AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    I SPEND 45 MINUTES TRYING TO LOAD A PAGE AFTER SIX HIUR FOR THREE POSTS?! WHAT THE HELL TOWN? >.<
    ^This^

Glad I wasn't the only one irritated. :/

Fair enough. I agree about @Observer and I would still like to hear from Reina (whom I can't mention).
    @わたし There you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinamawari View Post
    I asked you if you were Babidi before, when you questioned why I voted for Kaitou+ instead of for someone who I suspected is mafia.

The thing is, I'm not sure which side I should vote for at the moment. There's the mafia, and there's the cultists. If we keep focusing on the cultists, mafia will kill the townies one by one. But if we don't stop the cultists, they will most likely turn into another mafia faction at the end of the next night phase.
    Then by all means, scumhunt further. However I can practically guarantee that Ribbon is mafia, and that Observer is scum, whether it be Mafia 1 or Cultist.

If -GAZKUL- was the Godfather, he would be a valuable player to the wolves, which is why I thought another wolf would sacrifice himself to save the Godfather.
    Fair enough. I was under the impression that if he doesn't care about the game as a townie, then he wouldn't care about the game if he were scum, either. I suppose that's just me though. He would certainly be under pressure to participate and contribute if he were indeed part of a faction, so I can see where you're coming from.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Also, @Hinamawari , concerning Gazkul and solidarmor... I seem to remember there being questions as to why Frieza didn't activate his ability in D1 in order to prevent his own lynching. The reply was that he had been inactive several hours before. If this were indeed the case, then perhaps he didn't have the time to change his vote to Gazkul in the first place.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2015 09:14 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
    ^This^

Glad I wasn't the only one irritated. :/
    It's New Year's Eve... people are probably busy ):

Then by all means, scumhunt further. However I can practically guarantee that Ribbon is mafia, and that Observer is scum, whether it be Mafia 1 or Cultist.
    I'm going to reread the previous pages. My head kind of hurts right now, so I will need to think more carefully about this.

Also, Hinamawari, concerning Gazkul and solidarmor... I seem to remember there being questions as to why Frieza didn't activate his ability in D1 in order to prevent his own lynching. The reply was that he had been inactive several hours before. If this were indeed the case, then perhaps he didn't have the time to change his vote to Gazkul in the first place.
    That's true, but I thought he could have changed his vote before he went offline, since he had a lot of time to do that (whereas he can only stop the lynch during a short period of time before the phase ended).

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was~ spent the time at my boyfriends~
    so now I am here and I see people are pointing me out as not being suspicious. lol, I am horrible at this game and if I am being put out as a scapegoat, this is really not the first time.

anyways suspicions for me are falling towards denja, you seemed pretty anti town in that one post. I know you are new, but you gots ta be positive!

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    I knew people would vote against me because I'm not scumhunting.

I am scumhunting. Scum isn't replying to my questions; so I can't do much else right?
    @Ribbon : Can you clarify what you meant by this? First you said you're not scumhunting, then you said you are. Are you contradicting yourself?

Now that Krillin has been recruited into the cult, we also need to get rid of him. I've been wondering why Krillin was chosen, and here are the reasons I've come up with:
    - The player whose role is Krillin is a confirmed townie, which means he will be able to avoid suspicions and stay under cover until the end of the game
    - Babidi recruited said player because he knows this player is a townie and not Goku, which will ensure his success.

By the way, DeathBlade and November both voted for -GAZKUL- at one point during DP1.
    Last edited by Hinamawari; 01-01-2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Messed up quote

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Woosh, I found a computer with an internet!

@MaruDashi : Yeah, I did not vote for Kaitou because I assumed 2 cultists are not yet a threat to town. I was merely looking for the leader. I also assumed if Kaitou survived at that phase, Cultists would form a mafia in this phase. We could just vote off Kaitou at this phase making them back to two ( I assumed they will go back as a cult and couldn't get a kill each night anymore.) I received Scruffy's answer to my questions late that if a Cult leader dies, the first recruit will turn into a leader which is Kaitou. Also, I did not expect people jumping on to Capricorn at a last minute when I expected Kaitou to be lynched. Good thing Kaitou was lynched, otherwise I would regret not voting him. The reason why I voted for you was only at that beginning of Day Phase 2... I did not notice you voted for Kaitou, made a noob mistake.

@Amu I was just making townies to open their eyes and speak up if they want to win. If the townies are quiet, the enemies can just blend in and can also stay silent without arousing suspicion and kill/recruit the townies one by one.

@Observer I am still waiting for your defense. xDD

@Scruffy I think its be better to extend this phase due to the New Year. I am sure everyone are busy celebrating. xDD

Time to party again. xDD -poof-

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

lolol you guys.

[vote lynch amu]

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Care to explaon your vote @Daken ?

I think we should try and stay away from voting @Amu. and @-GAZKUL- . Both are perfect wolf scapegoats. Amu seems like a struggling townie and Gaz always acts like a wolf to survive.

Going on pure instinct, @Ribbon feels suspicious.

By facts, @Observer is the most suspicious at this point.

I know it's new years, but I may not be on in time tomorrow to pressure the people I'm waiting for, so I'll [Vote lynch: Observer]

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can see why Gaz would be but not Amu.

Keepin my vote. Unless she actually has something good to say on why I shouldn't vote for her. Kk.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Oh I forgot Hinamawari was also the one who voted for Capricorn.

@Hinamawari Have you not realized why in the world would a cult recruit try to kill his own boss?

@Daken :x... I don't know how to comment on your vote...

About the Fake Claiming idea. LOL I just realized townies can do that to figure out the mafia and cultist easily. > : D
    Maybe we can do that as a last resort? LOLOL jk

This time I gotta go for sure xDD -poofs again-

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It wasn't for you to comment on Denjax, it was for amu to comment on.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Daken It could be for anyone to comment on, so long as ot leads us somewhere. Amu voted last second in the first day phase against GAZKUL. The town called her out on it. Given her performance in past games, I believe she's innocent. Since she voted to tie Gaz with Solid in the first phase, it would make her a perfect scapegoat. I have been a wolf enough times in the past to know an easy strategy when I see one. I could be wrong, but I doubt I am here. It just all seems too obvious to me.

My mood on a daily basis

12. Likes Aries liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@DenjaX : It was a bet I was willing to take. As I've said before, I thought lynching the cult leader would stop the recruiting, and Capricorn really seemed like Babidi at the time. I can't base my decision on anything Kaitou+ says. He could have said that to make it seem like he was trying to shift the blame on an innocent townie, which would help cover for a slip Capricorn made (assuming he was the cult leader).

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It could be for anyone to comment on, so long as ot leads us somewhere. Amu voted last second in the first day phase against GAZKUL. The town called her out on it. Given her performance in past games, I believe she's innocent. Since she voted to tie Gaz with Solid in the first phase, it would make her a perfect scapegoat. I have been a wolf enough times in the past to know an easy strategy when I see one. I could be wrong, but I doubt I am here. It just all seems too obvious to me.
    I didn't vote for you it was only really for her to comment on, you're the only one defending her. Are you her little wolfie pal??

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    I didn't vote for you it was only really for her to comment on, you're the only one defending her. Are you her little wolfie pal??
    No. But I know what I'm talking about. I'm not really trying to defend her, and if we were wolves, do you think I'd be stupid enough to point out scapegoats? I'm just trying to get people to think. I'm saying it's too obvious.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No. But I know what I'm talking about. I'm not really trying to defend her, and if we were wolves, do you think I'd be stupid enough to point out scapegoats? I'm just trying to get people to think. I'm saying it's too obvious.
    All in all the wolves could be so obvious too. The only thing that makes a plan stupid is if you get caught in it.

Oh gosh this town.

Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

[Vote Lynch Ribbon]

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[Vote Lynch Ribbon]

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay on a serious note i genuinely don't think Amu. is a wolf, it seems to..... obvious, unless she's trying to copy the master and use reverse psychology to survive then in which case she's got a LOT to learn.

Righty then back to being Gaz vote goes to [Vote Lynch Amu.] because after the previous statment i feel obliged to lynch an eeemmpooosttaaarrr!!!!!!that and my little pink ears detect a big bad wolf a sneaking up on me... oh wait i just walked in a circle and detected myself

Image related.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Damn...I just woke up with a massive hangover and I see five notifications and a lot of things that need to be explained...this phase will definitely get extended.

Oh and also, happy new years.

21. Thanks Aries thanked for this post
    Likes -GAZKUL- liked this post
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I'll [Vote Lynch Ribbon]

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This phase is getting extended until at least 8PM EST. Sorry guys, just not feeling the best. =(

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In all honesty, this will probably be my only post for the day since I've been partying from 9pm to 5am. I'm incredibly hungover and crap. If I'm alive in the next day phase, and I haven't responded to your questions/comments I'll make sure to go back and do so. I really think playing a mafia game around the holidays was a bad idea, lol.

Anyways Happy new years, children. <3

And [Vote Lynch Capricorn.]
    Just because he isn't Badabi, it doesn't mean he isn't scum. Lol, and you all seem to trust him so much.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    And [Vote Lynch Capricorn.]
    Just because he isn't Badabi, it doesn't mean he isn't scum. Lol, and you all seem to trust him so much.
    This is certainly true.

I have an idea, Ribbon. If you're not scum you should oblige. Care to hear what I have in mind?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Ribbon (3) Capricorn, Hinamawari, わたし
    Observer (2) DenjaX, ZombieWolf2508
    Amu. (2) Daken, -GAZKUL-
    DenjaX (1) MaruDashi
    Capricorn (1) Ribbon

My apologies, I was bored and it seemed like the host could use a bit of a hand.

26. Thanks Scruffy thanked for this post
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

What's with all of these random votes? This is the reason the town keeps failing so hard, few of you try and come up with evidence. It's either random votes, votes for crap reasons, bandwagon votes, or complete inactivity. Then innocent townies die and the town loses. What happened to voting logically with evidence?

Anyway, @Daken , you seem like you're hiding something. You've just been popping in and out to vote (unless I'm blind and overlooked all of your posts). You seem to be hiding behind a scapegoat and you haven't put many reasons behind your accusations. So [Change Vote Lynch Daken]

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks for that Cap. I'm going to have to go back and do the vote tracking, but that helps a lot.

In regards to fakeclaiming..I realize now that it's a bit of an issue. People could exploit that and say "I'm Babidi" or "I'm Cell/Super Buu" and they wouldn't be modkilled because they would be fakeclaiming. This is a little bit unfair, so from now on, fakeclaiming will not be allowed from this point on. Fakeclaiming in games only works if role revealing is also allowed, and my game does not have that. No one is going to be modkilled for doing so if they already have, whether they were serious about their claim or not. I apologize for not clarifying this earlier.

Also, I will need someone to post after this post, and then after my next post...because there are two actions coming up and I don't feel like having my posts automerged :/

Closed Thread

Thread Information