AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reasons why do you love Anime?

Junior Member S_goshinboku is on a distinguished road S_goshinboku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile Reasons why do you love Anime?

I'm a Japanese amateur sociologist.
    I'm interested in why Japanese subculture makes certain number of enthusiasts all around the world.

Please tell me also Anime you love!
    Last edited by S_goshinboku; 11-21-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Reasons why do you love Anime?

I like anime because I love stories, and anime allows for things you couldn't do in a live action show. I also love animation and voice acting, so that's another big thing for me.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Senior Member sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Taurus Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 10:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love reading manga magazines.
    and I delight in the anime especially if it has a beautiful story...
    Love Your enemies

Member randius is on a distinguished road randius's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2012 12:03 PM
    Threads

I like anime cuz of the cute girls, nice stories, action packed series, good romantic comedy, so many reasons from so many different animes

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

To put it simply. Anime is so diverse that it really brings a lot to the table. Love, action, drama, comedy, etc... And almost evry anime manages to combine several of these themes, and some of them have absolutely everything. Furthermore, i like that some have a very complicated plot full of mystery and unknowns, while others have plots that a completely predictable. Sometimes i like scratching my head, and sometimes I like just being cmpletely mindless. Besides, i'm a total geek. I love knowing everyting about every car ever, and reading fantasy books lol.
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 11-22-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Anime and manga, to simply put it, are grand. They allow a variety of things that cannot be portrayed in real life to be shown. Everything is a personifacation of what would happen if it were anatomically possible. I would love to be able to kick my friend so hard that he twinkles in the distance. I would be overjoyed to make 'l3' faces when I am happy and ';^;' faces when I'm sad. I do on the inside, so it's fasinating to see it on the outside as well.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To me anime is almost compared to US mid-day/evening shows. Comedies, drama, suspense...only animated. Plus, the writing on most of the Anime out there are way better, than most of our on air programming.

Plus, when you grow up on it...its becomes a part of you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information