AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alan Wake have you played it...thoughts?

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Alan Wake have you played it...thoughts?

Just curious if anyone else on here besides myself actually played and liked the game. If so what was it that made you like? If not, what didn't you like and what improvements would you like to see made?
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Member Ichilicious is on a distinguished road Ichilicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2016 05:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Alan Wake have you played it...thoughts?

I haven't played Alan Wake. But I've heard that it's similar to Silent Hill.

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ichilicious View Post
    I haven't played Alan Wake. But I've heard that it's similar to Silent Hill.
    A little bit, I can see it like that...but it was so different in how it created a sense of dread in the player. I would really recommend trying it out and letting me know what think of it after playing it, especially since the "American Nightmare" story is coming out in March.

Thanks for the post and thoughts, I really hope you give it a chance.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah that fact that it wasn't your average shooter and more like survivor game was what made the game good. The gameplay and the story were just good.

5. Likes solidarmor liked this post
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Yeah that fact that it wasn't your average shooter and more like survivor game was what made the game good. The gameplay and the story were just good.
    Was there a part in the game or Dlcs that just made you think, "I'm not getting out this, alive!"? Or a part that you just had to play over, for fun of it?

I know for me Lvl 4 when the FBI agent came in to get Wake, and Barry on stage were the best.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information