Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
I SPEND 45 MINUTES TRYING TO LOAD A PAGE AFTER SIX HIUR FOR THREE POSTS?! WHAT THE HELL TOWN? >.<
^This^

Glad I wasn't the only one irritated. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
Fair enough. I agree about @Observer and I would still like to hear from Reina (whom I can't mention).
@わたし There you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinamawari View Post
I asked you if you were Babidi before, when you questioned why I voted for Kaitou+ instead of for someone who I suspected is mafia.

The thing is, I'm not sure which side I should vote for at the moment. There's the mafia, and there's the cultists. If we keep focusing on the cultists, mafia will kill the townies one by one. But if we don't stop the cultists, they will most likely turn into another mafia faction at the end of the next night phase.
Then by all means, scumhunt further. However I can practically guarantee that Ribbon is mafia, and that Observer is scum, whether it be Mafia 1 or Cultist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinamawari View Post
If -GAZKUL- was the Godfather, he would be a valuable player to the wolves, which is why I thought another wolf would sacrifice himself to save the Godfather.
Fair enough. I was under the impression that if he doesn't care about the game as a townie, then he wouldn't care about the game if he were scum, either. I suppose that's just me though. He would certainly be under pressure to participate and contribute if he were indeed part of a faction, so I can see where you're coming from.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Also, @Hinamawari , concerning Gazkul and solidarmor... I seem to remember there being questions as to why Frieza didn't activate his ability in D1 in order to prevent his own lynching. The reply was that he had been inactive several hours before. If this were indeed the case, then perhaps he didn't have the time to change his vote to Gazkul in the first place.