AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 39 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 725 of 1399

Thread: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

  1. #701
    Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    501.36
    Gender
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 11:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    19
    Threads
    115
    Posts
    3,754
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    4300

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    This game is so interesting to watch.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMomo
    Yes, pick someone and claim someone who just killed a wolf. First off it wouldn't make sense to kill a fellow right off the bat the first day phase. No brave wolf would do so unless your guts are off the fritz. Second isn't the wolves goal to survive? Again, wolves aren't going to make progress by killing their own comrade. It makes their goals a lot harder to finish. You were just trying too hard to divert our votes off Ribbon when the statements he put on Ribbon made sense.
    I led a bandwagon vote against GG before back in wolf 1. If I remember correctly, it was the second day phase but I did vote for him on the first day. Both of us were wolves, but in doing so I was able to get a lot of support behind me and people believe fully that I was a townie. And then the wolves won. Oh, what? How could that be possible if one of the wolves died?

    Could Scruffy not be doing the same thing? You shouldn't put it past people to do things so they appear innocent.
    Even those who appear innocent, should not be taken as innocent.

    At the moment, I see four groups of people:
    1. People who are blindly following Scruffy because he was able to lynch a wolf. And are, apparently, willing to defend him even when he isn't around.

    2. People who are skeptical of Scruffy's "scumdar" and don't see one kill as a reason to completely trust him.

    3. People who are forming their own opinions and randomly come in to ask questions of people but don't really give their own opinions on the matters.

    4. People who are either: a.) Not paying attention to the game at all. Or b.) Ask a couple questions/make a few comments then randomly run out without any true movement forward.

    Considering the last three are pretty split up, and half of the last two seem to go along with what Scruffy is saying, Scruff has a pretty large amount of power around here at the moment. How interesting.

    Now, let us see how Scruffy fangirls reply to this post. My guess is they'll be mad at me and try to defend themselves by saying, "Oh, he just happens to be doing everything that I'm thinking!"

    Also, a lot of people have missed the point that GG is trying to make and are simply taking his words out of context and making them seem worse then they really are. If you're going to quote someone, reply to everything they have to say.
    You've taken what he said and used it as a reason to blame him. You haven't questioned him about it at all or his deeper meaning behind it as done by previous players. That makes you a weak player.

    And so, @GameGeeks : What exactly do you mean by, he's too much of a liability on the town? Because he's relying so much on his "scumdar" that he may lead us to lynch innocent townies?
    That's how I interpreted that, at least, but the others seem to have translated it differently.


  2. Likes GameGeeks liked this post
  3. #702
    Crab People, Crab People. Taste like crab, talk like people... ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,017.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    1,625
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Now it seems as if you're trying to defend GG, @tsuki . Why? He/she has made a few very obvious slips, so why defend him/her?
    GREAT SPACE

    THAT BOOTY.

  4. #703
    Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    8,971.75
    Gender
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Age
    20
    Threads
    13
    Posts
    865
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    591

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post


    So many... night actions... o__x



    So Ribbon was the ’wolf’ huh? Well then I have to say that right now it looks like Screwby may be a wolf as well, since he posted before that he didn’t liked people voting for Ribbon. Well, he did write that he didn’t agree with all the bandwagon voting against Ribbon since Ribbon and Scruffy are the most active ones in the thread. Scruffy may or may not be a wolf as well, I don’t know, but right now I think it more looks like Screwby mentioned Scruffy in the post to make it less suspicious. I never got a explanation yesterday from Screwby about why he didn’t want people to vote for Ribbon, so @Screwby I am waiting for one right now. Just saying that ‘oh we shouldn’t vote for her, after all she did her best to defend herself’ is just... not enough in my eyes… It just smells a little too much ‘defending’. And why defending, maybe because you are in the same team?
    I explained in that post why. I just thought that Ribbon's actions weren't that suspicious and we shouldn't take out those who are talking the most. I'm not a believer at all of Scruffy's scumdar and that was just a lucky kill. In reality I think Scruffy can make anyone look scummy if he wants too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Why are you guys voting scruffy if he helped us get a wolf?
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMomo View Post
    So why are you guys voting him off when he just voted Ribbon off and got a wolf kill?
    There are more than one faction of wolves so its is beneficial for the wolves to take out the other wolves.

    Also as an add, I'm not saying I think Scruffy is a wolf (though I'm not certain he isn't). I'm just defending why I didn't want to bandwagon against Ribbon.
    Senjougahara Fascination

  5. #704
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    90,214.43
    Gender
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 10:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,654
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3037

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by Screwby View Post
    I explained in that post why. I just thought that Ribbon's actions weren't that suspicious and we shouldn't take out those who are talking the most. I'm not a believer at all of Scruffy's scumdar and that was just a lucky kill. In reality I think Scruffy can make anyone look scummy if he wants too.


    There are more than one faction of wolves so its is beneficial for the wolves to take out the other wolves.

    Also as an add, I'm not saying I think Scruffy is a wolf (though I'm not certain he isn't). I'm just defending why I didn't want to bandwagon against Ribbon.
    Okey, thank you for you taking the time to reply.


    ----------

    Agreed that Scruffy did help us getting another wolf yesterday, so why all this current bandwagon against him? I really don't understand why you people are suddenly bandwagon him. I feel out in the blue and would like a further explanation from you people that have voted for him.

    Noted that @Meteorkeeper just came in and voted for him, no explanation, just pop in and voted. Seems little suspicious... Why M.keeper?



    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    This game is so interesting to watch.


    I led a bandwagon vote against GG before back in wolf 1. If I remember correctly, it was the second day phase but I did vote for him on the first day. Both of us were wolves, but in doing so I was able to get a lot of support behind me and people believe fully that I was a townie. And then the wolves won. Oh, what? How could that be possible if one of the wolves died?

    Could Scruffy not be doing the same thing? You shouldn't put it past people to do things so they appear innocent.
    Even those who appear innocent, should not be taken as innocent.
    He may be, but he also may be not.

    At the moment, I see four groups of people:
    1. People who are blindly following Scruffy because he was able to lynch a wolf. And are, apparently, willing to defend him even when he isn't around.

    2. People who are skeptical of Scruffy's "scumdar" and don't see one kill as a reason to completely trust him.

    3. People who are forming their own opinions and randomly come in to ask questions of people but don't really give their own opinions on the matters.

    4. People who are either: a.) Not paying attention to the game at all. Or b.) Ask a couple questions/make a few comments then randomly run out without any true movement forward.

    Considering the last three are pretty split up, and half of the last two seem to go along with what Scruffy is saying, Scruff has a pretty large amount of power around here at the moment. How interesting.

    Now, let us see how Scruffy fangirls reply to this post. My guess is they'll be mad at me and try to defend themselves by saying, "Oh, he just happens to be doing everything that I'm thinking!"


    Can’t say that I do agree with you on the ‘must protect Scruffy at all cost’ if you think I look like one of the fangirls now? I for example, just wrote that I wondered why people are bandwagon against Scruffy now and that has nothing to do with the fact that I feel a inner desire for protecting him, it’s rather that I am not fully convincet yet that he is truly a wolf. As far as I can see it (this is after all only the 2nd day phase) he did help us getting a wolf in the first go [even if that may have been pure luck...] and now people are trying to hunt him down. And I don't get why.

    I think it more looks like those people are afraid of keeping having him here – I wonder why?
    Whatever he may be, suddenly now after he got one wolf down people do seem very willing of getting him voted of....

    So “Scruffy fangirl”? Nah, not really. For starters Im not sure if I even can be called a girl anymore... ;_; *whipes away a tear of sadness* and second Im not just sure of him yet. I’ll await and see what he answers later on today when he’ll get back.

    Also, a lot of people have missed the point that GG is trying to make and are simply taking his words out of context and making them seem worse then they really are. If you're going to quote someone, reply to everything they have to say.
    You've taken what he said and used it as a reason to blame him. You haven't questioned him about it at all or his deeper meaning behind it as done by previous players. That makes you a weak player.

    And so, @GameGeeks : What exactly do you mean by, he's too much of a liability on the town? Because he's relying so much on his "scumdar" that he may lead us to lynch innocent townies?
    That's how I interpreted that, at least, but the others seem to have translated it differently.


    Tsuki, fact is that Ribbon didn’t look innocent [she looked very suspicious]. So even if Scruffy hadn’t started to attack her, I am positive that someone else would’ve… No matter what GameGeeks thinks of Scruffys methods or about the fact that people fast did join in into the lynching train; the fact stands that Ribbon did look very suspicious and that Scruffy pointed that out for everyone to see. It just could'nt be looked away when he pointed it out like that. Now, I never did vote for Ribbon but she did look more and more suspicious in my eyes.

    ...

    Also, Im starting to feel little doubts about you now aswell. That’s because you first came into the thread and didn’t write either so much in it or so much that had anything to do with the thread/wolf game in general. I actually did raise my eyebrown back then and started to wonder if that may had anything to do with you wanting to appear innocent [didn't you just write that wolf's may try to look like that?] or didn't want to get to much attention. I don't know if that was the case you you thought, but it did get some of my attention anyway. But then you went from that, not taking to much place at all, to all this defense speech for GameGeeks after Zombie voting for him? What's up with that? It does sound very much like a defense speach in my ears. The question to him in the end could just as well been a way for your post to look less suspicious.


  6. Likes Screwby liked this post
  7. #705
    Elphie's Hubby. Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    55,642.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2012 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Age
    20
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    1,197
    Blog Entries
    43
    Rep Power
    1359

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    For the record, I don't believe Gamegeeks is mafia. He's probably just an extremely derpy town.

    Tsuki, you're telling me that you voted Gamegeeks on D1, then lynched him on the second. This is a very different situation than what has occurred here. For one, Ribbon was lynched on the very first day. Furthermore, she had some very prominent abilities about her. If I would have taken out a fellow wolf, I would have insured that I took out someone who was less capable of deceiving town. Losing a comrade who can appear as town to investigations would be an absolute foolish thing for me to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Then why not just wait till morning to post? Despite you going on about your 'scumdar', theres still two mafias. You could be on one mafia trying to figure out the other mafia. If youre wrong, then it wont matter cause you need to take out the townies too. Perhaps I made some good points last time and you see me as a threat? So now youre laying down your vote and leaving, giving yourself some time to try to make up some excuse to try to make me seem 'scummy'.

    [vote lynch Scruffy]
    If this were the case, could the same not be equally as true for you?

    In addition to Maru's poor reasoning for lynching me, she acknowledged Ribbon's poor defenses in the last phase, yet did not lynch her due to her being a generally "weak player." Instead, she created a wagon on me for the basis that I supposedly "wanted players to join a bandwagon despite not wanting people to vote with a reason." I think it is far too convenient that a counter-wagon formed just as mafia was getting lynched on D1.

    Sr. Machinehead is also slightly noteworthy, due to the fact that he hasn't made much of a presence this game, yet only when questioned by Ryu has he said anything substantial. This makes it appear as though he was forced to say something and to make a defense for himself.

    I am also willing to bet that majority of people on the wagon against Ribbon on D1, are in fact town.

    ---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

    I forgot to add this to my post.

    Gamegeeks, if you had any thought of me being an Independent, why would you proceed to lynch me? Independent win conditions are almost always to survive until the end of the game. Furthermore, I had lynched mafia, and no Independents attempted to kill anyone last night. Evidently if I am Independent, I am no threat to town.

  8. #706
    Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    501.36
    Gender
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 11:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    19
    Threads
    115
    Posts
    3,754
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    4300

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    I really hate these times.
    I'LL REPLY TO YOU ALL AFTER SCHOOL.


  9. #707
    Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    729,667.18
    Gender
    My Mood
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Heaven's Gate
    Age
    21
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    963
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rep Power
    788

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    I see a lot going on here, and sorry if my post makes absolutely no sense, I either have come down with some kind of virus or bronchitis and I can't really think all that well.

    It seems to me that there would be no reason to vote off Scruffy. I mean, if he really is town, or in one of the mafias, and is doing so good to vote off wolves, wouldn't the wolves try to target him eventually? It seems to me people are trying to vote off one of our stronger players who killed a wolf (and many wolves before) by this "scumdar."

    I don't know who I believe, but it is pretty relevant that Marudashi and GG were trying to get the votes directed off of Ribbon, who just so happened to be a wolf.

    Vote Lynch MaruDashi

    You're like an angel from a picture book...

  10. #708
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,763,590.22
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2014 09:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    338
    Posts
    14,778
    Blog Entries
    839
    AW Wallpapers
    26
    Rep Power
    10164
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default

    I tried to give ribbon the benefit of the doubt instead of hopping on the bandwagon against her like scruffy asked others to do. Not once did I tell people "vote for scruffy!" Like he did with ribbon. And 3 votes against you scruffy isnt a badwagon. Not to mention I wasnt the first person to vote for you, so I didnt start anything. If I remember correctly, GG was the first to vote for you, I was the second.

    And there was a very good point made by Miki: if scruffy was a threat to the wolves then why wasnt he taken out? Uh, could it be hes also a wolf? Derp

    And I dont see why youre trying to lump me in with you as far as "doing the same". I gave my reasoning with my vote, I didnt vote and leave without reason like you did

  11. #709
    The Palmtop Tiger Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash's Avatar
    Gil
    17,239,003,147.60
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 07:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    22
    Threads
    226
    Posts
    6,728
    Blog Entries
    106
    AW Wallpapers
    32
    Rep Power
    12252
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Miki actually has some points...

    Hard to say if Maru and GG tried to direct the attention away from Ribbon because they knew she was a wolf. Or because they figured she was just the new girl in town..

    I'll keep my eye on them both and on Tsuki


    [Click on the image above to visit an Etsy art shop run in part by myself and fellow art mod Serated]

    今日...明日...永遠に...

    Personal Tumblr | Deviant Art | Artsy Tumblr
    >>>View AF's First Banner Contest RESULTS<<<
    Thanks to those who participated & voted


  12. #710
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    1,963.92
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 08:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Threads
    65
    Posts
    4,755
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    First, @MikuChuu out of context quote is out of context. If you look at the sentence afterwards I said I don't think he is a townie. You wouldn't be trying to redirect towards me would you? As for 4., it's not odd, I'm just not gonna buy into flame baiting which is what that serves.

    @Tsuki. He's a liability because he keeps hiding behind some made up radar. If he was completely sure of himself he wouldn't need to. In my opinion it could be a coverup for some other tactic. Even if he was a townie last game, doesn't mean he can't use it to make you think he was one this game.

    @ZombieWolf2508 Just because he lynched a wolf, he should be voided of any suspicion? That's not a wise train of thought since there are two mafia's not to mention independents. There's a good chance he could be either one of those. And how did I slip up? I explained why I voted for him on day one. I already figured Ribbon who screwed up was already out. My vote wouldn't have changed that so I put it to another use and brought attention to what Scruffy was doing. Like I said, two mafias. People seem to forget that and think just because he lynched one doesn't mean he can't be one. He just knows who not to lynch if he is one.

  13. #711
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    90,214.43
    Gender
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 10:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,654
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3037

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Miki actually has some points...

    Hard to say if Maru and GG tried to direct the attention away from Ribbon because they knew she was a wolf. Or because they figured she was just the new girl in town..

    I'll keep my eye on them both and on Tsuki
    Even if you say that you'll be keeping an eye out for them, what are your thoughts about the game so far?
    Any ideas about possible mafias?

  14. #712
    桜流し
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    37,104.66
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 02:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Age
    21
    Threads
    93
    Posts
    2,658
    Blog Entries
    113
    AL Lyrics
    2345
    Rep Power
    1734
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aozorapen

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    This game is so interesting to watch.


    I led a bandwagon vote against GG before back in wolf 1. If I remember correctly, it was the second day phase but I did vote for him on the first day. Both of us were wolves, but in doing so I was able to get a lot of support behind me and people believe fully that I was a townie. And then the wolves won. Oh, what? How could that be possible if one of the wolves died?

    Could Scruffy not be doing the same thing? You shouldn't put it past people to do things so they appear innocent.
    Even those who appear innocent, should not be taken as innocent.
    Well that tactic doesn't work too well now, as shown by previous wolf games.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki.
    At the moment, I see four groups of people:
    1. People who are blindly following Scruffy because he was able to lynch a wolf. And are, apparently, willing to defend him even when he isn't around.

    2. People who are skeptical of Scruffy's "scumdar" and don't see one kill as a reason to completely trust him.

    3. People who are forming their own opinions and randomly come in to ask questions of people but don't really give their own opinions on the matters.

    4. People who are either: a.) Not paying attention to the game at all. Or b.) Ask a couple questions/make a few comments then randomly run out without any true movement forward.

    Considering the last three are pretty split up, and half of the last two seem to go along with what Scruffy is saying, Scruff has a pretty large amount of power around here at the moment. How interesting.

    Now, let us see how Scruffy fangirls reply to this post. My guess is they'll be mad at me and try to defend themselves by saying, "Oh, he just happens to be doing everything that I'm thinking!"
    I think the term 'fangirls' is a little strong. :/ some of us do happen to see logic in what he said that day phase. Though I have to admit, I am a little suspicious of him. He and his 'scumdar' might lead others into thinking that they could use it too; especially the wolves. I myself am most suspicious of the people who post sporadically; it's typical wolf behavior.

    As for @GameGeeks ; I kind of see what you mean; his knowing just who to lynch on the first day phase is more than a little wolfy. It could be for the reason Tsuki. stated above; but he's always been an adroit player and therefore just guessed it. Ribbon did slip up quite a few times, too.

    @SuXrys You don't think that there's a chance Scruffy is a wolf voting for another? There's always a possibility that he could be N2 Mafia, too. And that didn't sound like a defense speech to me...she did ask him what his reasons were. o_o

    Quote Originally Posted by Miki~
    It seems to me that there would be no reason to vote off Scruffy. I mean, if he really is town, or in one of the mafias, and is doing so good to vote off wolves, wouldn't the wolves try to target him eventually? It seems to me people are trying to vote off one of our stronger players who killed a wolf (and many wolves before) by this "scumdar."

    I don't know who I believe, but it is pretty relevant that Marudashi and GG were trying to get the votes directed off of Ribbon, who just so happened to be a wolf.
    If he really is town it would be alright. But don't forget that if he's an N2 mafia his objective is not only to kill off the other mafia, but us as well. This may just be the beginning. Also, proof for that last thing you said? Marudashi did say that she defended Ribbon because Ribbon appeared to be a weak player to her, if I remember correctly. And instead of jumping on GG and MD, why not all the players who voted no lynch? They seem infinitely more scummy.

    ---

    I'll keep this short since I just about need to get off the computer.

    I don't actually trust Tsuki. that much (although she has expertise, but she could just be using that to mislead us), and GG either. But what he said did make sense; what made Scruffy so sure, and on the first day phase itself? A 'scumdar' is not an excuse; other players could further use it as an excuse as well. Therefore Vote Lynch Scruffy until he can explain himself.


    「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

    もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない


    I'm sorry (not) sorry.

  15. #713
    Crab People, Crab People. Taste like crab, talk like people... ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    1,017.96
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    >.<
    Age
    19
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    1,625
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: Twilightwolf2508

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    @GameGeeks How did you slip? You voted for Scruffy in DP1, when there was more than enough evidence against Ribbon. You attempted to call attention away from an obvious wolf without reason. Then, you call Scruffy (who led the attack against Ribbon) a liability to the town if he turns out to be a townie. In other words, he's dangerous to you as a townie. This especially screams scum.
    GREAT SPACE

    THAT BOOTY.

  16. #714
    桜流し
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    37,104.66
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 02:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Age
    21
    Threads
    93
    Posts
    2,658
    Blog Entries
    113
    AL Lyrics
    2345
    Rep Power
    1734
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aozorapen

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    No editing, therefore: [Vote Lynch Scruffy].


    「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

    もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない


    I'm sorry (not) sorry.

  17. #715
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    90,214.43
    Gender
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 10:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,654
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3037

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    @SuXrys You don't think that there's a chance Scruffy is a wolf voting for another? There's always a possibility that he could be N2 Mafia, too.

    I have already said that I don't know. I have been writing in a few posts now that he may be, or may not be a wolf. I don't know.


    ---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    No editing, therefore: [Vote Lynch Scruffy].
    Where did he edit it?

    If you mean his latest post, #705 he didn't edit it. He added things to it, posts merges like that instead of becoming a double post. Adding and editing is a difference.
    What editing are you talking about?

  18. #716
    桜流し
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    37,104.66
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 02:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Age
    21
    Threads
    93
    Posts
    2,658
    Blog Entries
    113
    AL Lyrics
    2345
    Rep Power
    1734
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aozorapen

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Um no, I meant that I forgot to add brackets to my vote, and I can't edit, therefore I added a new post.


    「そんな顔をしないで。また会えるよ、シンジ君」
    ---

    もう二度と会えないなんて信じられない
    まだ何も伝えてない
    まだ何も伝えてない


    I'm sorry (not) sorry.

  19. #717
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    90,214.43
    Gender
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2014 10:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Age
    25
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,654
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3037

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    If he really is town it would be alright. But don't forget that if he's an N2 mafia his objective is not only to kill off the other mafia, but us as well. This may just be the beginning. Also, proof for that last thing you said? Marudashi did say that she defended Ribbon because Ribbon appeared to be a weak player to her, if I remember correctly. And instead of jumping on GG and MD, why not all the players who voted no lynch? They seem infinitely more scummy.
    And why do we that voted no-lynch seem scummy? I have already explained my reasons why. What is so 'scummy'? I can only speak for myself, but juding by the others posts aswell it seems to have been the general feeling of just looking more at the game in the beginning. Since it's easier to lynch a townie in the beginning then a wolf, because it's more townies then wolfes and in the beginning you don't know so much about everyone yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post

    I don't actually trust Tsuki. that much (although she has expertise, but she could just be using that to mislead us), and GG either. But what he said did make sense; what made Scruffy so sure, and on the first day phase itself? A 'scumdar' is not an excuse; other players could further use it as an excuse as well.

    It was not just Scruffy that was sure about Ribbon being a wolf, he was just the one that more pointed out her misstakes for everyone to see.



    Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    No editing, therefore: [Vote Lynch Scruffy].
    Aha ok, then I understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @GameGeeks How did you slip? You voted for Scruffy in DP1, when there was more than enough evidence against Ribbon. You attempted to call attention away from an obvious wolf without reason. Then, you call Scruffy (who led the attack against Ribbon) a liability to the town if he turns out to be a townie. In other words, he's dangerous to you as a townie. This especially screams scum.
    Good points. *takes notes*

    ---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------


    Also, why are they so few people writing in this thread? Aren't we supposed to be like almost 30 players? Where are everyone?



  20. #718
    Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    1,963.92
    Gender
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 08:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    26
    Threads
    65
    Posts
    4,755
    Rep Power
    2447
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: GameGeeks

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @GameGeeks How did you slip? You voted for Scruffy in DP1, when there was more than enough evidence against Ribbon. You attempted to call attention away from an obvious wolf without reason. Then, you call Scruffy (who led the attack against Ribbon) a liability to the town if he turns out to be a townie. In other words, he's dangerous to you as a townie. This especially screams scum.
    Starting to think people don't read everything and just what they want to hear. I explained why I voted for him in day one. Frankly, starting to think joining this game was a waste of time if people take things out of context and don't read everything.

    ---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

    @SuXrys I SHOULD be playind Skyrim.

  21. Likes Aku no Hikari liked this post
  22. #719
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    A wolf wouldn't have fought so hard to lynch a fellow wolf unless it was too close to the end of the phase, in which case it would be the perfect oppertunity for town cred. I don't think Scruffs is a wolf, there's little to no evidence against him. You, however, have slipped uo quite a bit. Trying to turn the Town on Scruffs on DP1 with clear evidence on Ribbon was your first major slip, your other calling him a liability if he's a townie.
    What I said about your overconfidence applies to Scruffy as well. Surely even you have to admit Scruffy did seem just a little too confident in Ribbon's role, even more so than you did. Do you not find it unsettling at all, or do you actually trust his "scumdar" so much? True, I, too, do not think Scruffy is a fellow Wolf of Ribbon's, but let's not forget there is another faction Wolves in this game. Everyone's role is as simple as either pro- or anti-Town anymore.

    I'm more inclined to believe GG is only thinking about all the possibilities and being very cautious, and he's probably just not used to Scruffy's style yet. I understand his logic perfectly because I, too, am a little wary of Scruffy. On the other hand, if having voted for Scruffy in the previous phase is a "major slip", what about the others who voted for Scruffy, such as MaruDashi?

  23. #720
    Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    307.38
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Planet X.
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    2,840
    Rep Power
    3662

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Why are you guys using the fact that scruffy actually did something to find a wolf against him?

    Well anyways. I SEE SOME LACK OF ACTIVITY, LETS GET TO POSTING.

  24. #721
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    1,000,763,590.22
    Gender
    Gifts Ice Cream Cookie Wolf
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2014 09:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    27
    Threads
    338
    Posts
    14,778
    Blog Entries
    839
    AW Wallpapers
    26
    Rep Power
    10164
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

    Default

    Ive given my reasoning a few times. Im watching this all via mobile now, and Id rather not have to try to text it all again

  25. #722
    Sir Douchebag the Jew
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    170.71
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    860 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 11:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Court of Miracles
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    3,947
    AL Lyrics
    69
    Rep Power
    2172
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    ...Wow. Pretty pissed right now. ERRR So yeah, I was just writing up this massive post replying to everything I found noteworthy, but my internet decided to tweak out. Now I have to rewrite everything. Fabulous. For now I'll just post my top concern and then write the rest out later...

    Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Then why not just wait till morning to post? Despite you going on about your 'scumdar', theres still two mafias. You could be on one mafia trying to figure out the other mafia. If youre wrong, then it wont matter cause you need to take out the townies too. Perhaps I made some good points last time and you see me as a threat? So now youre laying down your vote and leaving, giving yourself some time to try to make up some excuse to try to make me seem 'scummy'.

    [vote lynch Scruffy]
    But wait, you were just admitting the reliability of his "scumdar" by saying this:

    Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I suppose I also owe Scruffy an apology, guess he really does have a scumdar
    However now that he places a vote on you, you lash back. Makes it look like you were only apologizing to try and gain Scruffy's good favor by supporting him. I don't see why else you would have such a swift shift in your opinions.

    [Vote: Lynch MaruDashi]

    ...Now to start rewriting everything else.

    この壁の外の世界
    自分の目の前で
    見てみたい
    だから、最後の息まで
    たたかうよ

  26. #723
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    3,334.46
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2013 08:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Age
    26
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    4,791
    AL Lyrics
    1032
    Rep Power
    12260

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Why are you guys using the fact that scruffy actually did something to find a wolf against him?

    Well anyways. I SEE SOME LACK OF ACTIVITY, LETS GET TO POSTING.
    Alright, let's get some activity going then~

    First, like I said, I thank gratefully everyone who helped lynch Ribbon, especially Scruffy. However, this does not mean I'm 100% convinced he's Town, because, as we know, there are 4 groups of players here: Town, Wolf1, Wolf2, and Ind. Eliminating the possibility that he is not of the main Wolf faction does not automatically make him Town. I'm merely trying to point out this fact. I am not against Scruffy as of right now.

    How about yourself? You haven't really said much else in this phase other than telling us we shouldn't be voting for Scruffy, yet you're complaining about the lack of activity?

  27. #724
    Elphie's Hubby. Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    55,642.14
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2012 11:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Age
    20
    Threads
    33
    Posts
    1,197
    Blog Entries
    43
    Rep Power
    1359

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    And there was a very good point made by Miki: if scruffy was a threat to the wolves then why wasnt he taken out? Uh, could it be hes also a wolf? Derp
    Do you recall this? They may have tried.

    Town is derping extremely hard. I am contemplating a modkill at this point.

  28. #725
    Sir Douchebag the Jew
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    170.71
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    860 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 11:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Court of Miracles
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    3,947
    AL Lyrics
    69
    Rep Power
    2172
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

    Default Re: Wolf XVII: Anime Forum Chronicles

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @Scruffy I suggest you provide insight now. Otherwise you're playing it too close not to lessen my suspicion. As it stands my vote still stands for you till you can convince me otherwise. [Vote Lynched Scruffy]
    So wait, you were voting for him last phase because of his "scumdar" and his heap of evidence, correct? Yet now you're voting for him again for not saying anything.

    His absolute certainty in the last phase is definitely something worth noting, but deciding to lynch him because he was responsible for the death of mafia makes no sense to me. He has done nothing but contribute to town as far as we can see. Voting for him on the basis of him being a "liability" because of his scumdar has little argument against the solid fact that he managed to lynch off a formidable mafia role in DP1, something that is relatively rare, from what I've experienced. And you seem to forget that it wasn't just some insubstantial "scumdar" that made him vote for Ribbon; he had plenty of evidence to back it up. It's not like he saw Ribbon's name on the list and said "Townie senses tingling! Must bandwagon DERP"

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I was intent on voting no lynch until Scruffy pointed out the possibility of a janitor role. Having that idea I decided to scrap my no lynch idea and go with the most suspicious person. Obviously that was Ribbon.
    Fair enough. It doesn't change the fact that you were willing to let an entire day phase slide by, but I suppose there's no reason to press any further on the subject. So now, do you mind expressing your current suspicions and concerns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
    I vote Lynch Scruffy.
    Lol, Mafia wanting to keep a low profile and avoiding a modblock/kill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki. View Post
    Scruff has a pretty large amount of power around here at the moment. How interesting
    Well let's see... He's probably the most active player in the game currently, and he was majorly responsible for the lynching of Mafia in DP1, which has seldom occurred. Who wouldn't have an influence on the game and the rest of the players with those two factors on his side?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    And there was a very good point made by Miki: if scruffy was a threat to the wolves then why wasnt he taken out? Uh, could it be hes also a wolf? Derp
    Perhaps because the Faction kill failed? He may or may not have been targeted; it's impossible to tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @Tsuki. He's a liability because he keeps hiding behind some made up radar. If he was completely sure of himself he wouldn't need to. In my opinion it could be a coverup for some other tactic. Even if he was a townie last game, doesn't mean he can't use it to make you think he was one this game.
    You mind elaborating on this "tactic" he could be covering up? And like I've said before, this "scumdar" of his isn't exactly what you're making it out to be. You're suggesting that he was certain on Ribbon's lack of innocence simply because of some sort of gut feeling, which isn't the case.


    Blah, I had more but I'm just too irritated to continue. I'm off to school now. Hopefully I'll have time to post some more between classes.

    この壁の外の世界
    自分の目の前で
    見てみたい
    だから、最後の息まで
    たたかうよ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 39 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Wolf Anime?
    By DigitalOkami in forum Supernatural Anime & Manga
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 12:41 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 01:36 PM
  3. Anime Forum Get Together at Anime Expo 2009
    By Princess Minako in forum Conventions/Cosplay and Merch
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 01:01 PM
  4. New to the Forum but not to Anime :)
    By Nightmare_Ruka in forum Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 07:18 PM
  5. Hello anime forum.
    By [H-Es.] in forum Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 06:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts