AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Results 1,376 to 1,399 of 1399

Thread: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    @MaruDashi

Just because you didn't care for the way Kaitou hosted it, doesn't mean you won't like any of the other games hosted by someone else. He'll host his own way... he's not forcing everyone else to do so. I personally liked it; a lot more in-depth than the ones I've been in, and it involves all the players, instead of having 10+ "generic" roles with no abilities. =x

But yeah. I don't see why you'd stop playing all Wolf games simply because you didn't care for this one. o-o
    My main reason for leaving is for what Animeyay just posted. Ive tried to overlook it before, but the overall experience of this game coupled with what AY said just left a really bad taste in my mouth

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

^ Same, 'cept I'm giving this game one more chance.
    If most people are still sluggish in the next game, then I'm ready to take a long break

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Honestly, from my personal point of view, I do believe this game was kinda broken, too, not because of the roles themselves, but rather because of the extreme inactivity and laziness of many players. Sure, Scruffy knew everyone's roles, but ideally, each player was supposed to head their own investigation and come up with their own list of suspects instead of merely bandwagoning with just one or two "good" players. I was kinda annoyed, too, in the middle of the game, when most of the active players were the Wolves, while most Townies totally ignored everything, and only came out to vote near the end of the phase for dumb reasons such as "that's the first name that came into my mind" or "'cause I feel like it".

I do agree with @MaruDashi that the way it worked out made the game imbalanced for the Wolves, but the host should not take the blame for it, since if everyone played the way they were supposed to, Scruffy probably wouldn't have that easy of a time persuading others to follow his lead.
    Theoretically, the game was balanced. It's not my fault people didn't use their actions wisely and made the game broken for themselves, this goes to everyone.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Theoretically, the game was balanced. It's not my fault people didn't use their actions wisely, this goes to everyone.
    I know dude, which is why I said "the host should not take the blame"~

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

How do you guys expect to encourage activity if you don't play?

I enjoy playing the game with the people that decide to contribute. For those that don't, sucks for them.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know dude, which is why I said "the host should not take the blame"~
    I know, but one strategy that could've been used was cut the day phase and then cut the night phase. That way, Wolves get to make their double kill and sine they cut the night phase, they annulled a lot of actions, possibly the NF Duo's kill as well. I realized that these are new roles but like I said, it's still not my fault.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I enjoy playing the game with the people that decide to contribute. For those that don't, sucks for them.
    Yea, I'm playing it one more time, and I expect to see some degree of improvement

8. Likes Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Lol, I meant XVIII yeah.
    Says a lot about the members here if they didn't catch that...

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good game folks, i'll be back Owwwwooooooooo!!!!!!

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How do you guys expect to encourage activity if you don't play?

This. If people just decide to give up without even trying to CONTRIBUTE to the problem, then those folks are just as bad as the innactive ones and the ones who don't try to improve. I think discussion is in order on what needs to be changed for everyone to be happy about the game.

If the going gets tough, and you get going... how is that going to accomplish anything at all?

Also, I also had fun. Even if I only played for one single day phase.

EDIT: Also, those of you who see room for improvement should check out the Wolf Group. I created a dissusion open for complaints and areas that need to be improve for the overal quality of the game.
    Last edited by Arrisu; 11-24-2011 at 11:17 AM.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

12. Thanks battousai_ryuu thanked for this post
    Likes Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kaitou+ View Post
    This. If people just decide to give up without even trying to CONTRIBUTE to the problem, then those folks are just as bad as the innactive ones and the ones who don't try to improve. I think discussion is in order on what needs to be changed for everyone to be happy about the game.
    I've been playing since Wolf 7. It's been 10 games, and things haven't changed much. The active have been active, the inactive have been inactive, and the indifferent have been indifferent.

I understand everyone has their own play style, and I'm not trying to condemn any particular way of playing, but I've gotten just slightly tired of the general disinterest in the some players. But I've already said I'm playing the next one, hoping to see some improvement... ;_;

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been playing since Wolf 7. It's been 10 games, and things haven't changed much. The active have been active, the inactive have been inactive, and the indifferent have been indifferent.

I understand everyone has their own play style, and I'm not trying to condemn any particular way of playing, but I've gotten just slightly tired of the general disinterest in the some players. But I've already said I'm playing the next one, hoping to see some improvement... ;_;
    WELL...That's because of outside communication. It actually had a huge impact on the games, but in a good way.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm just going to say that if you are busy or doing a lot of things, you should not host a wolf game. Also if you are really busy, then maybe you should not play a Wolf game. I think this game was meant to be really enjoyable, but it failed for me, because there was too many rules for the host and players to keep up with.

I think out of all the wolf games I have played, I enjoyed playing Tsuki's wolf game the most, because the rules were simple.

Also, I don't think I'm going to play as many wolf games, if the No Outside Communication rule is in them, because I don't have as much time right now to be reading so much just to reply in wolf. Outside Communication made it so much easier for me to play wolf, and I think it is more realistic, because not everyone that is in a town tells everything right out in the open to everyone, even in town meetings, they don't. People gossip and talk one on one between eachother. I understand why the rule is enforced, and I respect it, but I just don't have the time to read so much just to reply in Wolf right now.

I won't play a Wolf game if the no editing rule is in the game. I'm sorry, but that rule drove me crazy. I make way too many typos, and always end up editing my posts to correct my typos, so that's why it drove me crazy.

I didn't notice until this game was over how to vote. I honestly thought I was voting correctly the whole time, so my bad.

And I wish people would quit calling it mafia, it's wolf! I'm sorry, but there is a difference between mafia and wolf, whether you like it or not! So if you're actually going to be calling your game mafia the whole time and have things labeled with the word mafia in them, even though it's titled wolf, then just title your game mafia, and then make a game group called mafia. I honestly think the huge difference between wolf and mafia is the outside communication rule.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(11:28 PM) Christian:But people have this idea that Wolf is semi-original creation' (11:29 PM)
    Legendary Sannin:Lmao Oh my babies
    How they are so brainwashed (11:29 PM)
    Legendary Sannin:If they looked it up
    They'd see that the only difference is a few name changes. (11:29 PM)

Legendary Sannin:
    I called the game Wolf and not Mafia because I thought it would attract more people, Seeing as this is an anime site (11:30 PM)
    Legendary Sannin:Which deals with a lot of wolves and various furries.

From Lord Shinigami himself.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(11:28 PM) Christian:But people have this idea that Wolf is semi-original creation' (11:29 PM)
    Legendary Sannin:Lmao Oh my babies
    How they are so brainwashed (11:29 PM)
    Legendary Sannin:If they looked it up
    They'd see that the only difference is a few name changes. (11:29 PM)

Legendary Sannin:
    I called the game Wolf and not Mafia because I thought it would attract more people, Seeing as this is an anime site (11:30 PM)
    Legendary Sannin:Which deals with a lot of wolves and various furries.

From Lord Shinigami himself.
    Sorry, I still think there's a difference between Wolf and Mafia, even though Wolf stems from Mafia. I never said that Wolf is it's own original game. I think Wolf is a simplified version of Mafia to be honest. I kind of feel like if a person's game is going to stay more true to the actual rules of Mafia and have a bunch of things labeled with mafia in it, then they might as well have Mafia in the usertitle of the game instead of calling it Wolf. A person can label it what they want honestly though, cause it's their game, but I know in the future for my games, I may or may not add Mafia in the title of my game depending on the rules.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    Sorry, I still think there's a difference between Wolf and Mafia, even though Wolf stems from Mafia. I never said that Wolf is it's own original game. I think Wolf is a simplified version of Mafia to be honest. I kind of feel like if a person's game is going to stay more true to the actual rules of Mafia and have a bunch of things labeled with mafia in it, then they might as well have Mafia in the usertitle of the game instead of calling it Wolf. A person can label it what they want honestly though, cause it's their game, but I know in the future for my games, I may or may not add Mafia in the title of my game depending on the rules.
    Again, not really. We're not the first ones calling them wolves.
    Wolf is a themed game of Mafia, played with a supernatural enemy (werewolves) instead of organized crime. The role names are different to those in mafia: there are Villagers instead of Townies, Seers instead of Cops, etc. but otherwise the games are identical.
    I get the idea of the old way we used to play pleases you more, but they are no any different. I got this definition from the site that started Mafia/Wolf over the Internet, so as being the founders of the game, their word pretty much counts.

19. Thanks Aleyna thanked for this post
    Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love how those few people who have complaints to discuss about Mafia aren't even posting on the group disscussion.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

WELL...That's because of outside communication. It actually had a huge impact on the games, but in a good way.
    while that indeed made people talk more (outside the thread),
    it defeated the whole purpose of the game, too... :x

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    Outside Communication made it so much easier for me to play wolf
    I'm the opposite. I don't think I would play if outside communication is allowed.
    the wolves pretty much won't stand a chance unless they kill the seer very early in the game
    but, I guess we'll just agree to disagree here~

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

while that indeed made people talk more (outside the thread),
    it defeated the whole purpose of the game, too... :x

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

I'm the opposite. I don't think I would play if outside communication is allowed.
    the wolves pretty much won't stand a chance unless they kill the seer very early in the game
    but, I guess we'll just agree to disagree here~
    I meant no outside communication had a huge impact of the game, as it was a major change for that good.

Outside communication made the game too easy and way too boring and it holds back a lot of amazing ideas that could be complimented into the game but can be potentially ruined if we allow outside communication, since a lot of people would talk to other players like there's no tomorrow and hold a lot of intel from people. I won't ever forget what two of the Wolf worse players (Rebel and Xey) did to me on Wolf IX, seriously....they were all lynching me because they all PM each other they thought I was Wolf and I literally had to intel to backfire their garbage.

No Communication for the win. Anyways, I'm off to bed, long day at work.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I dunno, as a fan of both sets of rules one of my games will use the Smile1010 V2 Rules and the other using the up to date rules to cater for both the Vets and the newer players.

LS brought it to AF as Wolf and as a tribute to him it should remain as Wolf rather than Mafia.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    I dunno, as a fan of both sets of rules one of my games will use the Smile1010 V2 Rules and the other using the up to date rules to cater for both the Vets and the newer players.
    LS brought it to AF as Wolf and as a tribute to him it should remain as Wolf rather than Mafia.
    I appreciate your enthusiasm that you put into the games. However, bare in mind, just like a lot of people don't like playing without outside communication, you will lose a a lot players if you allow it (as animeyay said he wasn't gonna play). Also, if you're talking about the survivor being on the Masons and the Masons wins if they Survivor wins? That doesn't work right at all. The survivor and the Masons must NOT be together and if the Survivor wins, it's his wins and not of his masonmates in the case if they are indeed Masons.

I also think the word "VET" should be applied if the player is actually in a decent level or good, not a mediocre player. Someone who lynch out of their donkey like in Wolf IX doesn't deserved to be called a vet.

Do you think someone who survived in war and all he did was hide and not really fight for his country or someone who has been hiding the entire time?

I agree, but bare in mind they are both basically the same thing. The games will be Wolf as planned, however using the word Mafia to refer to scum is not incorrect. Mafia and Wolf are both the same game as stated just a few names changes.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 11-25-2011 at 01:01 PM.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

meh, Rebel and DD said they'd come back if it was a classic version so that's two folk to start with. Plus the Masons are on the side of the town and i don't think V2 had a survivor.....

A vet is someone who's been in the early ones, like folk who were in V5 and earlier. A good player is just a good player but a vet is someone who's been around long enough to remember the joys of various versions. Plus there are different kinds of good, you don't have to lead the lynch mob to be good.....

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -GAZKUL- View Post
    meh, Rebel and DD said they'd come back if it was a classic version so that's two folk to start with. Plus the Masons are on the side of the town and i don't think V2 had a survivor.....

A vet is someone who's been in the early ones, like folk who were in V5 and earlier. A good player is just a good player but a vet is someone who's been around long enough to remember the joys of various versions. Plus there are different kinds of good, you don't have to lead the lynch mob to be good.....
    I know the game more than you GAZ, so I know that. You said you will make your game like smile's game and I am just restating what she did on her. But you understand now, so it's all good, broham. But just realized you won't get the better players like animeyay, me, Scruffy and such. But it's your game and you have 100% control of it, just understand what's coming. I will definitely be playing your no communication game if there's nothing stopping me from it. =)

The name of a veteran is more honorable and it should not be given to bad players, time is very irrelevant. That's what I think though.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Being incredibly lazy it's the same rules i used in V5 which are based off the ones Rebel used in V3 or 4 which in turn were based off the V2 rules. No survivor. I think Rebel ditched it.

Hence one game using the Classic rules and the other using the New ones so animeyay can sit out the first one if he wants and come back for V28.

I dunno, it was probably a bad title name anyway.

Closed Thread

Thread Information