AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
    Ribbon is hopping back and forth with her votes. Voting for Kaitou+ in the first phase, who was later confirmed Independent-turned Cultist, and then against RyuTama, who was proven innocent. Even now, she keeps her vote on Kaitou+, and she hasn't given much input into who else she thinks is mafia. She is either randomly questioning them or 100% certain that they're scum, as if there's no middle ground. Considering mafia are town's first priority, I find it odd that she would vote for a Cultist instead of scumhunting for mafia as she has appeared to do in the past. It doesn't seem like she would be satisfied with only person to call out as scum, especially with how she is constantly asking questions. Not to mention Kaitou+ and Ryu were the most talkative players in the game. Why is she trying to out the veterans so early?

[Vote Lynch Ribbon]
    I knew people would vote against me because I'm not scumhunting.

I am scumhunting. Scum isn't replying to my questions; so I can't do much else right?

And of course I'm voting for Kaitou+. Town needs to lynch Mafia and Cultists, and Kaitou+ is a confirmed Cultist. In fact it doesn't make sense for people not to vote for him; why take a chance against a person in which we don't know their alignment then a person who's confirmed as anti-town.

If you went back and read Kaitou's post; it practically gave away Ryutama as scum. I'm the type of player that won't beat around the bush when I found scum.

Also I do have other suspects; if you'd like them and my reasons, then you can ask.

Now back too you: You stated that I was trying to lynch the talkative players? Welp. Your doing the same thing, son.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    all right what've i missed? WHAT???? Not a single vote!!!! mys style must be back again after that last dodgy day phase. Thanks Kaitou+ for consistently using caps for my name

*cough cough*

I always capatilize your name unless I shorten it to Gaz. -_-

My mood on a daily basis

3. Thanks -GAZKUL- thanked for this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

This is tough.

For now Kaitou+ is considered confirmed cultist (if I'm right), but as long as he contributes to the game, I don't mind that too much.

Hina seems to still be a townie as of now, so I don't suspect her much.

For now, the people I find most suspicious are Amu. and Ribbon. -GAZKUL-'s post is his typical posting style, so I won't read too much into it. Ribbon's been contributing lots, so I don't mind keeping her in the game either.

For now I'm going to have to say [Vote Lynch Amu.], till I have more to say.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

^Mind if I ask: Is your name Reina?

Sorry if I am not active enough though there are times that I am lurking here and also busy preparing for the New Year. The reason I lurk is because I find it hard to fit in this game. This thread is not so newbie friendly. Most players already know each other very well and keep talking about things from previous games/unrelated from this game which I don't have any clue at all. Damn, I should stop ranting. Back to the game. -mourns at Vegeta's death-

I am still confused on how the cultist works. Will they still be established as mafia if Babidi managed to have 2 members during Night Phase 2(making them able to kill during Night Phase 3) and we kill a cultist during the Day Phase 3? What I'm trying to say is if they get less members, they will go back as a cult?(Cannot kill during night phase anymore)

Because of Vegeta's death, thanks to Goku, people got eyes on the accuser which is not surprising. If Kaitou is really a cultist then I wont vote for now since theres still mafia to take of. Still can't decide if I should vote Ribbon because I think he/she was just convinced Kaitou's persuasion. For now i'll [Vote Lynch MaruDashi] I couldn't get why you got worked up with wanting a tie vote considering we got rid one of the mafia. (Unless you hate GAZKUL that much which I have no idea why)

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

6. Likes Aries liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    ^Mind if I ask: Is your name Reina?

Sorry if I am not active enough though there are times that I am lurking here and also busy preparing for the New Year. The reason I lurk is because I find it hard to fit in this game. This thread is not so newbie friendly. Most players already know each other very well and keep talking about things from previous games/unrelated from this game which I don't have any clue at all. Damn, I should stop ranting. Back to the game. -mourns at Vegeta's death-

I am still confused on how the cultist works. Will they still be established as mafia if Babidi managed to have 2 members during Night Phase 2(making them able to kill during Night Phase 3) and we kill a cultist during the Day Phase 3? What I'm trying to say is if they get less members, they will go back as a cult?(Cannot kill during night phase anymore)

Because of Vegeta's death, thanks to Goku, people got eyes on the accuser which is not surprising. If Kaitou is really a cultist then I wont vote for now since theres still mafia to take of. Still can't decide if I should vote Ribbon because I think he/she was just convinced Kaitou's persuasion. For now i'll [Vote Lynch MaruDashi] I couldn't get why you got worked up with wanting a tie vote considering we got rid one of the mafia. (Unless you hate GAZKUL that much which I have no idea why)
    Because I wanted to make sure her vote wasnt overlooked, and I was curious as to see what would happen in the events of a tie. So why are you voting for me when Kaitou admitted he was a cultist? Or Amu who seems to be scummy as hell?
    And you dont know why I dont like Gaz?? Really?? Ive done nothing but go on about what I dont like about him.

Either youre a very inexperienced player, youre scum trying to redirect votes off of Kaitou, or perhaps even both

You also seem to fail to realize the town needs to take out the cultists too to win the game
    Last edited by Ωmega; 12-30-2011 at 08:30 AM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DenjaX

MaruDash is town, you idiot. I was just trolling her all the way from the beginning.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Also, taking out Mafia is the main priority, not really Cultists.

So if people are "scum" vote for them, not for cultist.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Oh yeah, Capricorn is my other Mafia buddy, by the way.

I told you not to defend me dude, you just digged your own hole.

[Change Vote Lynch Capricorn]

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

@DenjaX Yep, it is. :3

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Everyone should vote for Capricorn because I confirmed him. =\

I want to see what he got and to get himself out of this one.

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Another note;

We might recruit MaruDashi, so for that not to happen we gotta get rid of the leader; we know that's not me...so it has to be Capricorn.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Rein a: so you're Reina, I was wondering why your name was not on the list xD

Yes, I admit I am very inexperienced in this game. And lose in an argument easily even in rl. xDD

I don't know what happened between you and GAZKUL but judging his behaviour, I could understand. This is going off topic but what do you expect of me to know? Somehow I regret bringing it up. I suppose it got on your nerves so I apologize, I wont be touching this topic again.

I am still waiting answers from Scruffy regarding about the Cultist faction. Bringing down a recruit doesn't really help at all since Babidi can just recruit again. If we have to eliminate that faction, we have to track down Babidi himself. Since they are still 2 in the faction, we can just eliminate a cultist in the 3rd Day Phase phase. Even If you claim that I redirect votes of Kaitou, still one vote to you doesn't really change anything. Kaitou still in the lead.I'll keep track to see Kaitou still leads the vote.

I was suspicious about Amu since the beginning because of the following:
    - Amu voted exactly 3pm which did not count resulting Frieza's demise.
    - If I understood the rules correctly, the mafias know each other before the start of the game. The mafia also can communicate each other outside this thread. Frieza did not use his ability because I am certain he was offline at that time. A reason why Amu wants to save Frieza's tail. 50-50 bet but might as well have it than having a majority decision.
    - If Amu joins a bandwagon before the end of the phase then that would be extremely suspicious.

Small note: why does this website logs me out all the time? had to repeat what i typed lol

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2015 09:14 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

It's almost my sleeping time, so I'm going to [Vote Lynch Capricorn]. I'm quite convinced he is Babidi. Now I'm hoping the other townies will see this...

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It has a time out expiration if you're "away" for a long time.

Typing doesn't count as active.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Also

@DenjaX is right

To kill the infection; you don't kill the infected, you kill the source and that's Capricorn.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hinamawari View Post
    It's almost my sleeping time, so I'm going to [Vote Lynch Capricorn]. I'm quite convinced he is Babidi. Now I'm hoping the other townies will see this...
    You need to add the word "Change" for it to count, Hina.

Like this:

[Change Vote Lynch Capricorn]

Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Thanks for the reminder. [Change Vote Lynch Capricorn]

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Everyone should vote off Capricorn.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You guys might want to reconsider that in order for Babidi to survive, he must keep his head low. Otherwise, his masterplan of mass infection of cooties would be destroyed. I am almost certain that Cultist faction really have major advantage in this game if this keeps up (unless the cultists can act on their free will? still waiting for answers). Now I realized MaruDashi's point.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

If I remember correctly, Capricorn is a new player. He may not have realized that he should have kept a lower profile when he saw that Kaitou+ is in danger of being lynched, as he just needs to recruit another townie to gain mafia kills.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nope. (To DenjaX)

I just outed our future Godfather....unless you lynch Capricorn.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 12-30-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I wish more people would come on (′・ω・‘)

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wish more people would come on (′・ω・‘)
    I wish that too.

Might be the reason why I might quit playing here. =\

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I am not entirely sure about that. Judging from the registration of this game, the host seems rather hostile to new players. I am almost certain that new players can't never have such big role. That would ruin the game if one becomes inactive. I need more convincing evidence. Losing Vegeta is already a great loss to me. (drama lol)

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

The roles are chosen randomly, regardless of whether a player is new or not.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

And solidarmor was Frieza, which is not a small role.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The roles are chosen randomly, regardless of whether a player is new or not.
    ^
    This

Why are you fronting, DenjaX?

I just said Capricorn is my leader.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It's just my mere hopeless assumption. Babidi must be looking at me now or will look >: D lol

So you dont know your leader as a recruit?
    Last edited by DenjaX; 12-30-2011 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Kaitou respond faster D;

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    It's just my mere hopeless assumption. Babidi must be looking at me now or will look >: D lol
    Babidi won't touch you unless you lynch Capricorn.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You already got the lead Kaitou, my vote itself doesn't change anything. xD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@DenjaX : Don't you find Capricorn suspicious at all?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

If you are convinced, then please change your vote. A few people have yet to vote, and we might still hope to lynch the cult leader at the end of this phase.

Otherwise, town is going to lose at this rate >.<

Closed Thread

Thread Information