Greetings! I always make game threads on many forums so I would like to try my new game here and see if lotsa people plays xD

Here are the rules:
-I will put a picture under spoiler tag and everyone has to guess whether the character is a heavenly being, an underworld spawn, a human or neither of the three. You may call the character anything as long as its related to the answer
-Each member can only guess once, any duplicates will get disqualified for the round. (unless double posted accidentaly or off topic or questions regarding the game)
-Answers must be in a spoiler tag so we can avoid disputes over spoilers. For it is the user's fault for seeing it in his/her own volition.
-No editing. Make sure you review your answer before posting it otherwise your post will be invalid.
-Relax and enjoy the game xD The point of this game is to laugh at mistakes and discover new things xD
-A new picture will be posted every 24 hours.

Point System:
- The first person to answer correctly first gets 3 points, any following answer will get 1 point.
-1 Bonus point for the first person to get the character's name.
-1 Bonus point for the first person to name the series where the character came from.

I will provide an example under this spoiler:

Most people know this person. This is Yagami Light from Deathnote.
"Is he a heavenly being?" Sure, he's hot and all and he claims to be a "God" as well but no he is not a heavenly being.
"Is he an underworld spawn then?" Just because he received power from demon gods doesn't mean he is a devil. Therefore, nuuuu xDD
"Human?" Well, this is the right answer though his behavior is like an angel or a devil only depends to your subjective thoughts. You will get points if you pick this answer.
"Neither?" What is he then? I wanna know xD

I guess we are somewhat clear with the guidelines, just put questions along with your post if you are confused over something. Lets start~ >:-D

First Round (Very Easy):