AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I have been reading

Junior Member ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2011 11:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I have been reading

Ok many people say that this is a forum specifically for anime and that you really shouldnt be looking for life advice or I guess any advice..
    Anyway I know that I posted a couple things refering to my personal or "love" life, and that could be annoying,cuz who really wants to hear that but besides that.
    I didnt just join this forum to to talk about anime, but I joined this site to sometimes get advice from people who have similar interest and likes as I do so that the advice is more relateable. Cuz some of us anime lovers (and Im proud) are seen differently because of what we like, which is frellin stupid cuz film,television, media whatever you like in media should not define your personality traits.
    I have never been outcast or anything I have meshed very well with the "popular" kids when i was in highschool, but when I or anyone is looking for advice on this site I thinks its cool cuz You just want to see the view point of people like you, but you should take the advice light-heartedly its only an opinion, and your free to incorporate others' opinions with your own
    plus we like anime but we all have lives too!
    Last edited by ReaperIchigoKurosaki; 12-01-2011 at 01:24 AM.

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I have been reading

I have been reading
    Hey, great to hear..isn't continued education fun? lol But, seriously the basis of this forum is first and foremost that of discussing; anime/manga/conventions of the like artwork, games, and anime themed music, stories, and characters. There's nothing wrong with asking for advice on a particular subject matter. But, we can't tell you what you want to hear when it comes to dating someone or finding someone that falls into your specific rules.

We can only help point you in the right direction, BUT it's up to you to do with it as you wish.

No one is outcasting you, or at least from what I've read. You are more than welcome to talk about what ever it is your little ol' heart wants to, be it anime, sports, news you may have seen, but not everyone here is into that. And you will get as honest an answer from the folks here as anywhere else. So just chillax, there won't be a problem if you don't purposely try to start a problem.
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Junior Member ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki has a brilliant future ReaperIchigoKurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

nah I dont feel like an outcast here..I was just saying that particular people may feel that way in life I just wanted to bring up the discussion since it caught my interest to hear other people's views and yeah dude i completely get you...I did not intend to make it appear as I was strong about the particular subject I could careless, just thought It was something worth discussing.

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperIchigoKurosaki View Post
    nah I dont feel like an outcast here..I was just saying that particular people may feel that way in life I just wanted to bring up the discussion since it caught my interest to hear other people's views and yeah dude i completely get you...I did not intend to make it appear as I was strong about the particular subject I could careless, just thought It was something worth discussing.
    Why bring up a subject if the replies being rendered didn't matter to you? I'm only trying to make sure I understand where you're coming from. lol So you randomly asked where you can find a girl that likes the things you do, for no particular reason, other then to see what we would say? Is that correct?
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Senior Member aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia has a reputation beyond repute aerophobia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Monkey Tuxedo Mask Rose Present
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2014 05:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Aerophobia

i know what your trying to say.. and i get what you mean when you say anime lovers tend to get singled out sometimes. People in my high school that made it clear they liked anime got picked on, and when i say that i mean like they got stuff thrown at them and yelled at all the time. I was not one of them considering i had enough negative attention and i didnt want anymore. And my friends now that i have dont even like anime and tend to make fun of it when they see it sometimes, not much but when its put plainly in their face as the subject of discussion for whatever reason. I dont even talk about anime with them, hell, im pretty sure they dont even know i like anime but whatever,,,

im starting to ramble so as for the other point this is the miscellaneous thread area so i mean why not, its something a handful of people here will have an opinion on and a handful might be looking for some advice on so its not a bad topic to start in my opinion
    "“Loneliness is a disease that can lead to death. They might as well be the same thing.”---spice and wolf

“When you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.” -- Fiona Apple

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

cool...

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

I respect your guys opinion and some of the stuff does particularly pertain to me, but in a broad sense. The last post about the girl was personal rather than this one is meant just to bring forth discussion

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperIchigoKurosaki View Post
    Ok many people say that this is a forum specifically for anime and that you really shouldnt be looking for life advice or I guess any advice..
    Anyway I know that I posted a couple things refering to my personal or "love" life, and that could be annoying,cuz who really wants to hear that but besides that.
    I didnt just join this forum to to talk about anime, but I joined this site to sometimes get advice from people who have similar interest and likes as I do so that the advice is more relateable.
    Which is fine, to a certain extent. Like I said before, one can certainly ask for advice here and something such as dating is rather innocuous, so we can give advice and probably joke about it a little. However, at the end of the day, this isn't an advice column, but an anime forum. Sure, we can talk about things (such as music, video games, movies, the news, etc) but it isn't wise to seek advice from random places on the Internet, even more so on a website that doesn't advertise itself as an advice site. Its not that people don't want to read about your feelings in a dating thread (although you shouldn't make a thread strictly about your feelings; we have blogs for that purpose), just that you need to be very, very careful about seeking (and receiving) advice here.

And that seeking dating here is rather cheesy to begin with. For members who have been here for years and years (like myself), we've seen a million of these threads. They are usually very positive threads, sure, but there are a bunch of dating advice threads here.

If its something that we can discuss and as long as it doesn't cross certain boundaries (e.g. don't post something that honestly requires professional help), feel free to post a thread about it. However, no matter how "good" the advice may sound, any advice given should be taken with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 12-01-2011 at 01:28 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

8. Thanks Meenah thanked for this post
    Someone took my sweet roll! Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Jet 255 - Torchic 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 04:05 PM
    Threads

You posted a thread about finding someone who shares the same interest and got answers that did not best interest you. When you post a thread about something that personally I think shouldn't be a topic. It's like asking, "Am I the best?" and not liking the fact you don't get all "Yes" answers. Not one person treated you like an outcast. People treat you on what you present which may or may not be suitable for discussion.

Sorry not everyone is going to be professional at something were not professional at. Were not a dating service, daycare center, or you counselor. We will give you our honest and best opinions on a suitable discussion. The End.

┈┈┈┈┈╭┻━━┻╮┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┃▆┈┈▆┃┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╭╋━━━━╋╮┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╰┫┈┈┈┈┣╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╰┓┏┓┏╯┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╯╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈

Closed Thread

Thread Information