|AnimeGalleries [dot] Net||AnimeWallpapers [dot] Com||AnimeLyrics [dot] Com||AnimePedia [dot] Com||AnimeGlobe [dot] Com|
Tell me that doesn't look like trust. :/Originally Posted by Scruffy
@The Butcher - This is my third game.
@MikuChuu - Do you know what I find odd? You say I don't look suspicious "that much". You tell me Blueangel and TW are on your list. Then afterwards you decide (without any investigation or reasoning) to vote against me. If anything, I offered the most defense onto myself.
@MikuChuu - So I shouldn't defend myself? For those who saw me in the last game know that I over defend myself and I look like I "try to hard". There is no such thing as trying to hard.
Something just came to mind, however. Why don't you investigate? You haven't explained yourself. You know, it's not uncommon for scum to try and hide themselves by nodding their head and agreeing with everything.
@Ribbon ok tbh the main reason im agreeing is because i'm still confused. I hoped agreeing and watching what was going on would help me get back on track. Now I know to not agree so much though.
" I am going to do a crappy analysis here. But Scruffy and The Butcher seem to have formed a seemingly loose partnership. The fact Scruffy would let the Butcher kill him willingly if he was wrong on a whim of his, is quite suspicious. The post the Butcher made afterwards would mean he won't and perhaps can't kill Scruffy here. Or maybe I just spouting random crap again.
I am confused as to why none of you except ZW and Miku are voting Ribbon.
If you need me to explain why again, I will gladly do so.
This especially means you, Butcher. Come on man. You should know by now that my scumdar is on fire.
@Ribbon I'm actually MORE suspicious of you now. I'm not the only one who voted for you, but your still questioning me asking me to keep explaining and explaining. I'm no longer suspicious of them because all my suspicion has gone to you and your sudden questioning of me.
First, what the hell kind of name is scumdar? Does it detect scum in ponds? As for voting, Scruffy.
Gosh my spelling is atrocious today and I can't edit my posts.
@MikuChuu - That is fine. You can be suspicious of me all you like. It's just no fun, since you didn't even investigate me for yourself.~
- Pressured ZW on one point.
- Changed pressure to d_b because she edited a post and voted her.
- Stated you had no reason not to believe her, dropping all pressure you had against her.
- Later claimed that you left your vote on her because you didn't believe her, contradicting your earlier post.
- Began to pressure me, stating that my voting was not plausible.
- Dropped suspicion of me immediately after and placed it on Screwby due to his being declared town in the OP.
- Openly invited investigation, when the prospect had never been mentioned.
- Claimed it's impossible for you to be Godfather and that you "did not know such a role existed," despite having observed the previous game which had that role.
That good enough for you?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)