AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Say unexpected things! 5th Edition: When I Grow Up I Want to be a Koala Bear!

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Say unexpected things! 5th Edition: When I Grow Up I Want to be a Koala Bear!

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

NOOO!! NO way! My snugglemuffin! Those toes are my toes covered with delicious... sweet... soft.... smooth.... well smelled.... jam.... ooouuhooooh!! *drools* Go and get your own toes @solidarmor !! *stares at you angry* ... Go and lick the rebels or something... Im just saying', these ones are already taken.

Besides;
    ... I don't think @The Rebel would mind either. ~

But THESE ones??? Wolfgirls? No, no, no blasted tuna in a jar big NO!! I mean coooome on, I even danced romantic with her in the moonlight while romantic music were played in the background, ANTI-CRAB DAMMIT!!! Now-let-me-have-my-reward-with-her!

Grabs a handful of jam...and glare @SuXrys .....o__o....heh....oh yeah..
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Say unexpected things! 5th Edition: When I Grow Up I Want to be a Koala Bear!

Quote Originally Posted by solidarmor View Post
    Grabs a handful of jam...and glare @SuXrys .....o__o....heh....oh yeah..
    Go-and-play-with-the-rebel!!! GAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Snugglemuffin @wolfgirl90 protect our innocent and young love, full of mystery and wonder!!
    Punish him, in the name of the moon!!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Go-and-play-with-the-rebel!!! GAAAAAAAAAH!!!
    But...my Swedish cookie...I'd rather play with you....*smushes* jam into Suxrys' face...heheh...

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

O___O !!!

Heeeeeeelp!!! Help me!! Im being violated!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cat_violated.jpg‎
Views:	9
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	55335  

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

O___O !!!

Heeeeeeelp!!! Help me!! Im being violated!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2028.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	55336

6. Likes wolfgirl90 liked this post
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

What da eff, y'all? I go to eat some pizza and order some rocket fuel and this is what happens?! Can't we all just get along?

SuXrys already had my jelly toes solidarmor, so she gets dibs on those (especially since I never told her to stop licking).

But I've got peanut butter and jelly in meh bed. I'm pretty sure you can think of something creative to do with that.;3

If you guys don't behave, I'm going to have to use my moon powers on y'all.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 12-17-2011 at 12:11 AM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

8. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just so everyone knows; right now Im daydreaming about my loving and glorious future together with @animeyay . Since he did say in another thread, http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...47#post2631847 , that he would be my lord and master im sure that he approves of everything that I wish for this christmas... hohohohoh...! ~ <3

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    What da eff, y'all? I go to eat some pizza and order some rocket fuel and this is what happens?! Can't we all just get along?

SuXrys already had my jelly toes solidarmor, so she gets dibs on those (especially since I never told her to stop licking).

But I've got peanut butter and jelly in meh bed. I'm pretty sure you can think of something creative to do with that.;3

If you guys don't behave, I'm going to have to use my moon powers on y'all.

And the star of the play enters....*takes a Click image for larger version

Name:	logo.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	55339 jam palm to the ... uhm...er...yeah..* I like this...

Oh, and it's totally cloudy here, can't see the moon at all...nulls moon powah!!
    Last edited by solidarmor; 12-17-2011 at 12:14 AM.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Oh, and it's totally cloudy here, can't see the moon at all...nulls moon powah!!
    DAMN YOU TEXAS!! You have interfered with meh moon powahs!!
    This is my war face.

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    DAMN YOU TEXAS!! You have interfered with meh moon powahs!!
    Been there...done that. lol

*drips jam down wolfie's back*

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*drips jam down wolfie's back*

So you are getting her neck, huh? WELL YOU SHOULD USE STRAWBERRY MILK INSTEAD OF THAT JAM!!!!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I guess the meme had it right. I am jelly.

I'm going to be a red wolf after this...
    This is my war face.

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So you are getting her neck, huh? WELL YOU SHOULD USE STRAWBERRY MILK INSTEAD OF THAT JAM!!!!

LOL...neck, shoulders...OH REALLY...THEN BRING THE MILK AND JOIN THE PARTY!! Or do your part J.A.F.O.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

! Or do your part J.A.F.O.

What? *eye twitch*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What? *eye twitch*

Google is your friend...obviously....look it up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Google is your friend...obviously....look it up.

Google hates me! I tried but it didn't said anything... *sobs and tears up*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hold on I'll PM it to you...:P

Banned Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Gifts Spiderman Biplane IPhone
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 10:08 AM
    Threads

Yep, that serves you right

J.F.G.I.

21. Thanks solidarmor thanked for this post
    Likes solidarmor liked this post
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence X View Post
    Yep, that serves you right

J.F.G.I.
    *Pats Innocent X on the head*...you are so cute. Suxrys broked the Google...

23. Likes wolfgirl90 liked this post
    Banned Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine has a reputation beyond repute Porcelaine's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Pats Innocent X on the head*...you are so cute. Suxrys broked the Google...
    Watch out!

I have thorny head!

Click image for larger version

Name:	LUCAS_~1.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	55368

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Watch out!

I have thorny head!

Attachment 55368
    Oh, you said "thorny"...lol...at first I thought you said...uhm...yeah...that's not right...kinda riding the edge of not cool with the pic there...

26. Thanks Porcelaine thanked for this post
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, you said "thorny"...lol...at first I thought you said...uhm...yeah...that's not right...kinda riding the edge of not cool with the pic there...
    Name:  what-is.gif
Views: 135
Size:  28.2 KB

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Re-read it again...it may take a few times, but you'll get it. Eventually.

29. Thanks Porcelaine thanked for this post
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Re-read it again...it may take a few times, but you'll get it. Eventually.
    So you mean the grammar, huh?

UNEXPECTED!! No one seems to care -3-

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So you mean the grammar, huh?

UNEXPECTED!! No one seems to care -3-

I know the words are kinda hard for ya to sound out...but you can do it. (Deflected) And you're right, no one does. UNEXPECTED!!

32. Thanks Porcelaine thanked for this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information