AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Wallpaper of the Month [November 2011] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Wallpaper of the Month [November 2011] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

.: Wallpaper of the Month :.

Theme: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I know I'm going to regret using this theme, but happy non-birthday to all the MLP fans. O_o;;

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
    1. The wallpaper must be your own work (if not you get the boot );
    2. The wallpaper must not be already on AW;
    3. Animation may not be used;
    4. Hentai will not be accepted, however mild ecchi is allowed;
    5. Only Anime and Games related wallpapers Only images with the original ponies from the cartoon will be accepted;
    6. Allowed sizes are 4:3 (minimum 1280x960), 5:4 (minimum 1280x1024), 5:3 (wide screen, minimum 1280x768), 16:9 (wide screen, minimum 1280x720) and 16:10 (wide screen, minimum 1280x800). There is no top limit, just keep it within the aspect ratios (more info about the ratios here)!!!
    7. All entries must have "Animewallpapers.com" along with your forum name on the bottom of your entry (all of the submissions will be compared to the AW.com regulations and uploaded on the site);
    8. All posts must include the anime/game name the characters on their wallpaper are from. If the characters don't belong anywhere categorize them as "Miscellaneous";
    9. All posts must include the links to the original stocks used;
    10. You are allowed to submit only one wallpaper, however you can submit more different aspect ratios of the same wallpaper;
    11. You can change your wallpaper as many times as you wish until we close the submission thread (this thread) by editing your post;
    12. By entering, you are giving the Anime Globe Productions LLC irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).

OTHER INFO:
    • Submissions are to be submitted into this thread;
    • This thread is for submissions and questions only. Each post without a submission or a question posted will be deleted and depending of the moderator's decision, the user may receive an infraction. Comments will be allowed in the results thread;
    • The submission thread closes November 30 (Extended until Dec 15);
    • For stocks check the Resources sticky or the Uploads subforum (don't forget to give appropriate credit on the wallpaper for extractions used).

THE PRIZES:
    1st place: $25 Amazon/iTunes gift certificate (the winner will decide which of the two options they want);
    2nd place: This hat*: Click image for larger version

Name:	Wolf.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	53537
    3rd place: See who left reputation (from the AF shop).

* Requires the winner to provide a valid address where the prize will be submitted to. If the prize is declined, it'll go to the third place winner, and so on.

Staff choice: a tag and the badge

Good luck to everyone and ... may fate has mercy for me. ;__;

2. Thanks PureBeauty thanked for this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [November 2011] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

That is all.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Wallpaper of the Month [November 2011] - 1st Prize: $25 gift certificate

But how do you classify MLP? Is it an anime? Will it be put under misc. category? @___@

Must make.... poniper!!! ponies+paper...

***Will edit with wallpaper later as to not waste space

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

MLP will have it's own show title inside the Anime category (even though it's not an anime show).

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by flashd View Post

theme: My little pony: Friendship is magic
    i know i'm going to regret using this theme, but happy non-birthday to all the mlp fans. O_o;;

good luck to everyone and ... May fate has mercy for me. ;__;
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, you'll need mercy

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

That Wolf hat shall be mine!

EDIT: Entry added.
    Character: Rainbow Dash (obviously)
    Stock: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/0...mpilation.html
    Everything else is pentool by hand and some textures from like 5 years ago. I have no idea who they belong to anymore ;_;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mlp2.png‎
Views:	100
Size:	3.86 MB
ID:	55010  

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-29-2011 at 05:42 AM. Reason: The rules say something about editing your posts ...

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

9. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Likes Bou, Archaic Devices liked this post
    Junior Member Sneko is on a distinguished road Sneko's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2011 04:14 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Last edited by Sneko; 11-21-2011 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Character name added

11. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Likes Archaic Devices liked this post
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This contest doesn't require the title, since the theme is the title per se, but I'd appreciate if names could still be put.

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Default Things just got at least 20% cooler

Ratio: 16x10
    Dimensions: 2192 X 1370
    Character: Rainbow Dash
    Resources:
    Rainbow Dash Character Render: http://www.zuneboards.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=18
    Rainbow Dash's Cutie Mark Render (Cloud w/Rainbow Bolt): http://bronyhq.appspot.com/cutiemarks/cutiemarks.html

Name:	untilte.jpg‎
Views:	108
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	54490  
    Last edited by Skilero; 11-27-2011 at 11:12 PM.

14. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Junior Member Speedingturtle is on a distinguished road Speedingturtle's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2011 12:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Kaitou Ace just pointed me towards this, I just made a Big Mac wallpaper recently so here it is,

Character: Big Mac
    Ratio 16x10
    Dimensions 2400x1500
    Character: Big Mac

Resources, uh I vectored everything myself but I did use references, I don't know if that counts or not but here they are anyway!
    MegaSweet's wallpapers (Done in his style) Example -> http://megasweet.deviantart.com/art/Wallpaper-Rainbow-Dash-254310817
    A .gif from the show -> http://i.imgur.com/JzY5U.gif

Link to the wallpaper! (Hopefully fixed and rehosted on imgur) http://i.imgur.com/ovVsO.png
    Last edited by Speedingturtle; 11-25-2011 at 04:25 PM.

16. Thanks Kaitou Ace, Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sadly I cannot accept your wallpaper as it is, because it's not following the contest rules. Please update your wallpaper and edit your post with the new version.

EDIT: Now the wallpaper is fine. Thank you. ^_^
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-26-2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Updated to reflect the changes of the last submission

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    Hiro Protagonist is on a distinguished road Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 10:12 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Click image for larger version

Name:	tgptrx-wll.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	54469

Ratio: 16x10
    Dimensions: 1440 x 900
    Character: Trixie
    Resources:
    Trixie Render:
    I couldn't find the original, but the one I got was from http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/0...0000-hits.html this post.
    Traveling rarity is from http://binaryninj4.deviantart.com/ar...eler-205433093

19. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Junior Member SegawaOnpu is on a distinguished road SegawaOnpu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2011 09:23 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Here you go~Click image for larger version

Name:	PinkiePiewal.png
Views:	79
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	54475
    I got the Pinkie Pie render from the Equestria Daily vector compilation: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/0...mpilation.html
    There are credits to all of the authors on that page.

21. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm extending this contest for a few more days, so if you are planning to enter hurry up.

EDIT: Extended until Dec 15 ....

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Princess Luna

Original stock [which has been edited and vectored]: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...adultarti.png/
    Background: http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/1320631

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

24. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Junior Member ILikePuns is on a distinguished road ILikePuns's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2012 07:37 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Oh good, I was worried the contest would be closed

Click image for larger version

Name:	ajwall.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	54860

Original source is http://twilight.ponychan.net/chan/ar...1758624774.png

I fixed up the hoof to remove the bucket and re-vectored it, its partly based on the action pose from the Dragonshy ep of season 1.

Hope everypony likes it

26. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Member PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty has a reputation beyond repute PureBeauty's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Umbrella2 Baka Red Dango
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2013 08:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UnleashedSoul

Here it is
    Rainbow Dash
    Original Source: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...ys-d49ltll.png
    Sorry i didn't realize it fixed. Any other issues just tell me
    Hope You like it

Size:1280x800

Name:	PureBeauty.jpg‎
Views:	88
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	54871  
    Last edited by PureBeauty; 12-05-2011 at 05:53 PM.

28. Thanks Archaic Devices thanked for this post
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

PureBeauty, your wallpaper doesn't match any of the ratios the rules speak about. I cannot accept this wallpaper as it is, but you can fix it and edit your post if you like.

EDIT: The entry has been fixed so this is no more valid. Thank you.
    Last edited by FlashD; 12-06-2011 at 09:46 AM. Reason: THe entry has been fixed

Banned Forum / Chat asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd has a brilliant future asdasidalskdjasd's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2011 10:41 PM
    Threads

Regarding rule number 7 how large does the text have to be?

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

That is up to you. The text is supposed to be a watermark, so if you make it readable and small enough to be hidden under the taskbar is fine.

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

A week into December and this still isn't up?

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by King Tatty View Post
    A week into December and this still isn't up?
    Since Flash posted November WOTM late, he's extending it until December 11th.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

15th actually. ^_^;;

35. Likes Archaic Devices liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information