AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hetalia Cosplayer's for New York Anime con 2012

Junior Member Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2011 09:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IBeAwesomexD

Default Hetalia Cosplayer's for New York Anime con 2012

Anyone interested on going to New York anime con next year? Im going to be going as Prussia, and i wanted to get a group going to meet up with and walk around with and stuff. Itll be my first con too, but i know how it goes. So, please, tell me if youre going and if youre interested in meetin up

2. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Junior Member SailorSarah is on a distinguished road SailorSarah's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2011 08:34 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Hetalia Cosplayer's for New York Anime con 2012

Hi there ^.^ I just moved to New York from California and I've been looking for a cosplay convention to go to, but I have no one to go with! I just got into cosplay and the only type of convention thing I've gone to is Comic Con. When and where is the con? I'd like to look into it.

Junior Member Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese has a brilliant future Oresamakesesese's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2011 09:21 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IBeAwesomexD

Well, same, i only have my one friend Ari. Its the same place as Comic con but its in like October, thats the one i wanna go to, itll be for my birthday.

Junior Member SilverSilence is on a distinguished road SilverSilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2012 03:21 PM
    Threads

Hi,
    I'll probably be going to ComicCon 2012. ComicCon 2011 was my first con and I went as Fem!Japan. I'll definitely not be cosplaying as Fem!Japan again for 2012 but I haven't decided on what I want to cosplay, it depends on my budget. But I'm still rather new to the whole idea of cosplaying and I'd like to meet up with you for 2012.

Thanks!

Junior Member AngelSilverWolf is on a distinguished road AngelSilverWolf's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 02:04 AM
    Threads

Hello~! I've been to the Comic Con for the years of 2010 and 2011, and I must say, both times I've had a blast! I would love to join your group, e-even though it would be my first time cosplaying ^^" I am interested in meeting up if you're still going through with this! XD Because I see this discussion hasn't been talked about in a while.... a-anyways, I'm interested in either being Romano or Canada :3

Junior Member Heroic_ is on a distinguished road Heroic_'s Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 06:13 PM
    Threads

I've really been considering going to this, but I don't have anyone who'd want to dress up as Hetalia to go with me, so that'd be cool to meet up, if you're still planning to go this year?
    I've never been to a con either, except vicariously through youtube lol, so I have an idea of what it's like.
    I'm dying to do one of those skits or panels, but I'm not sure NYCC even has those =/
    Are you still planning to go?

Junior Member Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom has a reputation beyond repute Sitcom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2012 06:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Katelyn Summers Steam ID: audreyabell

Hello! I've been to NYCC before a few times, and had an incredible time. It's a fantastic place, and if you're into gaming and anime, you'll feel completely at home. The Javitt's Centre is huge, and there are MANY interactive panels you could visit. It's generally organized from comic books, pre-released games, old games, sci-fi television and movies, and anime. Everyone has a place to go. It's pretty easy to get lost, but everyone's in good spirits and would love to help you out.

As far as "skits" go, they have competitions, dating games, and a lot of programs for the fans to take part in. If you have any more questions, let me know!

Junior Member BloodyPrussian is on a distinguished road BloodyPrussian's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2012 06:27 PM
    Threads

I'll be going to NYCC this year and I will be going as England or Prussia so if anyone wants to hang out with me, your more than welcome! If you want to tag along with me just message me on Deviantart.
    http://cosplayeraxel.deviantart.com/

Junior Member MrBrightside is on a distinguished road MrBrightside's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2012 07:35 PM
    Threads

Hi^^ Im going to Comic-con 2012 as Romano I would be gkad to meet up with you because you see I too have never been to a con and people in the Hetalia fandom are almost as awesome as Prussia!We should meet up-Kara

Junior Member AmericanGermanic is on a distinguished road AmericanGermanic's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 03:43 PM
    Threads

Hey! I'm hoping to go to a convention in New York as Germany. If someone wants to hang out at one I'd be up for it since no one I know watches Hetalia. Plus i've been looking around for a good New York convention, hints for my first time would be appreciated please!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information