AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RPG: Fun House

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Fun House

*LPS approves*

--
    For any questions involving yourself to be out of character, please post in the OOC - [link].

If you're viewing this RP and would like to sign up, please visit the sign ups and fill out the blank character sheet - [link]

--
    History
    It's the best Halloween ever; you have a pillowcase full of candy and there's a full moon out. Houses are still open to trick-or-treat from despite the fact it's midnight, and there's a Halloween fair going on next to the local graveyard. After being tricked into entering a nearby mansion, you're stuck inside - suddenly being thrown into something called the 'fun house.' Inside this fun house, every horror can come to life. Rooms filled with clowns, mirrors, spiders, food, spirits, ghouls, zombies, and much more lurk around every corner, and different versions of the town from past, present, and future Halloweens have been built throughout the rooms. The layout of the fun house changes every midnight. The only ways to escape are to visit all 13 past, present, and future versions of the town during midnight, or find the end of the fun house. You have six months to find your way out.

I'll end up drawing a map of the town and mansion/fun house if we eventually need it.

--
    Better Explanation
    M'kay, I didn't really feel like explained that much of the RP in the History section, so here's a better explanation:

Wisely is a man that built the mansion and fun house two years ago to experiment with people's reactions. The butlers, maids, and other servants he has are known as Time Tellers - and only his most trusted Time Tellers help confuse the humans trapped inside the fun house.

Inside Wisely's mansion, there is an enormous door that leads into an unbelievable realm that he constructed called the fun house. Once you're trapped inside the fun house, there's no escape. You begin inside the current way the town you were trick-or-treating in looks like, and as you meet different houses you slowly get sucked into new rooms of the fun house. These rooms change every midnight, and the longer you're trapped within a room, the more it 'reads' you and begins to shape into your worst fear. When the rooms change at midnight, they can either revert back to normal or become worse.

Sometimes the exits to rooms disappear, and the only way to move on through the fun house is to battle the fear trapped inside that room. After the fear is defeated in an exit-less room, a new door will appear that will lead you into another room or town, depending on where you're at.

Wisely was a very intelligent man, and was able to predict the future Halloweens the town the RP takes place in. He built these dead-on predictions, and left a clue in each town he built. He also recreated past Halloweens from the town. He's created 6 past, 1 present, and 6 future towns - leaving 13 towns to collect 13 clues from. If you can collect all 13 clues from these towns, you are released from the fun house.

Wisely also created dolls of the humans that lived in the town. They have lifelike abilities and appear to be human, but sometimes these dolls malfunction...

Alice is a spirit that will give you hints on how to defeat fears and get through tough spots in the mansion. She also knows what each clue is, and the layout of the mansion. She enjoys gambling for information, and gives her information in riddles. If you get her riddle correct, she'll return whatever object you were gambling on for the information. Be careful when gambling with Alice.

--
    OOC: Any more information that is needed, please post in the OOC - [link]. I digress, shall I begin?

The sample characters I have in the sign ups - [link] - are the characters I will be using throughout the RPG (which is why I said please no copying them).

IC: Luna was wondering around by herself when she spotted it; the exit. She had been at the Halloween fair for four hours, and her feet were getting tired. "I wish this broom could really fly..." She grumbled to herself, glancing down at her witch costume as she passed through the gates and past the local graveyard.

"Mine can fly," a cute voice called. Luna jumped and looked up from the ground. Just a little past the graveyard now, the fourteen-year-old was at the foot of a deep emerald hill. At the top of the hill, a gloomy mansion lurked with a little girl dressed in blue sitting in the doorway. "Come over and see~!" The girl hollered, jumping to her feet and running inside the mansion. Luna couldn't help but notice the girl looked like she was glowing, but figured it must've been the lighting. Deciding against her better judgement, Luna began to trudge up the hill and towards the mansion doorway.

She smirked. "Mine can fly," Alice said, uncrossing her crossed legs and looking down at the girl dressed as a witch. She was sitting on the cold doorway of Wisely's mansion, doing just as he had commanded: luring a new person in. She had been doing this ever since the first opening of the fun house. The six-year-old's eyes flashed at the memory. "Come over and see~!" She cheered, popping to her feet and running inside the darkness of the mansion. All of the lights had been killed to scare away trick-or-treaters... not that the mansion wasn't scary enough by itself. Alice paused a few feet inside to see if the girl would follow her. Hearing footsteps, Alice quickly ran farther in. Hopefully she'd be free from the fun house this Halloween.

Wisely paced around the wide ballroom of his mansion. "It's Halloween," he mumbled to himself, footsteps echoing. "I wonder what group of people will be lured in this time..." He had instructed a few of his time tellers and the ghost Alice to help draw a small group of people into his mansion. Each year, the people and children were different. Each year, less and less made it out alive.

"The humans have been selected and preparations to bring them in are being made." A time teller told Wisely before quickly leaving the room. Wisely cracked an evil grin at the floor and laughed. That was quick, he thought to himself. I wonder who all has been chosen...

"I hope they're fuu~un," he chuckled to himself before leaving the ballroom to go organize the fun house.

OOC: Right now, our goal (for the humans) is to be lured into Wisely's mansion. Please post before I make my next post, or else you might have to catch up with the others (I'm going to try and put you all into the fun house within my next post). Have fun~

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Fun House

Vladmir stopped to catch his breath. ''Vow, Zis has been a Long Night. Still, Ze Children vill be happy. Hopefully ze babysitter is ok vith zem, zey vere very ill, and zey are not as open vith others as zey vere vith Zeir Mother. But I haf no vish to dvell upon her, so i shall continue moving.'' He began a stroll again, his Lab coat billowing in the wind. He turned the Corner and Spotted a small girl headed up to a mansions doorway. Something seemed very wrong with the mansion, and Vladmir suddenly felt like the girl was in danger. He ran forward to stop her, and Ran headfirst into a young girl- a nun, b the looks of her. ''Oof.... My apologies, Sister. But if You vill excuse me, I 'm here to help zat little girl...'' She blinked in surprise. ''Um... So am I... Lets just go in, shall we?'' She said. ''Hurry, she's already gone inside!''

---------------

Erin was wondering down the streets, her nose buried in her bible. She was reading the Old testament again, though she new the words well. She smiled. ''Such strange days.'' Se looked up and closed the book, then gasped. A oung Girl was headed into the Mansion she had heard so many storys about- hauntings, strange sights, and even deaths. She sprinted down the hill, her clothing billowing, then she ran straight into a man dressed like a mad scientist. ''Oof.... My apologies, Sister. But if You vill excuse me, I 'm here to help zat little girl...'' he said. She blinked n surprise, then replied ''Um... So am I...'' Standing up, she said ''Um... lets just go in, shall we?'' she said. ''She's alreeady inside!''

-----------------------------

Haruka looked from the chandelier in the hallway- the young girl had just arrived. He licked his teeth. ''So many new meats, So amny Morsels.. Oh how succulent these nights shall be! I canot wait to taste their Fear!'' He blinked in surprise as the German and the Nun walked in. he recoiled from the nun slightly, paticualarily from the cross around ehr neck. ''No, Not going. Not Movng on.'' he snarled slightly then crawled up the chandelier chain and vanished into nother room.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

"Come on man just head up the hill and into the house." "Yeah dude none of us have ever gone in their, you'll be the first" his friends were saying. Jacob sighed, "Fine I'll go in, but you know the deal, I go in and you guys both give me 20 dollars." he said. "Alright man just hurry up." his friend said. They think I won't go in because I'll be alone, but what they don't know is that I saw some people walk a few minutes earlier. Easiest 40 dollars ever. Jacob thought to himself while he walked up the hill. He rubbed the fake chains on his wrist and walked in and was surprised by what he saw, a witch, a doctor, and a nun. Who goes as a nun for Halloween? he thought to himself. He felt a chill down his spine. Something definitely isn't right he thought.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Takamagahara, one of the countless chambers within the Fun House, was Senya Hyohaku's domain ever since he had been ensnared inside. Over the years the chamber, now called Takamagahara, has shaped accordingly to Senya's memories of when he was alive in the late Edo Period, quite different from the modern world that the recent visitors of the Fun House will ever be accustomed to.

A pearly glow was cast upon the forest in which much like in the fabled stories; the forest was empty, cold and had a deadly atmosphere as if every shadow had a nefarious intent. Yet at the center of the woodland, a single but ancient wisteria tree towered above the green maze with its long and slim branches gently dancing in the wind. The full moon's glistening light seemed to be reflecting from the wisteria's cascading flower petals for the tree glowed brightly against the indigo sky.

Senya gently touched the ancient Wisteria tree which seemed to respond to Senya's touch by glowing brightly at the spot where he had touched. Slowly the blossoms began to come apart enveloping the entire woodland with lavender colored petals. It was a truly sight to behold, as the shower of petals lessened it revealed an exact replica of Edo Castle and its surrounding areas. Instantly the empty woodland was replaced with Japan's ancient capital, Edo. Immediately the streets and avenues were filled with an array of people of all social statuses, different aromas and sounds.

Meanwhile Senya was found in one of the inner chambers within the Edo Castle. This inner chamber was decorated in a minimalistic fashion, yet it was completely harmonious and elegant in its own right. At the center of the room a small garden prospered with the center piece being a smaller version of the ancient Wisteria Tree that inhabited Takamagahara's original form. Sitting down Senya admired the flowering tree and thought to himself, "It seems that several individuals have entered Wisely's domain...I wonder how many of them will survive long enough to enter Takamagahara."

For a few moments silence blissfully remained in the room before it was broken by the subtle shuffling noises made by an approaching servant. Noticing that someone was approaching Senya looked at the corner of his eyes to see whom it was. Since it was merely a servant Senya continued to view the garden. However, the servant whom was a young bashful woman politely got on her knees and bowed as it was required by ancient protocols. After properly greeting Senya she placed a tray filled with exquisite pastries and poured some hot green tea. Once again before leaving the young woman bowed and Senya gave a small nod as a way to thank her for her services. Slowly sipping on the green tea Senya whispered to himself:

"I wonder when will it be my turn..."

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I still need @-GAZKUL- to edit his sign up to explain his character's age when his death took place (4-30), so I'm still not sure if he's going to be posting right now, because I already approved his character, but he needs to edit. So, uhm, I'm just going to advance the story a little xD

On another note, @Yuuchun I'd suggest making a human character, as the only three ghosts besides Senya is my character Alice, Esiphas's character Haruka, and Gazkul's witch doctor character. The ghosts will probably be spread out throughout the fun house, so unless you, Esiphas, and/or Gazkul want to team up together, you'd probably have more fun having a human and a ghost character. Just sayin'.

(@Esiphas thank you for reminding me about your ghost^^ I'm sorry I forgot, and I'll rep you to make up for it)

IC: "Senya is preparing for them in the Takamagahara chamber." A time teller told Wisely, while continuing to inform him. "Most of the humans have already arrived," she said. "Shall we begin sending them into the fun house?" The time teller poured more tea into Wisely's cup as the twenty-one-year-old sat on the mahogany table within the same ballroom he had been in. The ballroom had to be the lightest room within his entire mansion, and was the soul of it.

Wisely uncrossed his legs and stood up, leaping off the table lightly. "Well, if most of them have come already," he shrugged, pacing around. His devil-tail flicked around in complicated spirals as he walked. "I suppose we should send them in." He spun around to face the time teller, grinning brightly with shut eyes. He opened his eyes and narrowed them in thought. "We should greet them right away," he said, beginning to walk towards the door. "What're their names?" He asked as Wisely and the time teller assistant began to walk throughout the corridors of the mansion.

"Jacob, Vladmir, Luna, and Erin are the ones that have made an appearance." She informed as they passed through a velvet heart-shaped door, which lead them into the front room. It was dark, with damp floorboards and an eerie feeling. Light blue cobwebs glowed in each corner, and a dusty couch with springs sticking out of it sat along the side of the room, by the window. The front room sort of felt like one of those unstable homes you found by the ocean. The door was left open and a cold breeze from the dusk blew in - Alice - making the door shut and lock.

Before Wisely stood four people; one a mad scientist, the other a nun, a girl with a broomstick, and a pale boy with chains tightly secured around his wrists. They were all silent, and glancing around uncomfortably, all sensing something was automatically wrong. What's so wrong about experimenting with trouble a little~? Wisely wondered to himself. Stepping in front of the people, he slouched a little and began to speak: "Welcome to my mansion," he grinned at them all. "My name is Wisely, however I'm afraid we won't be learning too much about each other today besides our names and fears. Let me start the ice breaker," he pointed at the boy with the chains and 'read' him for a moment. "This young gentleman here is Jacob. He is autophobic." Wisely smiled, and then went on to point out the others. "This witch is Luna, and she fears death by disease. The nun is Erin, and she has a tremendous fear of spiders. Lastly, this mad scientist here -" Wisely patted Vladmir's back, "- is Vladmir, who has a strict fear of wolves."

Wisely clapped and stood up; "Great! Now that we all know each other, let the 'fun' begin!" Suddenly, the unstable floor rumbled and opened beneath the four people's feet, revealing a dark hole in the shape of a heart. Instantly, all four began to cascade into the depths of what was beneath.

OOC: Oii~i ♪ enjoy your reading ;P I'm not posting with Alice or Luna in this post for a reason.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 11-22-2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Forgot Haruka orz

Join my RPG

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Vladmir stepped forward and began to say "Now see here you little vhel..." But he got no further as the floor opened up. As he fell, he cursed loudly in german. And he fell andfell, untill he hit the bottom. Getting up sloly, he muttered "Vell, zat vasn't very pleasant, now vas it?" Dusting off his coat, then looking around. "Where ze hell are ve?"

Erin shuddered at the mention of spiders, and looked away just as rhe floor opened. She clutched her battered old bible as she fell, but she did not scream, only muttered "God will protect me, for I am Faithful..." And she landed with a crash. Looking up, She saw Vladmir rambling on.

ooc- I note you forgot Hakuma when you listed the ghosts.

ic- Hakuma rose from the floor next to wisely. "They have... Holy eoman. Cant go too near holy womsn. Might be Exorcised. Not good." He looked at Wisely. "Can i kill her first? Shes danger, to all your pets. I kill her and you release me Wisely, deal? Then you get to keep playing games when im free."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Happy Thanksgiving guys

IC: Luna plummeted through darkness, listening to the others mumble to themselves. "God will protect me, for I am Faithful..." was the nearest voice she heard; the voice of the nun that had entered the mansion with her. When they finally all landed, Vladmir, the mad scientist, was the first to begin speaking.

"Vell, zat vasn't very pleasant, now vas it?" He asked, dusting off his coat. He then looked around. "Where ze hell are ve?"

You glance around and see that you are standing at the base of the hill that lead you up to Wisely's mansion. However, at the top of the hill, there is no mansion.

Luna tilted her head. "Something's off," she muttered. "The mansion's gone." Getting to her feet, she brushed the dew and dirt from the wet Earth and asphalt off her witch dress, then gathered her broomstick. "We should begin exploring before we make any assumptions..." she began to say, only to be interrupted by a honey-sweet voice. "I know where you're at and what's going on."

"I know where you're at and what's going on." Alice said, sneaking up behind the witch girl that she had lured and scaring her. "But to get the valuable information~ you're going to hafta pay the price." Alice winked and swirled around in the air while gripping her bunny plushie. "The information could be the difference between life or death, so please decide carefully. I wouldn't want you wandering about without any knowledge of the place you've been trapped in~" Alice giggled a childish giggle before stopping her spinning and looking at the fallen people. "The price you need to pay for the information would be a button~ because as you can see my bunny is losing an eye~" She fumbled with her plushie's almost undone button eye. "But this button, you see, has to be special, as I don't have any thread to stick it onto my bunny~ So, nee, look hard~" And with that, Alice vanished, leaving a blue mist in the air.

"They have... Holy eoman. Cant go too near holy womsn. Might be Exorcised. Not good." Wisely watched as one of the many ghosts within his mansion and fun house rose from the ground. "Can i kill her first? Shes danger, to all your pets. I kill her and you release me Wisely, deal? Then you get to keep playing games when im free." Wisely and the ghost Haruka exchanged glances, and Wisely tapped his chin in thought.

If I let Haruka kill the woman, it might be for the better, he thought. But then again, he'd be ruining one of my play things... Wisely grumbled to himself before answering Haruka. "Very well then, have your fun," he gestured to the gaping hole in the floorboards. Each time something drops through the hole, it winds up in a different area, unless dropped at the same time. Wisely reminded himself. It'll take days before Haruka can find Sister Erin, and even when he does find her... Wisely grinned evilly to himself. ...killing a human is extremely tough for a ghost. It's easier to kill humans when you yourself are a human, as well. People tend to notice things out of the ordinary, like demons carrying knives. She'll sense she's in danger before he can kill her. And it's not like I'm going to let him be released. I've not promised anything. Wisely grinned again and waited for Haruka to pursue the church girl.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Vladmir turned to face the ghostly child. ''You vant... a Button?'' But before he could say anything she vanished into blue mist. ''Vell hot damn.'' he tapped a medical case on his waist. ''I actually haf some string in zis, and most of us could spare a button. Ah vell, Ve might as vell play zis girls game. In a vorld vere ve have very little information, trust but distrust.'' With that he wondered off, Singing Das Engellandlied from Der Freischutz and beckoning the others to follow.

Erin smiled at Vladmir as he wandered off into the mist. ''Strange perso, isn't he? Ah well...'' She offered a Hand to Lucy. ''Come on, lets go. we don'tt want to get seperated.'' She smiled again, her eyes twinkling.She looked round in surprise as Vladmir started singing, then she giggled anfd turned back to Lucy.

Haruka broke into a grin and faded into the floor, a wolfish snarl upon his face. ''Kill the girl... Girll... holy Woman... Kill... KIll... KILL!'' He was crawling though the tunnels between realitys, searching for the party, snarling. ''Where are you, Agent of God? Where are you?'' His grin was manic now, his tounge hanging through the gaps in the teeth, his bright white eyes white and glowing.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jacob stood up and followed the doctor, he was obviously the oldest of the group so it was smartest to stay with him. He rubbed the fake chains on his wrist out of nervousness. "I agree with the doctor we should try to find the button. It will probably be best if we stick together. We don't know where we are or who we are dealing with, but they seem to know who we are." he said.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @Yuuchun posted in the OOC thread that they won't be able to post too quickly because of their busy schedule. So when Yuu rejoins help me catch 'em up, nee?

--
    IC: "'Vell hot damn." Vladimir said as he tapped a medical case prop for his costume. "I actually haf some string in zis, and most of us could spare a button. Ah vell, Ve might as vell play zis girls game. In a vorld vere ve have very little information, trust but distrust." He said, beginning to wander off and gestured for the rest of the group to follow.

"Strange perso, isn't he? Ah well..." Erin offered Luna a hand. "Come on, lets go. we don'tt want to get seperated." She smiled and burst out giggling when Vladimir started singing a song Luna had not heard of. Luna laughed with her, taking her hand and beginning to follow Vladimir into the town. Jacob rubbed his fake chains and began to follow too.

"I agree with the doctor we should try to find the button. It will probably be best if we stick together." Jacob said. "We don't know where we are or who we are dealing with, but they seem to know who we are." Luna nodded in agreement as the group began to make their way into the beginning of the town. Up ahead, Luna could see a person. She waved, and just barely she could see the person wave back.

"Hey~!" She shouted, beginning to sprint towards the person. Maybe they would know where the group was at - and instead of having to gamble with the ghost girl, they could find out the information they needed to---

Luna stopped running and stared at the 'person.'

In front of you is a person that isn't a person. They look realistic, all except that their eyes are bright purple buttons - buttons that match the ghost girl, Alice's, plushie bunny's eyes. They are stuck to the unperson's eye sockets without any thread. Slowly, you and the group begin to notice that there are more people within the shops and houses of the town that have buttons for eyes. You are the only people with real eyes.

--
    OOC: Only posting as Luna this time gaiz
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 12-02-2011 at 09:32 AM. Reason: How did I mistake 'group' for 'ground' @^@lll

Join my RPG

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: Okay, I talked to Zombie so what i'm about to do is 100% okay xD

IC: Jake wondered around for some time. He went door to door looking for people with any gum that they could spare. He was dressed in his school uniform and chewing a huge wad of gum. He blows a bubble and pops it before ringing the next door bell. The next people answer.

"Well hello there" They say, the inside of there house was decorated but the outside was bland and boring. He continued to chew his gum and then said those words that any person would say on Halloween.
    "Trick or Treat, you got any gum?" He said being very in your face about it. He already had a good load of gum that was stashed everywhere on him.
    "Gum? Yeah sure." They search for gum in there basket that is all fancy and stuff for kids. Finally they came up with two whole unopened packs of gum. It was a kinda he had never had before.
    "Will Chocolate Flavored Bubble Gum work?" He took the gum and instantly took one out, chewed it, blew a bubble and popped it.
    "This is great." He said with a smile on his face. "Thank you very very much." They then close the door in slight confusion but happy to bring a smile on someone's face.

OOC: NPC is only used for this small part to get me to the mansion.

IC: Jake walked away from the house, he walked chewing his gum and popping when he felt like. He was his own person and could do whatever he wanted to now. He took orders from no one unless of course it was his boss or teachers. Happy, Jake came to a hill with a mansion on it. He looked around, the lights were off, the decorations were scary enough to scare maybe a child away.
    "Meh, I think I got enough here." He says to himself patting himself down making sure all of his gum was there then began to walk away from the house.

He heard a little giggle. He turned and saw a little girl maybe 6 or 7 years old, with several packs of gum in her hand. "Why don't you come on inside? They got a lot more where this came from." She teased him and ate a piece all her own. Jake instantly turned around and responded to the girl.
    "Plenty?"
    "Yeah, a lot more where this came from." She held out her hand and showed in her hand a bunch of gum outta the wrapper.
    "Well, I don't think one last house could hurt. Right?" The girl nods then takes his hand and starts to lead him up there. The girl gradually picked up speed and made it to the top of the hill. The girl then backed up as if afraid of the house and pushed him forward.
    "You afrai-" He turned around and the girl was gone. He looked around but saw no trace of her anywhere. Then he heard her same giggle from only a short moment ago inside of the mansion. He stepped up to the door and took a breath and knocked. Popping his gum once more. The door creaked open, he peaked his head in. It was dark and looked like a ballroom. Again he heard the girls giggle and saw her standing farther inside of the mansion. He opens the door and step in shouting at the girl
    "Where the hel---" Then noticed a huge hole in the ground where he had just stepped in the shape of a heart.

OOC: Poof girls gone XD

IC: He, like anyone else bounded to the earth by gravity floated for a moment before the force of gravity pushed him down into the hole. He fell, and fell before he got tired of falling. He did a few tricks in the air, a few back flips, he felt light. He lost all sense of direction, which way was up and which way was down. He just fell slowly flipping, popping his gum every once in a while. Then he landed face first into some dirt in mid-bubble. The gum had exploded and reached his nose. The gum now filled with dirt he pulled off and threw on the ground. He stepped on it long enough for it to attach to his shoe then looked around. To his horror there were people with buttons for eyes as if out of a movie. He wondered around ignoring the people with button eyes not sure where he was and if he was alone.
    "What the hell kinda trap did I just fall into? Are these real people?" He questioned himself.

12. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I had this entire post written out but my computer got infected D: So sorry for the late update guys D: I was hoping more people would post...
    @-GAZKUL- : Please post soon :x You're the only one that hasn't

IC: Wisely gave a low growl before hopping off the table he had been laying on and walking over to the gigantic screen coating the entire wall. The screen was separated into 666 sections; each section reflecting a different image. The images were the scene each of his time tellers could currently see as they spied on the fun house's visitors. Stopping in front of the 13th one, Wisely sat down and stared.

"Why aren't they doing anything yet?" He asked the time teller next to him. "It's been somewhere around 45min." He complained, stretching his legs out and deciding to lay on his back. The time teller looked up, but did not comfort its master. Wisely pouted and began thinking quickly. "The walls of the fun house should be rearranging soon," he contemplated, "meaning that the current 'world' they're in should be shattering at any moment now. If they don't solve Alice's riddle quick, they won't break the code to escape the fun house. Unless they find the unfindable exit~" Wisely rolled over onto his stomach and drew complicated circles on the floor with his claws, tail swishing in the air. "Alice, do get them to move on soon~ before they die." Wisely muttered into the ground. This group of humans seems rather ignorant... He thought to himself, reclining more on the ground.

Alice watched the humans approach the button-eyed humans with an evil smile ripping its way up her cheeks. Suddenly, the soft crash and shouting of, "What the hell kinda trap did I just fall into? Are these real people?" echoed throughout the small shack Alice was inside of. A newcomer? She wondered to herself, ghosting her way into the other room of the shack. Inside, there were two unpeople glancing down at a fire-haired boy with an enormous wad of gum in his mouth. Alice narrowed her eyes and shooed the unpeople away. "You should be with the others," She instructed, tilting her head to the side and gesturing out the door.

OOC: Not posting as Luna until you gaiz post more D:

Join my RPG

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There was a little girl, no more than 5'1 standing next to Wisely. She had very round features, like her head and her eyes. She had shortly cropped golden blonde hair and a little messy braid in the back. She usually wore a maid's uniform with a lot of lace and frills. She stood while swaying slightly, her round and soft caramel eyes were gazing at the screen which reflected the first world that the group of humans had been sucked into. Her small body stood very straight and her eyes glistened with curiousity. Miko loved Halloween day more than anything, since it was the very day which Wisely was happiest. She lightly glanced up at the young master and smiled shyly. She breathed in some air lightly, before speaking in her soft and barely audible tone, "Master," she began as she awaited for his confirmation to speak.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

15. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Vladmir heard soemone shouting. ''Is zere somevone else here?'' He poked his head around the corner, sighting Jake. ''Vell hello zere!'' He yelled, coming round the corner fully. ''Are you anozer... ah, Guest? Of zat old fellow... thing, Visely?'' He offered a hand. ''Doctor Vladmir, from ze village.'' He paused. ''Um, ze vone above. or, verever we came from''

Erin Led Luna through the crowds of button eyed people. ''In Gods name... What are these thiings? CAn they hear? Hopw can they see?'' She shuddered, following Vladmir. ''Please tell me we don't have to kill one to get the button...''

Haruka sniffed the air again. This was the right area, he could smell the holy girl's aura. ''Girly girly little girl, Enjoy your life, and Dance and Twirl, Do whatebver you can do, Becasue Haruka's coming to get at you.'' He lost himself in a mad laugh, and moved towards the group.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Thanks to @Ribbon and @Esiphas for posting *bows*

IC: "Yes?~" Wisely glanced down at the small girl with a bored smile playing across his face.

Luna shuddered with Erin. "I dunno. Maybe..." Luna examined their eyes more closely as they passed the unpeople by. "Didn't that ghost-girl say something about no string? The eyes on the not-really-people don't have stitches... maybe we really do hafta kill them..." The young girl contemplated, wandering towards the nearest shop where she heard Vladmir talking to a new character.

"Make your decision quick," Alice said in a rushed voice, sensing Haruka's presence nearing. Tossing the group a knife with a penny attached to it, Alice, once again, evaporated into a cloud of smoke and left the group to solve her riddle.

Join my RPG

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jacob looked at the knife. "I say we do kill one if that is whats necessary. These things definitely aren't human, I'm not even sure if they're alive" he said. He picked up the knife and said "So now we have a choice."

OOC: Sorry for short post have been really busy today.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Vladmir nodded. ''Ok, But I shall do it. I do not vant you to stain your hands vith blood if zst nothing anyvay. My hands haf ben killers hads before now.'' He tok the knife off of Jacob, walked to the nearest button-man, knife hidden behind his back, the said. 'Forgive me.'' Then he brought the knife around and lit the button mans throat with the precision and steady handedness only a doctor could acheive.

Erin walked round the corner just in time to see vladmir slice open on of the Button-men. SHe gasped, taking a step backwards, and made a sign with her arms- the holy cross, or as close to it as possible. ''Vladmir... What did you do?''

Haruka could hear them talking now. He floated slowly along, fingers twitchng. He came from an alley just behind Erin and Lucy. Erins aura smotehr Lucy's, and his sight was blocked by it. He closed hsi eyes, reached out... and grabbed one of the girls.

Leaping bakwards, he opened his eyes again. However, he had to curse- he had grabbed the wrong girl. IN his arms, Lucy writhed,a nd he landed about 10 metres away from Erin, Vladmir, Jacob and the new boy he adn't seen.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miko gazed at Wisely with her large doe-eyed stare. She took in yet another breath and continued, "Do you wish for me to do anything at the moment? It looks like the group will be advancing to the next world soon."
    The little girl looked back at the screen, which displayed the foreign doctor, by the name of Vladmir, slitting the button-eyed creature. Miko watched without a flinch, she had seen much worse in her days at the mansion. This was only the beginning of the journey for these humans. Wisely always had more up his sleeve. Miko secretly crossed her fingers, she strongly hoped that the ghost would kill a human and make her master tremble with joy and excitement.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, happy Kwanzaa, happy Yalda, happy Festivus, happy Newtonmas, feliz Navidad, 幸せクリスマス, etc.~ and a happy New Year/Chinese New Year!

Sorry I haven't been on recently, I've been enjoying my Christmas gifts and hanging out with family. I also forgot my password for a short bit, eheh ^^;

IC: Wisely glanced at Miko and contemplated for a second what he might want her to do. Getting an idea in mind, he whispered in her ear, "Go and make the Fear for the next room." He instructed. "The world should begin breaking soon."
    'Fears' are the products of what was read from each humans' every move within the fun house. From the moment they step in until the moment they can leave, everything is traced. Their behavior; the way they move; how they react to situations. These emotions and reactions are recorded through the screens that Wisely and Miko are staring at, then computed to a database in another room. These motions give off different signals to the computers that process them, and in turn each different computer comes up with different results. The results are then analyzed and morphed together to make the perfect, most detailed Fear for the human it was recording.

The time tellers that worked for Wisely had the ability to stop and morph time into these Fears; hence their name time tellers.
    Luna gasped as she was suddenly grabbed backwards and taken down the alleyway behind her. She struggled in the grasp of whoever was clutching her, however she could not break free. Behind her, she was able to make out a silhouette of milky black - broken and deformed. With a scream, she called, "Help!" Fear began to consume her.

Alice reappeared besides the group, watching as Vladmir slit the button-eyed person and detached its eyeball. "Do you have something for me and my bunny?" Alice asked expectantly, a tiny child's grin dancing across her face. Suddenly, the ground shook, and an enormous light engulfed the forest just beyond the town. "I'd hurry up if I were you - it appears this world is shattering." Alice's wild grin grew as she listened to Luna scream for help down the alleyway, and she held her bunny out for Vladmir to put the eyeball on.

Join my RPG

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Kai looked around, there wasn't anyone around, with a devilish grin she wandered into the Fun House. She scoffed. Fun House? Now it is. She was your typical cocky teenage girl. She walked in. It was cold and sort of eerie. She called out to anyone. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She heard tiny screams. Probably from this 'Fun House.' It looked about a hundred years old. Whoever ever was the interior decorator was an idiot. Maybe they should have called her and asked her for some help. She knew some scary people. She kicked a broken baby doll that was on the ground and scoffed again. "Please," She said. "This is so pathetic."

OOC: sorry for the late post, I didn't know how or where to begin ;_;

23. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Jake chewed a new piece of gum about every 5 minutes making the wad in his mouth bigger and easier to make larger bubbles.

"You should be with the others," a voice said to him he looked at the girl very confused. "What the hell are you talking about? You better back off before I hurt you. I'm going home." He pushed past the lady that had told him to be with the others and stepped outside the shack suddenly realizing, he had no idea where "home" was. It's not like he had one to begin with. He blew and popped a bubble as a new person came and approached him.

'Is zere somevone else here?'' a figure poked his head around the corner, sighting him. ''Vell hello zere!'' He yelled, coming round the corner fully. ''Are you anozer... ah, Guest? Of zat old fellow... thing, Visely? Doctor Vladmir, from ze village.'' He paused. ''Um, ze vone above. or, verever we came from''
    "Well hello there Mr... Vladmir right? Yeah good." He popped a piece of gum in his mouth then spoke again.
    "You wanna tell we what the hell is going on here? Whatever it is, it is not funny and I want out." He talked in a very aggravated tone.
    "And where's the one girl that led me here!? Who's Visely?"
    "I have no clue what in hell is going on here, so unless you wanna explain i'm going to be on my way." His eye twitched a moment then he started blowing more bubbles.

Valamir went off and killed on of the people, it looked like they were scared to do so. Wimps, dont cry about killing someone. Fake or not. He thought to himself popping some more gum with a large bubble popping and getting in his hair.
    "Oh son-of-a" He pulls the gum out with great haste and throws it on the ground and stomps on it making it stick to his shoe and pulling out a fresh new piece. I'm going through gum to quickly, I need to slow down he thought to himself again.

Then he heard a cry for help, he kinda turned his body to see what was going on but did not rush to go and do anything. I don't know any of these people, why the hell should I care what happens to them. Maybe I can use them to my advantage. A smile ripped across his face as he blew a new bubble, this one not nearly as big as the last few.

The Lady reappeared besides the group, watching as Vladmir slit the button-eyed person and detached its eyeball. "Do you have something for me and my bunny?" The lady asked expectantly, a tiny child's grin dancing across her face. Suddenly, the ground shook, and an enormous light engulfed the forest just beyond the town. "I'd hurry up if I were you - it appears this world is shattering." Her wild grin grew as she listened to Luna scream for help down the alleyway, and she held her bunny out for Vladmir to put the eyeball on.

Jake was getting seriously angry, he had no idea what was going on and now there is a bright light and part of the forest down the road disappeared.
    "For god's sake!" He walked up to the lady who had told him to go see the other's earlier.
    "Hey you lady! What the hell is going on! You wanna explain?" His anger was on an rampage, to much was happening to quickly and because of his ADHD he was getting confused and angry. "Explain. Now." He glared in front on Alice, who held one ugly bunny out at him and the other people.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information