AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Entry?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Avi-Chan

The results are hidden 0%
  • BlueAngel

• illu

• Garzhvog

• Seung-Li

• Zenister

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Signature of the Week #69 voting

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Default Signature of the Week #69 voting

Signature of the Week #69 Voting

Theme: Celebrities

Rules and Guidelines for Voting:

1) You do NOT have to state your reason for voting, but it’s strongly recommended you do. You are NOT allowed to campaign for any specific entry, nor should you post negative comments on any other entry that you are not voting for. You should vote based upon solely what YOU like, NOT what other people are voting for.

2) NOT FOLLOWING RULE 1 WILL RESULT IN YOUR VOTE BEING DELETED.

Voting Ends Saturday, December 24th 2011.

@Avi-chan :

@blueangel06661 :

@illu :

@Garzhvog :

@Seung-li :

@Zenister :

s.c.i.n.t.i.l.l.a.t.e Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister has a reputation beyond repute Zenister's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts EVE Pokedex Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 12:31 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Signature of the Week #69 voting

Avi-chan: I really like this, especially the tiled texture in the background. That blue-pink-yellow weird light smear on her head and stomach could be better, though. I think it's just a little too much. i would nix the tummy-illumination and move the head to the left.

blue: I like everything except for the fact that you duplicated her in the background. It'd be one thing if you'd colored her solid or filled her shape with scan lines, but having her twice with very little difference is kinda strange. Love your text and dot border, though.

illu: Great design, but it's too symmetrical. It looks like you did one side and then just duplicated and flipped every single layer. If you'd changed it up, it would be great.

Garz: I can't really see the work behind this one o.O. It looks like a stock background, a render, and a few layers of light effects. Normally I can see the technical finesse behind your sigs, but I'm not getting that from this one. Maybe that's a good thing? You did your work so well that it looks like nothing was done?

Seung: Nice texture in the background, and I love the big, swoopy font. That's a great choice for her. This sig is way too bright, though. Her hair and the background are indistinguishable from each other, and it makes her look like a floating face.

I'm voting for blue. Avi would have been my second choice.
    love is a matter of chemistry, but sex is a matter of physics

Senior Member Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2017 10:29 PM
    Threads

Seung-li gmv.

Tough call though: Avi-Chan would get my 2nd vote.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Johnny Depp tag gets my vote <3 I love how it blends together, and the effects aren't to overbearing...and it's Johnny Depp.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Member PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Umbrella2 Baka Red Dango
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2013 08:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UnleashedSoul

I loved Lady Gaga but Selena got my vote its pretty and has very nice effects and colors.
    The never-changing daily life.. I walked alone, hoping to get away from it

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Art enables us to find
    ourselves and lose ourselves
    at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information