AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fourtune friday

Junior Member shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 09:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default fourtune friday

i know its not friday yet but i wanna start this now please put in the comments what you think the first fourtune will be about and when it does become friday for me ill put up the first fourtune when i get home from school

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: fourtune friday

Is there supposed to be a drawing here?
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Junior Member shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23 has a brilliant future shiningeevee23's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

there will be on friday it is called fourtune friday

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uh..ok. A pre-emptive thread...look forward to seeing it in 3 days.
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its finnaly FOURTUNE FRIDAY oh and next week im thinking of being in the christmas spirit and give you 2 in one week if i get this othere one done in timet and give you 2 in one Click image for larger version

Name:	fourtune friday 1.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	55306

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Done some hearts, huh? Well they look cute and all but if you would like them to look even better I would advice you to do shadows on them. For example right now you have a very light colour in the middle of the hearts, with a darker colour all around them. What you could do is that you, instead of making the hearts dark all around in a thick line, is that you are making it darker on one side of the heart - and then let it become lighter and lighter towards the other side of the heart. And then leave a light "stroke" at that end aswell. That way the hearts gets a little more "life" to them. Hope you understand.

Like this for example

Keep updating and post more pictures! ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

this is how i satrt all of my frawings i didnt gimp this one like i usally do with my drawings i might gimp this eventually though thanks for the advice

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information