AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anyone want to do epic My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP?

Banned Forum / Chat hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2011 12:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Anyone want to do epic My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP?

Title: The Adventures of Equestria
    History: Princess Luna has taken thrown and Princess Celestia has disappeared a group of young ponies must go out and find Celestia!
    Sample Character Sheet: Name?:
    Type of pony? (Unicorn, Earth, Pegasus):
    Cutie Mark? (meaning?):
    Gender?:
    Skills?:

Sample Character: Name: Applejack
    Type: Earth
    Cutie Mark?: 3 Apples (can farm apples well)
    Gender?: Female
    Skills: Can Kick well, is Loyal, is brave, is western and racist, loves apples, etc.
    Last edited by hummerchine; 11-20-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Anyone want to do epic My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP?

I believe you should read the rules on submitting RPGs; they're the first 5 or 6 posts made by LadyPSerenity.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Banned Forum / Chat hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine has much to be proud of hummerchine's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

is that better?

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

You have to submit it to the moderator of the RPG section for approval. That would be LadyPSerenity.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did :v

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LPS will probably approve it within the next few days.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

I'd be interested, but this doesn't seem to have much potential.

For one, there doesn't seem to be much of a premise/theme for what the RPG is going to be. Would the goal be to just make friends? Save Ponyville from the occasional wacky events that lead to its destruction? Stop Discord from returnning a 3rd time, or even dealing with some sort of "Bigger Bad" threat to all of the land? Your little History thing doesn't give much of an idea, in part because It seems to be a little messed up grammer wise. Did Luna take over, or was she kidnapped? Also, whats with the question marks after some of the character sheet details?

Secondly, thats not a very good example sheet. For one, Applejack is not Racist, which insults and offends me that you would think so. Another thing, you don't use an etc. in a character sheet that undetailed, otherwise it can lead to confusing situations where players don't exactly know what someone is capable of doing in game.

I am now inspired to send in my MLP FIM RPG idea I came up with. Still not sure how much interest there will be, but it doesn't hurt to find out!

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This does not follow the rules. Simple, OOC at the beginning.
    This also has content and baiting in it that is just asking for trouble. So it's closed. An MLP RP would be unique, but lest try to think of a story line that doesn't involve content that makes me want to gag. Or seriously scream at people.

Follow the forum rules, report posts that are inappropriate and further more I never received an RP request, therefore one will not be approved.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information