AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demons, killers and other mystical characters

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Demons, killers and other mystical characters

Okay so this is my thread with all sort of characters from all sort of stories I had in mind and will more than likely bring to life one day, at least under the form of a fanfic. They are all supernatural characters, with a different purpose in their life.

I'll start with my latest drawing, after a long time in which I haven't drawn anything.

She is Atrocity, created by gods to kill other gods. Basically she's a god herself, who's only purpose is to kill. She possesses incredible power, yet different warriors of different races still hunt her down because it is said that whoever defeats her, becomes a God.
    No one succeeds, though.
    She goes under the device "My eyes kill everything they see" because literally, that's what they do if she takes the mask off.

I will be posting more drawings, old and new.

And this is a re-make after Firenze, the only approachable drawing to re-make of my favorite artist, Aya Kato
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	firenze.jpg‎
Views:	9
Size:	438.2 KB
ID:	53243  
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Demons, killers and other mystical characters

Now before I get started critiquing, quick question. Were you aiming for a human look on these two drawings?

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes and no. In the first one more than in the second one, the second one is more abstract-thingy. But yeah, my "demons" mostly have human appearance.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Alright, I'll start with the first one. Overall, it generally has a good look to it. Specifically though, I notice your lines are kind of sharp with the face and the shoulders. The breasts seem a bit odd to me. One seems kind of flat and the other seems to be pretty pointy. Also watch the lighting. I get the feel that it's coming from the upper right, but if that's the case then the breast on our right shouldn't have that highlight on it. In fact that highlight should be more of a shadow. Same with the belt. The highlight should be on the left, not right. I feel like there could be more shadows, and the current shadows could definitely be darker. What I do love though is the helmet and her hair. The shadows give the helmet great depth, and the highlights really make the hair popout. Nice job on that.

The second one definitely gives off a unique vibe. I feel like it would stand out more if you made the eyes white with the rest of that area around her darker, kind of like a mask. I love the detail on the flowers in the upper part, very well done. I don't have much to say on this one, it's not that bad.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

5. Thanks Kanjoudakai_Ira thanked for this post
    Member iamdragon has a reputation beyond repute iamdragon has a reputation beyond repute iamdragon has a reputation beyond repute iamdragon has a reputation beyond repute iamdragon has a reputation beyond repute iamdragon has a reputation beyond repute iamdragon has a reputation beyond repute iamdragon has a reputation beyond repute iamdragon has a reputation beyond repute iamdragon has a reputation beyond repute iamdragon has a reputation beyond repute iamdragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 08:08 AM
    Threads

very nice you get talent keep it up..^_^

7. Thanks Kanjoudakai_Ira thanked for this post
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Alright, I'll start with the first one. Overall, it generally has a good look to it. Specifically though, I notice your lines are kind of sharp with the face and the shoulders. The breasts seem a bit odd to me. One seems kind of flat and the other seems to be pretty pointy. Also watch the lighting. I get the feel that it's coming from the upper right, but if that's the case then the breast on our right shouldn't have that highlight on it. In fact that highlight should be more of a shadow. Same with the belt. The highlight should be on the left, not right. I feel like there could be more shadows, and the current shadows could definitely be darker. What I do love though is the helmet and her hair. The shadows give the helmet great depth, and the highlights really make the hair popout. Nice job on that.

The second one definitely gives off a unique vibe. I feel like it would stand out more if you made the eyes white with the rest of that area around her darker, kind of like a mask. I love the detail on the flowers in the upper part, very well done. I don't have much to say on this one, it's not that bad.
    Thanks for the feedback. Well I don't only use lighting and shadow to point out the light source, but also to show the texture of the clothing. I made the shines to give off the feeling that she's dressed in metal. Although I think you're right, I should stick to one angle.
    Unfortunately my scanner takes a lot of detail from my drawings no matter how I try editing them, they look very different from how they're on paper, so that's something I can't change.

As for the second one, I mostly copied what I saw (of course, not entirely since I don't have Aya's technique), but I was glad to see that I made a pretty good re-make.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information