AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

I'm going to laugh hard once I get lynched.

2. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Doh! -hits head-

[Change Vote Lynch November]

your whole "I am not mafia" cry did not really convince me
    Last edited by .Miki~; 12-29-2011 at 08:18 PM.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You people gotta talk.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

LOL! Some people are like thiss...

LAMMMEEEEE

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Daken.

He's a real bro.

What's up homeslice?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2015 09:14 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@Scruffy : Thanks for the clarification.

Here's what I'm thinking so far:

@RyuTama and @わたし are town. It's too bad that @RyuTama was killed with our only vigilant kill. (I kind of feel like slapping Goku with a paper fan right now...) Daken also voted for solidarmor, but he hasn't said much, so I'm not 100% sure about him yet.

I don't find the fact that @MaruDashi pointed out that the vote could have been a tie particularly scummy. I would have asked Scruffy myself if MaruDashi didn't ask. She sees something that doesn't make sense, and she asked a question--nothing suspicious about that. I'm not saying I entirely trust her yet, but I wouldn't conclude that she's a wolf based on this alone.

@Amu. 's vote for -GAZKUL- at the end of DP1 doesn't appear scummy, either, in my opinion. If she were a wolf trying to get a vote tie to help her wolf partner from getting lynched, she probably would have made sure to submit her vote in time for it to count. Voting at the exact time when the phase ends is too risky.

@Kaitou+ : Pretty much what @RyuTama said.
    1. You're an experienced player. You would have noticed the slips in solidarmor's posts. Yet you never put any pressure on him, reasoning that he already had RyuTama, Reina and me after him. This doesn't sound right. If you find someone suspicious, then go after him.
    2. Also, you kept your vote on MaruDashi even though there was a chance that the vote could have become a tie between solidarmor and -GAZKUL-. If what you said regarding your suspicion for solidarmor is true, the situation is: you find two players suspicious (MaruDashi and solidarmor). No one else voted for MaruDashi, while there are a few others who voted for solidarmor. You also think it's stupid to vote for -GAZKUL- simply because he's stupid (according to you). -GAZKUL- and solidarmor were both in danger of getting lynched. What would a sane player do here? Vote for the one he's convinced is scum, which is solidarmor in this case. But you didn't do that, and I find this scummy.
    3. You were also the one who put the most pressure on RyuTama, when it's clear that she's town. You managed to convince Goku that she's a wolf, resulting in her death. You intentionally twisted/pretended to misunderstand her question about why you were not killed by the wolves in NP1, if you pose such a threat to them. RyuTama seems to have a misconception about the write-up, which is understandable if she's not as familiar with the game as you, but you used this to your advantage and made it seem like she's a wolf, when you should have noticed that she's town, based on her vote and behavior in DP1.
    4. You were so convinced that RyuTama was a wolf, in several of your posts. Don't you have anything to say now that she turns out to be a townie?

And one last thing: solidarmor kept his vote on RyuTama during DP1. Before Amu.'s vote, -GAZKUL- had three votes on him, and solidarmor had four. If solidarmor had changed his vote to -GAZKUL-, he would have achieved a tie, raising his chance of surviving. However, he didn't do this, which strikes me as rather strange. It could mean that -GAZKUL- is the godfather, and solidarmor didn't want to risk losing a fellow wolf with more powerful abilities.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hinamawari

My dear.

You shouldn't pressure someone that is already obvious.

Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari has a reputation beyond repute Hinamawari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well, you asked people to talk, so I talked.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hinamawari View Post
    Well, you asked people to talk, so I talked.
    Still, you shouldn't have pressured me when I'm confirmed.

So you plan to put a lynch vote on me or not?

Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

[Vote Lynch Kaitou+]

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[Vote Lynch Kaitou+]
    Are you completely sure?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

@Hinamawari

Have you ever watched Dragonball Z? And if so, you know who Recoome is, right?

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vote Tally so far:

Kaitou+ (3) - Ribbon, MaruDashi, Hinamawari
    Ribbon (1) - Daken
    November (1) - Amu.

Tracking:

Ribbon -> Kaitou+ -> RyuTama -> Kaitou+
    MaruDashi -> Kaitou+
    Kaitou+ -> RyuTama
    Daken -> Ribbon
    Amu. -> RyuTama -> November
    Hinamawari -> Kaitou+

People who haven't voted: November, Sebastian., ZombieWolf, Reina, Gazkul, Observer, DenjaX, and Capricorn.

Those who have posted at least twice this phase and don't vote will have a vote placed against themselves, whereas people who have posted once or not voted at all will be modblocked accordingly. @Kaitou+ you need to change your vote since it is on a dead player.

Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I've never watched Dragonball Z...

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And one last thing: solidarmor kept his vote on RyuTama during DP1. Before Amu.'s vote, -GAZKUL- had three votes on him, and solidarmor had four. If solidarmor had changed his vote to -GAZKUL-, he would have achieved a tie, raising his chance of surviving. However, he didn't do this, which strikes me as rather strange. It could mean that -GAZKUL- is the godfather, and solidarmor didn't want to risk losing a fellow wolf with more powerful abilities.
    Interesting point. It's still just a theory, but it's interesting nonetheless.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've never watched Dragonball Z...
    Let me enlighten you then...

Recoome, he's one of my comrades, on the anime at least (not in this game since there is no Recoome role). One of his attacks is called Recoome's Bomber....aka one of my hidden abilities. If I am about to get lynched, I don't get lynched alone but I get lynched with the last person who has put their vote on me; in this case, this means you. So yes, one of my hidden abilities is the one of the Bomber; so the last person who put their vote on me dies with me.

Wanna go for it still? Are you willing to die?
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 12-29-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

If someone has to die, it might as well be me. I don't have any special abilities.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If someone has to die, it might as well be me. I don't have any special abilities.
    If you do realize, two townies will be out and that doesn't benefit town. Might as well move the lynch to another player; Why not @-GAZKUL- ?

You claimed him to be the Godfather yet you rather vote for a Bomber? Why? It doesn't make sense. And by the way, we all have special abilities; doesn't matter passive or active.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaitou+ - I highly doubt you would have a hidden ability that isn't written in the role lists. That would hardly be fair since Vegeta's and Cell's hidden abilities we're marked as [???]. I doubt @Scruffy would play unfairly and not post yours in the list as well.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ribbon

Don't be naive.

Mafia is full of surprises. Better watch your back.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

@Ribbon

Or are you forgetting how I troll'd on Wolf 17 and Wolf 18? You can't be naive, please.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Trust me. I'm not being naive.

But just to be safe, I believe it's only fair to get this confirmed by @Scruffy - after all it wouldn't be fair play to announce all hidden abilities except Ginyu's.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ribbon

It's called Trolling; it's not Rocket Science in Mafia games.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaitou+ - and? Was I suppose to write out, "TROLLLLLLLL HERP DERP" to confirm that I knew you we're trolling?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    @Kaitou+ - and? Was I suppose to write out, "TROLLLLLLLL HERP DERP" to confirm that I knew you we're trolling?
    Whatever.

Go ahead and take the risk.

@Hinamawari is voting for an bomber instead of he one she called Godfather.

Why would she do that? You gain a lot more from lynching the Godfather than a goddamn Bomber.

Gil
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I said he could be the godfather. I never said I'm convinced he's the godfather.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I said he could be the godfather. I never said I'm convinced he's the godfather.
    Why not try it out?

Weren't you saying it was fine to lynch a player like GAZKUL? If you think he's the Godfather then go for it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information