AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1399

Thread: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

and then you'd win, besides I'm very bad at plotting. =P

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

I mean arrgh foiled again by the justice town. D:

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

You're more of a threat than Momo is right now, I mean he's not even active.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for the compliment. besides what fun is a mafia game if i don't fight till the end?

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

9/9 successful reads so far, and counting. 100% scumdar accuracy get?

@RyuTama : You only replied to a small portion of my post. You missed a very large section of it.

[Vote Lynch Sr Machinehead]

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I didn't think the rest of your post needed much of a response, but I guess there's no harm in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    In regards to your accusations, you have not created any reads nor substantiated your accusations of Aku being the GF and LittleMomo being in the NF Duo Mafia.
    This pretty much speaks for itself. Sure I may have not made any reads, but I'm sure my accusations are pretty justified now, wouldn't you say?

I did include Aku as one of the likely mafia who would have joined the bandwagon against me when Maru was lynched, so if this proves true, my reads would be further correct. I have no issues with lynching him, but considering that you have had little to no explanation given for your suspicion of him, it sets up a very questionable premise of why you decided to learn his role, as you are claiming you have done.
    I don't believe I've claimed anything.

As far as Momo goes, what interests me is how you have learned the specific role of a member in one mafia (Godfather in Mafia 1), yet somehow only learned the faction that another player was in (Momo belonging to Mafia 2).
    That interests me as well. Not much else I can say on the matter, I'm afraid.

I do not believe that Loki belongs to either mafia.
    Well now we have only 1 unknown Mafia 1 member (or so I'm guessing), and 1 unknown NF Duo Mafia member remaining. That would mean those 2 people could only be Observer, Miku, Yukari, and Butcher. So what do you think?

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    This pretty much speaks for itself. Sure I may have not made any reads, but I'm sure my accusations are pretty justified now, wouldn't you say?
    Not when all you have done was outright claim Aku as the GF of Mafia 1 and LM as a member of Mafia 2. You were right about Aku, certainly, but you did nothing to justify suspicions of either beforehand.

I don't believe I've claimed anything.
    Seriously? You claimed 2 people as "confirmed" scum.

That interests me as well. Not much else I can say on the matter, I'm afraid.
    Yes there is. If you're claiming to have investigated them, why is it that you got a specific role of one person, yet only learned of the faction of another?

There is the possibility that your investigation, should that be your apparent method of deducing their factions/role, on LittleMomo was tampered with. After all, it makes no sense to learn the full role of one player, and yet only the faction of another.

Well now we have only 1 unknown Mafia 1 member (or so I'm guessing), and 1 unknown NF Duo Mafia member remaining. That would mean those 2 people could only be Observer, Miku, Yukari, and Butcher. So what do you think?
    I don't believe it's Loki/Observer, and I doubt it is Butcher.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

well, couldn't we consider that ryutama is in the NF mafia, he may have seen ours and felt that he could take the chance to pin a member of the town as well. town kills wolf, trusts his judgement, and then kills a townie. 1 down in each faction. seems pretty solid to me. He also suspected gazkul who was killed during the night. some coincidence?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

@RyuTama defense?

Set made by me

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

INCOMING DAY ACTION

~~~~~Oh my.

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Not when all you have done was outright claim Aku as the GF of Mafia 1 and LM as a member of Mafia 2. You were right about Aku, certainly, but you did nothing to justify suspicions of either beforehand.
    I don't see the need. One has been confirmed, why wouldn't the other?

Seriously? You claimed 2 people as "confirmed" scum.
    You said I claimed on deciding to learn their roles. Who said I decided to do anything?

Yes there is. If you're claiming to have investigated them, why is it that you got a specific role of one person, yet only learned of the faction of another?
    *shrug*

There is the possibility that your investigation, should that be your apparent method of deducing their factions/role, on LittleMomo was tampered with. After all, it makes no sense to learn the full role of one player, and yet only the faction of another.
    Perhaps only their abilities were revealed. Not their role or faction. As with [Furore], one of the role abilities was [Godfather]. Surely the NF Duo Mafia can communicate with each other, and that would be listed as one of their abilities.

The reason I believe this is because of animeyay, who was the independent counterpart of Kaitou, [Kaitou+]. He had the ability [Brothers in Arms], which allowed him to communicate with the role of [Scruffy]. If his ability to communicate was listed, don't you think the NF Duo Mafia, who can also communicate amongst each other, would have a similar ability that could reveal his affiliation with the Duo?

I don't believe it's Loki/Observer, and I doubt it is Butcher.
    K. I'll keep that in mind.

@Sr Machinehead Lol.

Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2 has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou-2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2016 09:23 PM
    Threads

Retirement

Scruffy day-killed Aleyna (Sr Machinehead)

@Sr Machinehead
    Aleyna
    [Twila Lunesta] This action only works with Daken’s [He’s actually cool…]. Aleyna may create the write up for that action, following my format.
    [Silencer] Aleyna may silence one player.
    AF Mafia has been defeated.

11. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sr Machinehead View Post
    well, couldn't we consider that ryutama is in the NF mafia, he may have seen ours and felt that he could take the chance to pin a member of the town as well. town kills wolf, trusts his judgement, and then kills a townie. 1 down in each faction. seems pretty solid to me. He also suspected gazkul who was killed during the night. some coincidence?
    You're a confirmed mafia. No one will trust your word.

There is always the possibility of you pinning suspicion on others who are in fact town.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

All that's left is the Duo Mafia. Town has this.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All votes on Sr Machinehead must be moved.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

We can do this ;-;! Go go!

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The vigi should have attacked an unconfirmed person. Our lynch would have been better spent on someone confirmed mafia.

You said I claimed on deciding to learn their roles. Who said I decided to do anything?
    Obviously you must have targeted them or done something to learn their identities in some form.

Perhaps only their abilities were revealed. Not their role or faction. As with [Furore], one of the role abilities was [Godfather]. Surely the NF Duo Mafia can communicate with each other, and that would be listed as one of their abilities.
    Do you not realize that there is potentially a mason faction within town? Mason factions in town can communicate to each other too.

If you're insinuating that you know LM can communicate with someone else, say it first before jumping to the conclusion that he is in the NF Duo Mafia. Otherwise you might be leading us to kill off one of the most important roles in the game: a mason.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

[Change Vote Lynch LittleMomo]

I'm off to bed. We'll see what happens in the morning.

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

[Change Vote Lynch MikuChuu]

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

[Change Vote Lynch LittleMomo]

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

@Scruffy

...Someone sounds defensive.

Not much I can say. If Momo is town, you say your other suspects are Yukari and MikuChuu, yes? Go by your scumdar and lynch one of them instead. 2 mafia left, and 2 suspects. Not too hard, right?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Scruffy

Not much I can say. If Momo is town, you say your other suspects are Yukari and MikuChuu, yes? Go by your scumdar and lynch one of them instead. 2 mafia left, and 2 suspects. Not too hard, right?
    If being defensive means weighing the different possibilities and rationalizing before killing a potentially vital role, then yes, I am being defensive.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ok so..now I wonder. @Scruffy and @November why vote for me?

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Derp, I didn't see this part. I really do need to get to bed... Anyway...

Do you not realize that there is potentially a mason faction within town? Mason factions in town can communicate to each other too.
    I admit it. Nope. I didn't realize. I'm still fairly new to the game, and up until now, I've always known it as Wolf, not Mafia, so I was never aware of any sort of "mason" faction.

But now, here's the thing.

You remember Yay's ability, ya?

Kaitou+
    [Brothers in Arms] He knows who Scruffy is and may communicate with him.
    Note that it specifies the role of Scruffy, and no one else. Now what if that were the case with Momo? For example, let's say the ability was something like...

[Partners in Crime] He knows who DJ Scruffy is and may communicate with him
    I'm not saying that's exactly it, but, it seems pretty obvious that the ability would specify either DJ Scruffy or Kaitou, thus confirming the role of an NF Duo Mafia member.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

So we can either believe Ryu and lynch Momo, or trust Scruffs' scumdar and lynch Miku.

I'm honestly not sure here. So I'll stick with my Momo vote unless better evidence surfaces.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sr Machinehead View Post
    Or we could all save machinehead another night, that's always a good plan. =P
    Aaaah you wish that, don't you? xp

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    So we can either believe Ryu and lynch Momo, or trust Scruffs' scumdar and lynch Miku.

I'm honestly not sure here. So I'll stick with my Momo vote unless better evidence surfaces.
    Or both are mafias?

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

I think this is how it looks like right now

LittleMomo,; Zombiewolf2508, SuXrys, MikuChuu, Observer, Yukari, RyuTama, MikuChuu
    MikuChuu; November, Scruffy
    Observer/Masky; The Butcher (needs to edit his vot if he wants to vote for littlemomo)

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Wrote two MikuChuu at LittleMomo... >__< my bad :3

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy:2625333
    @Scruffy

If being defensive means weighing the different possibilities and rationalizing before killing a potentially vital role, then yes, I am being defensive.

i've already said why I've been inactive recently. I mean you can lynch me and find i'm a townie that's one way, but then my powers would be a lost. My powers have already killed one mafia so why lynch me? Just because I've been inactive, and for a good reason, doesn't make me mafia. Just means I have a life outside ofAF.

Closed Thread

Thread Information