Battle of the Month December Phase 1 Theme
Theme: Gift for a NON-GFxer AF member
Yay for theme suggestion! Anyway, your goal is to make a signature for a member of animeforum who does NOT usually do anything with graphics. Please put that member's username on the sig somewhere.
1) The signature must not be larger than "500x250" and no smaller than “350x80”. Verticals are allowed too! The sig must be at least 80x350 and no bigger than 250x500.Any signature over the limit in either direction will be disqualified.
2) Animation may be used provided its size does not exceed 1MB
3) Check with Observer or Garhzvog if you are unsure about "appropriate content" for this contest (E.G. no ‘H’ based images or anything too ecchi)
4) All entries MUST be in by 19:00 GMT Tuesday, December 20th, 2011.
5) All entries MUST be have “Animegalleries.net” on your entry signature. Entries that do not have this will NOT be part of the competition unless edited.
6) By entering, you are giving ‘Animegalleries.net’ irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).
1) This topic will be acting as the receiving point and voting for the BOTM. All participants will post their entries here; this contest is NOT anonymous. All comments, concerns, questions, etc, shall be directed to Observer or Garzhvog in the form of personal message.
2) Your entry must abide by the above rules, and must be made by you. It may not be used in any other contests on this forum, however, you may post it anywhere else you like during the waiting period. The entry may NOT be made by you prior to the creation of this theme (ie. Changing the type within a signature to make it fit a theme).
3) The process by how the entries are randomized will occur in one of 3 manors. 1, the first entry posted, will be pitted against the last entry posted. 2, the first entry posted, and the middle entry posted will be pitted against each other. 3, entries will be pitted against each other sequentially (Ie. The 1st and 3rd, the 2nd and 4th entries).
4) Rules are subject to change.
Due date is Tuesday, December 20th.
Participant List: (8/16)