AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Sign Up: Freeze Asylum

Threaded View

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default Sign Up: Freeze Asylum

-LPS Approved-

Co-GM: @RyuTama

History:

The Asylum. That's what they call it. It had no name because there is no true name for it. To the outside world it looked like any other asylum for the mentally insane, it was all smoke and mirrors. Only those who worked within it OR were "patients" there knew the truth. For years the government has been hiding the truth from not only the American people, but the world. "Mythical creatures don't exist." or "There is no evidence to prove the existence of mythical creatures." All lies. They do exist but they are kept in lock-down from the world. There are about twenty "Asylums" in the world that hold these creatures in captivity but in this one, the one with no name, it was home to the most dangerous and rare creatures.

The asylum is divided into 4 sections. The Humanoids, Animalistic, Dragons, and Unknown. Each section is divided by a metal wall that is strictly unbreakable. All creatures can free roam, unless their danger level is high. Highly dangerous creatures are locked alone in cells. Teleportation powers cannot be used to exit the building.

Workers have a serum when someone misbehaves they are injected with a mysterious liquid which can temporarily freeze your body from the inside. An overdose can be fatal so be on your best behavior.

You're goal for now is to find a way to escape this asylum. Making allies is STRONGLY recommended.

Sample Character Sheet:

Name:
    Sex:
    Race:
    Appearance:
    Abilities: (Limit 3)
    Biography:
    Personality:
    Other:

Sample Character:

Name: Vallin Cole
    Sex: Male
    Race: Half Human, Half Demon Wizard
    Appearance: Long dark blue hair, light blue eyes, and a long leather trench coat.
    Abilities: To control the elements, Control the actions of others, and summons demons.
    Biography: At the age of 14 Vallin was taken to the Asylum along with his sister. He did anything to protect her from the workers who tried to test on her which resulted in him being injected with the serum multiple times. It was rumored that when he was taken to a testing he was overdosed and killed.
    Personality:He is very quiet and serious. He also has a temper and can be unfriendly and mean. When he does decide to speak though it's usually words of wisdom.
    Other: He only talks to his sister.

This RP is based off my story Freeze Asylum. I'll link it in my sig later. If you read my story you CAN'T use any of the characters within the story because I may use some of them as NPCs within the RP. I wont start the actual RP until after Christmas, depending on how many sign up!

If you have any questions PLEASE PM ME <3

EDIT:
    Here's my character. I'll be making a second one to kinda be like a narrator or guide.

Name: Charlotte Cole
    Sex: Female
    Race: Half Phoenix half human
    Appearance: Charlotte Cole
    Abilities: To control and conjure fire, take the form of a phoenix, and amazing hand to hand combat skills.
    Biography: Charlotte was sent to live in the asylum with her older brother Vallen. She was only but an 8 year old girl. Scientist would always research on Vallen but after awhile they began to experiment on Charlotte. One day Charlotte became very ill from all the testing, but the scientists still wanted to test her. After saying no so many times Vallen became angry and attacked. Ever since then he vanished and Charlotte was alone. To this day she sits by herself in her corner alone on her bed.
    Personality: She has a very bad temper when others wont leave her alone. Since her brother vanished she does not talk to anyone. If someone were to ever befriend her she would be very kind to them, just dont get her angry. She also dislikes being touched, if you ever try she will burn you. Literally.
    Other: Charlotte wears no shoes.
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 12-20-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Thread Information