AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Sign-Ups] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Default Re: [Sign-Ups] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

awww... you didn't sign me up yet...

...also I see the atmosphere here is tense even though the game hasn't started yet xDD

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    awww... you didn't sign me up yet...

...also I see the atmosphere here is tense even though the game hasn't started yet xDD
    What I posted earlier applies to you, and I haven't got a response from you yet.

To the newbies: Are you really going to participate? Last game, which Kaitou hosted, we had a newbie sign-up, and then she did not post one time during the game, getting herself modkilled. If you're going to do this, it's a waste of effort for me to both create the role, and to register you as a player, when someone else entirely could have the position, or the role could not be made in the first place.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    What I posted earlier applies to you, and I haven't got a response from you yet.

To the newbies: Are you really going to participate? Last game, which Kaitou hosted, we had a newbie sign-up, and then she did not post one time during the game, getting herself modkilled. If you're going to do this, it's a waste of effort for me to both create the role, and to register you as a player, when someone else entirely could have the position, or the role could not be made in the first place.
    The only way you can confirm if they are going to be active is if you're vigilant of their overall AF activity, If they don't at least make a post every day (although is hard to make a post in this dead forum) then that pretty much means they are inactive, or at least check their log in date.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh! I thought you were joining with the argument pages before xDD

I've already seen this coming that being a newbie will somehow make the host most likely not sign 'em up so I understand. XDD What should I do in order to prove then? Of course I will be active!

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

May I join? I have a bit of experience and RyuTama asked me to come. I know my post count is very low, but that's because I just registered for this site two days ago. I can assure you that I'll be active if I'm allowed to join.

6. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Oh! I thought you were joining with the argument pages before xDD

I've already seen this coming that being a newbie will somehow make the host most likely not sign 'em up so I understand. XDD What should I do in order to prove then? Of course I will be active!
    Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
    May I join? I have a bit of experience and RyuTama asked me to come. I know my post count is very low, but that's because I just registered for this site two days ago. I can assure you that I'll be active if I'm allowed to join.
    Well,I suggested @Scruffy to be vigilant of your activity before adding you to the list.

So pretty much all you have to do is prove that you will be online and be able to contribute.

See, on AF we have a common tendency of having members join the forum and then completely forgetting the forum even exists. It happened to many newbs and we have no idea if you guys will be any different.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 12-14-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I see, you got a point. So that would mean I wont be able to participate in this game then?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Well,I suggested @Scruffy to be vigilant of your activity before adding you to the list.

So pretty much all you have to do is prove that you will be online and be able to contribute.

See, on AF we have a common tendency of having members join the forum and then completely forgetting the forum even exists. It happened to many newbs and we have no idea if you guys will be any different.
    That's understandable. I wouldn't mind if my sign up was declined due to my post count; I can just increase my post count while I await the next one.

Oh, and... Ryu would kill me if I ditched you guys, so... that won't happen. xD

10. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

^ we are somehow on the same situation man XDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

12. Likes Aries liked this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll add you guys to the game.

I really hope you're active though.

14. Thanks RyuTama, DenjaX, Aries thanked for this post
    Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Worry not. For this will be my only way to redeem myself xDD Just dont kill me on phase 1 okay? xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    I'll add you guys to the game.

I really hope you're active though.

I'll make sure that @DenjaX stays active. I'll hit him in class every time he doesn't post. n_n That's a promise~

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

17. Likes RyuTama, SuXrys liked this post
    Dislikes DenjaX disliked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    I'll make sure that DenjaX stays active. I'll hit him in class every time he doesn't post. n_n That's a promise~

Hahahaha!! How evil! xD
    Are you perhaps preparing for being a wolf?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

Hahahaha!! How evil! xD
    Are you perhaps preparing for being a wolf?
    You know it, muffin.~ :'D I'm the biggest and baddest wolf around. Remember that.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know it, muffin.~ :'D I'm the biggest and baddest wolf around. Remember that.

Ooooohh yeaaah??! Well, im not afraid of you! Bring it on. ~
    Oink oink oink!!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

21. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

cough cough*

My mood on a daily basis

23. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
    Oh, and... Ryu would kill me if I ditched you guys, so... that won't happen. xD
    Damn right. :3 Plus this'll be the first time I play with you, so I'd kill you twice over if you skipped out. Not to mention @Scruffy is hosting, so it's bound to be awesome.

I will indeed remember that. You're always a wolf in my eyes. :'D [Vote Lynch Ribbon] <3

25. Likes .Miki~, Aries liked this post
    Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, I take the purse fighting is finally over?
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

27. Likes animeyay, Rei liked this post
    Dislikes Derrick Remon disliked this post
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I will indeed remember that. You're always a wolf in my eyes. :'D [Vote Lynch Ribbon] <3
    That's not even fair. ;-;

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thread has been dead. Still looking for more players.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Doesn't @Kaitou+ count as two players?

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Count me in please although i might not get on every day due to accesses of i CPU but i will try please let me join! also RyuTama has been bugging me about this and well I've seen the frustration when Ryu got killed as the protector (sad hat for townies) but I will be on as much as i can so please let me join @Scruffy
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 12-16-2011 at 01:56 PM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Banned Forum / Chat asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2011 10:41 PM
    Threads

I'm in sign me up

November asked me to join
    Last edited by asdasidalskdjasd; 12-16-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    Count me in please although i might not get on every day due to accesses of i CPU but i will try please let me join! also RyuTama has been bugging me about this and well I've seen the frustration when Ryu got killed as the protector (sad hat for townies) but I will be on as much as i can so please let me join @Scruffy
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEly View Post
    I'm in sign me up

November asked me to join
    Are you two going to be active? You're both fairly new, so I thought I would ask before registering you.

I am not sure if this game will begin on Monday or soon at all..I haven't had time to revise the roles, and I'm going to have a fairly few days ahead of me. By the time the game would start, it would almost be Christmas. So either I delay it until about Thursday, or until the 26th.

Banned Forum / Chat asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2011 10:41 PM
    Threads

@Scruffy I just found out were going on a trip soon so idk when I will be active ~ on second thought dont register me ~ sorry

Closed Thread

Thread Information