AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 49 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 975 of 1399

Thread: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

  1. #951
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    957.88
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2014 12:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,693
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    @SuXrys It's more she sided with me. I was suspicious of Scruffy since day one. Still am but The Butcher pulled a really odd move this phase. Not to mention it's starting to look like Scruffy built a bit of an immunity due to his followers. And how is someone following me, but not scruffy under scrutiny? There's still the Duo mafia, independents and the like. How do we not know if there isn't a third small faction of independents working together against the mafia and townies. As had been pointed out before some voted with him without giving much if any reason. And I think it's something that warrants investigation yet everyone is content to just write him off. Which is a very dangerous move.

  2. #952
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    And I think it's something that warrants investigation yet everyone is content to just write him off. Which is a very dangerous move.
    I think most people let Scruffy off because wolf or independent, he has indeed helped lynch 2 Wolves already. This is the indisputable truth. Of course I'm not sure what his role is, and he could still be one of the NF Duo Mafia, but his action in the previous 2 day phases has been pro-Town. If an independent or an NF mafia can help us remove more mafia from the game, then the enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now at least. You can't be telling me you're still gonna vote for Scruffy, are you? ._.


    Btw, too many people are making it clear that they're passively waiting for slips. I suggest you not rely solely on this. And I'll wait for more people to surface. No use try to drag people out.

  3. #953
    One does not simply have another user title SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    80,127.36
    Gender
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Dart Cheshire Cat
    Mentioned
    1298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2013 05:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    91
    Posts
    6,416
    Blog Entries
    81
    Rep Power
    2968

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @SuXrys It's more she sided with me. I was suspicious of Scruffy since day one. Still am but The Butcher pulled a really odd move this phase. Not to mention it's starting to look like Scruffy built a bit of an immunity due to his followers. And how is someone following me, but not scruffy under scrutiny? There's still the Duo mafia, independents and the like. How do we not know if there isn't a third small faction of independents working together against the mafia and townies. As had been pointed out before some voted with him without giving much if any reason. And I think it's something that warrants investigation yet everyone is content to just write him off. Which is a very dangerous move.
    True. But it's as Animeyay just wrote: even if he is a wolf or an independent he has still helpt the town getting rid of two wolfs. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend, for now at least". Judging from peoples post in here it certainly doesn't seem like people have been writing him off yet.

    ---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    No use try to drag people out.
    Why? ;_;

  4. #954
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Why? ;_;
    If people care, they would show themselves. Otherwise, I'm not beating a dead horse :P

    But now that you're here, I might as well have a small chat lol.
    MK's vote in the last phase still makes me want to vote for him. He said if he should see a reason not to vote for Scruffy, he would change his vote, and yet he never did. I suggest you stay clear of GAZKUL, though, as he's worse than the Jester XD.

  5. #955
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    957.88
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2014 12:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,693
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    See the expression, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, is very dangerous. At this point he could be a dual edged sword but in the end if we continue to rely on him he'll only cut us deeper. It's better not to use a tool such as that. And he could still be in the main mafia. Though it seems unlikely such a tactic such as sacrificing two to save the many and garner some doubt that he's in such a role is a viable one. And the fact Ribbon was the backup godfather would only strengthen that thought. You have to look at all the possibilities.

  6. #956
    One does not simply have another user title SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    80,127.36
    Gender
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Dart Cheshire Cat
    Mentioned
    1298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2013 05:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    91
    Posts
    6,416
    Blog Entries
    81
    Rep Power
    2968

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    If people care, they would show themselves. Otherwise, I'm not beating a dead horse :P

    But now that you're here, I might as well have a small chat lol.
    MK's vote in the last phase still makes me want to vote for him. He said if he should see a reason not to vote for Scruffy, he would change his vote, and yet he never did. I suggest you stay clear of GAZKUL, though, as he's worse than the Jester XD.
    Hehehe xD

    I have no idea on who I will vote on yet. It's little hard deciding since it's such a lack of activity in here today [ but im sure there will be more action in here in a few hours... höhöhö ]. At the moment though I think that MK and GG are both possible candidates of getting alot of votes today. MK because he just jumped into the thread at the end and voted for Scruffy without any good reasons -_- , (as I mentioned before on the previous page), and GG because I still think he and Maru had something going on back there. Both Maru and Ribbon proved to be wolfs so... At the moment I am not sure at all who will be getting my vote.


  7. #957
    みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    4,801.69
    Gender
    Gifts Baka Squid Cow
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    1,656
    AL Lyrics
    69
    Rep Power
    3501

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    In the first day phase, you dropped in, cast your no lynch vote, and then left.
    Then, in the second day phase, you wrote with this super long post against Scruffy.
    Surely you had to have seen Scruffy's style in the first day phase.
    What made you keep quiet in day one, and then suddenly launch an all-out on day two?
    Eh, in D1, I wasn't much following what's going on in the first place. At the end of D1, I was tired and I still had a lot of pages left to read, so I decided to be lazy and left going through the thread to N1. However, in N2 I was more lazy and procrastinated it till D2. And then in D2, I torn my way through the ENTIRE thread before I finally was able to start participating.

    And it's not hard to see (at least from the last game) that my posts lean on the verbose side at any given time. My post against Scruffy isn't exactly all that special.

    Also, I've been in university since about 7 in the morning today, and I just came back (it's about 6 PM), tired of course. I'm leaving the big part of the reading till later again.
     

  8. #958
    One does not simply have another user title SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    80,127.36
    Gender
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Dart Cheshire Cat
    Mentioned
    1298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2013 05:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    91
    Posts
    6,416
    Blog Entries
    81
    Rep Power
    2968

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    See the expression, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, is very dangerous. At this point he could be a dual edged sword but in the end if we continue to rely on him he'll only cut us deeper. It's better not to use a tool such as that. And he could still be in the main mafia. Though it seems unlikely such a tactic such as sacrificing two to save the many and garner some doubt that he's in such a role is a viable one. And the fact Ribbon was the backup godfather would only strengthen that thought. You have to look at all the possibilities.

    I think people are. I havn't seen anywhere in this thread so far that people are trusting Scruffy and seeing him as a no-threat, I rather see the opposite of that.

  9. #959
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    See the expression, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, is very dangerous. At this point he could be a dual edged sword but in the end if we continue to rely on him he'll only cut us deeper. It's better not to use a tool such as that. And he could still be in the main mafia. Though it seems unlikely such a tactic such as sacrificing two to save the many and garner some doubt that he's in such a role is a viable one. And the fact Ribbon was the backup godfather would only strengthen that thought. You have to look at all the possibilities.
    Trust me, I think so, too. After all, in the previous day phase, I myself have expressed wariness towards Scruffy. The key here, quoting from you, is the part "if we continue to rely on him he'll only cut us deeper". As soon as he starts acting odd, that's our cue to press him. His extraordinary silence in this round is indeed "odd", and I'm definitely keeping my watch.

    ---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aku no Hikari View Post
    ...I was tired...I decided to be lazy...in N2 I was more lazy and procrastinated...
    Yes, that same reason about half of the players here have been given me.
    I don't buy it anymore. Sorry =P

    Yes, please come back when you no longer feel lazy and offer some input.

  10. #960
    Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    717,904.08
    Gender
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    California!!~
    Age
    23
    Threads
    294
    Posts
    3,689
    Blog Entries
    588
    Rep Power
    3117

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Sorry guys, finished most of the midterms so it's all good. Now as for the situation let's see here...

    Scruffy [7] GameGeeks, MaruDashi, Meteorkeeper, Reina, Aku no Hikari, GAZKUL, Aleyna
    Maru is down making it 2 wolves killing spree for Scruffy. GAZ is just GAZ end of story. GG I believe he still has some suspicion on Scruffy from what I'm seeing, but not as much as before. Meteorkeeper tends to just vote and leave because he doesn't want to get inactively killed. Reina is a bit if-y. She may have helped lynch Ribbon on the first day phase, but it might be so that she can seem "trustworthy". Aleyna on the other hand is displaying a bit of heat earlier, and she may be still. Though it may be to pressure others so she can create a defense for herself. I do not know for sure. Aku had points about Scruffy about fallacies, which was weird in a sense in my terms at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    See the expression, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, is very dangerous. At this point he could be a dual edged sword but in the end if we continue to rely on him he'll only cut us deeper. It's better not to use a tool such as that. And he could still be in the main mafia. Though it seems unlikely such a tactic such as sacrificing two to save the many and garner some doubt that he's in such a role is a viable one. And the fact Ribbon was the backup godfather would only strengthen that thought. You have to look at all the possibilities.
    Most may seem that way, but some do not like to have a weapon already made for them. Yes, I have agreed that on his points in the First Day Phase only because his points were mostly likely true. Other than that, I then assumed that Maru was suspicious and in the end she was a wolf. There is much chaos and I need to reconstruct each possibility. However, it is difficult to do.

    Scruffy has a scumdar, but others have different ways of finding out people so I don't really follow him. If an independent wants the wolves down, then it's clear that it is his motive. Otherwise, if he has something else that the town doesn't know of, then the town will have to just find out.

    Remember @animeyay even if you friend an enemy, they might just come back at you with vengeance.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken
    _________________________________________________
    S. O. S. Finest Swordmaster

  11. #961
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    @ZombieWolf2508
    Stop lurking and say something already!! XD

    ---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

    Alright @LittleMomo wanna give me a reason why I shouldn't vote for you? You're acting exactly how you acted in the previous game when you were also a Wolf. I was gonna save my confrontation with you until the next phase, but seeing that the rest of the Townies are clearly too lazy to try to scum-hunt themselves, I might as well bring you into the spotlight.

  12. #962
    Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    729,667.18
    Gender
    My Mood
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Heaven's Gate
    Age
    20
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    963
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rep Power
    788

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    @ZombieWolf2508
    Stop lurking and say something already!! XD

    ---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

    Alright @LittleMomo wanna give me a reason why I shouldn't vote for you? You're acting exactly how you acted in the previous game when you were also a Wolf. I was gonna save my confrontation with you until the next phase, but seeing that the rest of the Townies are clearly too lazy to try to scum-hunt themselves, I might as well bring you into the spotlight.
    I was actually thinking this. I was thinking that "hey, @LittleMomo is being WAY too quiet." In the last wolf game I played he clearly questioned everyone, and attacked like a rabid bulldog, this game and last game that he was in, he has been quiet. Last game he proved to be a wolf. So I suspect maybe he is this time? I kind of let it slip my mind because I hadn't seen him say anything in a few days, (my mind has been really messed up) now that he comes back, he is questioning people, but it doesn't seem like how it was before. I am not really sure of his game play, but this is questionable.

    @Meteorkeeper why don't you give us a better explanation as to WHY you don't want to be killed. You only tell us you don't want to be inactive killed, but you contribute NOTHING to the town. It is either completely scummy, or you are just a derp townie. I want a good reason as to why I shouldn't lynch you right now

    And an off topic message, the reason I disappeared last night was because my face and throat started swelling. Apparently I am allergic to Grapejuice. that is all

    You're like an angel from a picture book...

  13. #963
    Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    10,302.03
    Gender
    My Mood
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Around
    Age
    21
    Threads
    65
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    334

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    And I think it's something that warrants investigation yet everyone is content to just write him off. Which is a very dangerous move.
    I'm not going to argue against this because I agree, but if he can lynch more wolves then I'm all for it, to a certain extent. If he starts acting scummy then I'll vote against him, but as long as he makes valid points and kills more wolves I'm fine with him.

    If he suddenly changes like animeyay had mention, then I'll act against him. I'm watching everyone closely and I just don't like how buddy-buddy you were with MaruDashi yesterday. You're so against a person who has lynched two wolves. D1 could have just been luck, but to lynch two in a row means his 'scumdar' works really well.

    I'm not about to write him off and believe he is 100% innocent, but I'm going to agree with him as long as he makes valid points, though him being so quiet today puts me on edge. Nonetheless I shall cast my vote now.

    [Vote Lynch GameGeeks]
    Made by Me (: Requests {OPEN}

    ~Member of Illuminated Spirits ~

  14. #964
    Everything is Upsy-Daisy!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou's Avatar
    Gil
    17,070.25
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts 149 - Dragonite Coffee Present
    Mentioned
    660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2014 03:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Court of Miracles
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    3,187
    AL Lyrics
    68
    Rep Power
    1777

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    @November , @Screwby , @Reina , @ZombieWolf2508 , @Sr. Machinehead, @Loki , @MikuChuu

    Haven't seen much from you guys. Zombie, you're activity level has plummeted. It's as if since Scruffy has offed two wolves, you're becoming wary of his ability to catch slip ups. Everyone else, why aren't you saying much? I'm pretty sure more than one of you missed yesterday's vote.

    ---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

    @Sr Machinehead

    My mention failed. >>


     
    ♪¸¸.•*¨*•*♫♫.•*¨*•*.``♪

  15. #965
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    I'm gonna have to leave my vote here early again...
    My boss would be in my office for the afternoon, so I can't exactly be surfing the net in his presence.
    Gimme a sec.

  16. #966
    Everything is Upsy-Daisy!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou has a reputation beyond repute Trouillefou's Avatar
    Gil
    17,070.25
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts 149 - Dragonite Coffee Present
    Mentioned
    660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2014 03:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Court of Miracles
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    3,187
    AL Lyrics
    68
    Rep Power
    1777

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Lol and @Kaitou+ Are you planning on updating the Player List and Phase Activities?


     
    ♪¸¸.•*¨*•*♫♫.•*¨*•*.``♪

  17. #967
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Seeing that no one here is willing to say anything or answer my questions, I'm going to have to vote for the one I suspect the most at this moment. I hope all you Townies will surface later, as it's less than 5 hours until the end of the day phase and we've got like 2 votes so far. >.>

    [Vote Lynch LittleMomo]

    Anyone who played with LittleMomo in Wolf 14 and 15 would know how relentless and fierce he was at questioning others. In fact, he was lynched off right off the bat in 14 because people thought he was trying too hard, (and he was a Townie in 14). In 15, twice the Wolves tried to kill him because again of his outspokenness.

    However, in 16, LM was a Wolf, and he acted totally differently, but very similarly to how he acted in this game. How different? In 16 and in this game, he was very quick to agree with others, (possibly to try to get on everyone's good side,) all while not offering anything meaningful. He popped up once in a while to make some comments to others' posts, but he did not once press anyone like he used to do. I don't think he agreed with anyone back in the 14 and 15, but in this game:

    Post#500, in response to me:
    This I will remember. Thankful for the information Nimey! :3 This could be a scummy move because wolves can try to blend in by defending themselves just to pretend town-like.
    Post#500, in response to Scruffy:
    This is definitely great for me, in fact I thank you for this post because it shows it in basic terms lawl! This displays his defense against your statement. Ribs, your defenses are lowering sharply.
    Post#739, in response to RyuTama:
    Nice point, I didn't see that one. Thanks for pointing that out. Adds a bit of suspicion to MaruDashi.
    I'll understand if a lazy player were to agree so much, but this just doesn't feel like LittleMomo at all. Besides, even when a lazy player does this, it raises a red flag for me. Too much agreement is a big no no, especially when it seems to be eager and intentional agreement.



    Now, observe these two statements by LM:

    Post#500, in response to Scruffy:
    This is definitely great for me, in fact I thank you for this post because it shows it in basic terms lawl! This displays his defense against your statement. Ribs, your defenses are lowering sharply.
    Post#960:
    Scruffy has a scumdar, but others have different ways of finding out people so I don't really follow him.
    So he claimed he didn't really follow Scruffy when in reality he personally thanked Scruffy previously for his post. Hmmmmm, contradiction much?



    The feeling I get off LM in this game is that he's trying to be as friendly and as neutral as possible, without offending anyone in the process. In addition, he's definitely keeping a very low profile. But what if he did have midterms like he said, you ask? Well, remember how the NF Duo kinda "forgot" to kill a Townie in the last night phase? If he's busy, then that's the perfect explanation for this~

    I was gonna torture y'all with this huge post tomorrow instead of today, but I'll leave this here now 1. because I have to leave now. and 2. in case I get killed tonight, at least you'll all still have this post to reconsider if I fail to convince you of LM's role in this phase.

    ---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

    Forgot to say: Don't let me down now, Town! And play well!
    I'll (hopefully) see you all again in the next day phase~

  18. #968
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    957.88
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2014 12:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,693
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    @Yukari Wait, you say you agree with me then turn around, in the same paragraph and say you 100% trust him? That makes no sense. If you agree something warrants an investigation then it means you don't trust that thing. So which one is it? You can't have it both ways. And right now it sounds like you're trying to keep everyone's eyes off of you.

  19. #969
    Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    10,302.03
    Gender
    My Mood
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Around
    Age
    21
    Threads
    65
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    334

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @Yukari Wait, you say you agree with me then turn around, in the same paragraph and say you 100% trust him? That makes no sense. If you agree something warrants an investigation then it means you don't trust that thing. So which one is it? You can't have it both ways. And right now it sounds like you're trying to keep everyone's eyes off of you.
    No No. You misunderstood. I'm saying I agree with you that we shouldn't write him off, and I'm not going to write him off, but I don't believe you to be town because of your previous actions in D1 and D2 therefore that is why I am voting for you.
    Made by Me (: Requests {OPEN}

    ~Member of Illuminated Spirits ~

  20. #970
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    957.88
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2014 12:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,693
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukari View Post
    No No. You misunderstood. I'm saying I agree with you that we shouldn't write him off, and I'm not going to write him off, but I don't believe you to be town because of your previous actions in D1 and D2 therefore that is why I am voting for you.
    Wait, what? Care to explain why you don't believe I'm town? If I wasn't town, would I be going after Scruffy like this?

  21. #971
    Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    10,302.03
    Gender
    My Mood
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Around
    Age
    21
    Threads
    65
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    334

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Wait, what? Care to explain why you don't believe I'm town? If I wasn't town, would I be going after Scruffy like this?
    Well yeah. He took out two wolves. The wolves could be scared by his 'scumdar' and want him gone, but some people believe him to BP so they are trying to get him lynch seeing as they can only do that through day phases.
    Made by Me (: Requests {OPEN}

    ~Member of Illuminated Spirits ~

  22. #972
    Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    729,667.18
    Gender
    My Mood
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Heaven's Gate
    Age
    20
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    963
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rep Power
    788

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Wait, what? Care to explain why you don't believe I'm town? If I wasn't town, would I be going after Scruffy like this?
    I think you might be, but you know there are two mafias out there who are out to kill independents too.

    You're like an angel from a picture book...

  23. #973
    Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    1,214.17
    Gender
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    171

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    I was keeping a low profile because I didn't want the mafia to target me during the Night Phase.
    But I guess my logic was flawed because they killed battousai_ryuu who wasn't a very active player.

  24. #974
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    957.88
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2014 12:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Threads
    63
    Posts
    4,693
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    @Yukari Yes, but the possibility still remains, it could be a tactic like I mentioned earlier. Thinning out the weak wolf members.

    @Miki~ Except the closest person to seem like they where working with me turned out to be in the main mafia. No one else has filled said role.

  25. #975
    Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    10,302.03
    Gender
    My Mood
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Around
    Age
    21
    Threads
    65
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    334

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @Yukari Yes, but the possibility still remains, it could be a tactic like I mentioned earlier. Thinning out the weak wolf members.
    Oh yeah cause you know the one who would replace the alpha wolf was a weak member of the mafia. Oh gosh. However did I forget that fact?
    Made by Me (: Requests {OPEN}

    ~Member of Illuminated Spirits ~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 49 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Wolf Anime?
    By DigitalOkami in forum Supernatural Anime & Manga
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 12:41 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 01:36 PM
  3. Anime Forum Get Together at Anime Expo 2009
    By Princess Minako in forum Conventions/Cosplay and Merch
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 01:01 PM
  4. New to the Forum but not to Anime :)
    By Nightmare_Ruka in forum Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 07:18 PM
  5. Hello anime forum.
    By [H-Es.] in forum Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 06:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts