynx, ocelote and puma and definetely not into any kind of reptiles, just it's stronger than me :P but again I admire your passion and dedication for those animals, whatever they are
    I used to be really into Big Cats!!, I've actually been up close and stroked a few, at a zoo-type thing in Florida, I have loads of documentarys on them too, have you heard of The Lion Man? was a series about a guy in New Zealand, he was really good with the big cats! x

11. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I used to be really into Big Cats!!, I've actually been up close and stroked a few, at a zoo-type thing in Florida, I have loads of documentarys on them too, have you heard of The Lion Man? was a series about a guy in New Zealand, he was really good with the big cats! x
    Just that name didn't remember me of anything but googling it I found that I know that guy from some documentaries that I've seen here in Portugal!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	tiger.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	63723

Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just that name didn't remember me of anything but googling it I found that I know that guy from some documentaries that I've seen here in Portugal!!

Attachment 63723
    That's the man himself ha!!

it was really sad though, he lost his park, he caught his wife in bed with 2 people at the same time, and beat her up , she took the park and he now has nothing to do with it !

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's the man himself ha!!

it was really sad though, he lost his park, he caught his wife in bed with 2 people at the same time, and beat her up , she took the park and he now has nothing to do with it !
    Oh, what a s***, life can be really sad and unfair sometimes :/ hope he gets back up then!

Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, what a s***, life can be really sad and unfair sometimes :/ hope he gets back up then!
    It happened a few years ago, he would have gotten to keep the park, but he beat her up, courts were in her favour, it's a shame though, you don't really know what you would do if you walked in on your partner with not one but two people :O

life is cruel

16. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It happened a few years ago, he would have gotten to keep the park, but he beat her up, courts were in her favour, it's a shame though, you don't really know what you would do if you walked in on your partner with not one but two people :O

life is cruel
    Indeed it is :/ yes, you can never be absolutely sure how you'll react to something like that, and mostly courts then to support the agressed (though her agression was certainly bigger than his')

18. Likes sarahc liked this post
    The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

Three cats that also happen to be siblings:

Tigger (Male, black fur with some very small white spots. At least 10 years old, they all are. Likes to pick on Shantee, which I have to end up stopping when Shantee does that cat growl at him. Likes to be pet, sometimes.)
    Shantee (Pronounced as "Shawn-tay", female, beige fur. BIG appetite. Cute and actually pays attention to you when you pet her, otherwise she hardly notices you. I try to pet her as often as I can.)
    Lilu (Looks A LOT like Shantee, except she's unbelievably skinny. Female. She's got a little meow that reminds me of a kitten, ALWAYS wants attention. Sometimes she can wake you up to get it too.)
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

A cat named Cheetah and a red rat snake named Fireball (I was 8 years old and he's red, gimme a break xD)
    I take that back, only a cat now.
    Just buried Fireball in the backyard..

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

3 dogs 3 cats, a bird, and a snake.

Member dragonlord24 is on a distinguished road dragonlord24's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2012 01:12 PM
    Threads

2 dogs and a cat

Senior Member 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍 is a splendid one to behold 박숴밍's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2012 01:48 PM
    Threads

One dog... What more do you want?XD
    'You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel...'

'I don't want to love if I can't trust...'

'I'm not strange! I'm a normal human and- Oh, damn... I could really go for another fishcake!'

'I can't do it alone, therefore, be an ass with me!'

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

that's Chile for yah

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

I haz 1 kitteh! =3 His name is Jack and he only has three legs, but he's the cutest, most cuddly kitteh you'll ever see. x3

I also live with a little toy poodle that my mom got from my great-grandma when she died, but she's not technically mine. She's really old and kinda grouchy sometimes, but she grows on you. She hates the groomer, though, (She shakes for at least a month after she goes.) so her hair hardly ever gets her cut besides what little upkeep we can do that she can't really go without. She's a little grey fluffball. x3
    Last edited by ChibiLovett; 10-01-2012 at 09:56 PM.
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

2 Bearded dragons named George and Dakota
    1 Blue-Throated Macaw names Sammie (I know his species is endangered. He was legally obtained)
    2 Parakeets named Laura and Bandit
    1 Cockatoo named Jasper

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

this is jewl
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Junior Member Kogagirl is on a distinguished road Kogagirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 07:51 AM
    Threads

Let me see... I have two quarter Horses, a mixed dog, a grey tabby cat and a torti long-tail cat. Both short-haired. I think that it is... oh and I adopt any animal that steps foot in my yard sometimes for days. Other times, I just clame them to be mine. Like the wild K9s around here, Bobcats, and turtles.

Junior Member Kitty~Chan is on a distinguished road Kitty~Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2012 04:04 PM
    Threads

3 dogs- a minature daushand(Idk how to spell it Aka it's a mini weenier dog) she's 10 almost 11 her name is Ruby. Shyann is a rat terrior she is 7 I think. Stumpy is a daushand beagle mix and he is 4 I'm guessing. ^_^; I get the ages mixed up.
    3 cats- Fuzzball is 9 he is a Maine coon tabby mix. Snowy who was my brothers cat which he gave to me. She is a tabby Siamese mix. I think she is 7. And Lil Bit whose mother is a calico and idk what the father is she is almost a year old.
    1 frog- Iris is her name I forgot what type it is but it's really cute. If she don't like what we are watching she will make a loud noise if she likes it she makes a soft noise. I want to saw she is like 2 but like I said I get them mixed up. ^_^; it's hard to tell time passing since out of school lol.

That's our pets. =^-^=

Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A lhasa apso named 'polo' c: i did not name him >.>

Closed Thread

Thread Information