So I watched Mnemosyne and can't figure some things out.
1. Who/what is Laura and why is she seemingly tied to the trapped immortal tortured by Apos? Her arms fall off as the trapped immortal is stabbed in the arms.
2. Who is the guardian that gets killed in the end and how is he different from other angels? What is his significance above that of a regular angel that comes into being when a human male comes into contact with a time fruit?
3. Why does Apos want to kill all of the immortals in the final chapter of the story?
4. Why does Apos want Rin? If all he wants is her life's memories, why not just eat the time fruit he rips from her chest?
5. How does Rin finally "win" and what allows her to do so?
6. Is Apos truly immortal? Does his physical state (being born as something between a man and a woman) really give him 100% of the benefits that each sex would normally receive from the time fruit, total immortality and angelic strength? And if he is truly immortal and powerful, why does he bother going after Rin or doing much of anything except having fun?
7. How is Apos able to teleport from place to place at will?