UPDATE: The challenge is now moved to a more convenient date for everyone!
The 2nd edition of the AnimeLyrics 24-Hour Challenge will commence on January 15, 2012, open to all Level 1 and 2 AnimeLyrics contributors! On this day you would be submitting as much as you can until you reach a certain number of submissions! As with tradition, the target number would be 24.
To recap, here are the guidelines:
- Your start time is when the clock strikes 12 midnight on January 15 in your timezone. This means that different people will have different start and end times. Hence, your end time is also midnight on January 16.
- Incomplete or double submissions do not count.
- Your submission may take awhile to be verified into the site, so maybe you will not have all of your target number of lyrics on the site by the day's end, but putting the target number of submissions in the queue is already the achievement.
- The target number is 24, but it does not signify that you need to submit one song at each hour.
- Please do not simply put up lyrics that you have done beforehand (i.e. not on the day itself), that is against the spirit of this challenge.
- If you have put down a list of lyrics on this thread, your post will be edited with the on-site links when they are up.
- For translators, if the transliteration is still not up then you are allowed to put the translit before the event date.
- Remember that you are beating the clock and your submission can be reviewed and corrected later so do not pause on a difficult line and carry on to maybe another song. At the same time, do not put up work that is sub-standard.
Please reply on this thread if you wish to join, along with your planned submission list. Making this list will prevent clashing. You can stil make changes to the list until the challenge day itself! Those who succeed in this challenge may get something nice to commemorate the victory. Good luck!