AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boy Wants To Be A Girl Scout And Rejected

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Boy Wants To Be A Girl Scout And Rejected

Bobby Montoya is a 7-year-old boy from Denver. Unlike a lot of young boys, Bobby has no desire to join the Boy Scouts. Instead, he wants to be a Girl Scout.

We first saw Montoya's story over at 9news.com. The NBC affiliate reports that when the boy's mother, Felisha Archuleta, tried to sign her son up for Girl Scouts, a troop leader told her no.

Archuleta spoke with 9News about the incident. "I said, 'Well, what's the big deal?' She [the troop leader] said, 'It doesn't matter how he looks; he has boy parts, he can't be in Girl Scouts. Girl Scouts don't allow that, [and] I don't want to be in trouble by parents or my supervisor.'"

Reporters with 9News contacted Girl Scouts of Colorado about Montoya's application, which prompted the group to release a statement: "Our requests for support of transgender kids have grown, and Girl Scouts of Colorado is working to best support these children, their families and the volunteers who serve them. In this case, an associate delivering our program was not aware of our approach. She contacted her supervisor, who immediately began working with the family to get the child involved and supported in Girl Scouts. We are accelerating our support systems and training so that we're better able to serve all girls, families and volunteers."

We placed a call to Rachelle Trujillo, vice president of communications at Girl Scouts of Colorado, for further clarification. She replied with this statement: "Girl Scouts is an inclusive organization, and we accept all girls in kindergarten through 12th grade as members. If a child lives life as a girl and the family brings the child to us to participate in Girl Scouts, Girl Scouts of Colorado welcomes her. Girl Scouts of Colorado respects the privacy of all girls and families we work with. When a family requests membership for their daughter, we do not require proof of gender, we respect the decisions of families."

So it would seem that Bobby will get his wish. Gender-identity issues are becoming more common, especially among young children--which makes it more likely that the policy of the Girl Scouts will face future tests in the months and years ahead.
    Original Article (has a video): http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/y...210130922.html

So yeah...
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Circlejerk Member RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling has a reputation beyond repute RohanDarkling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2016 02:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Boy Wants To Be A Girl Scout And Rejected

I don't even want to live on this planet anymore.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Not really rejection if he got in...............

And doesn't surprise me that he was originally rejected. If it were me I'd still make him go to the boyscouts. Hardly a difference except one ties knots and the other sells cookies.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This world gets worse every second don't you think? -.-

Illusionists

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I had a girl friend who was a boy scout. Nothing odd about it.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by RohanDarkling View Post
    I don't even want to live on this planet anymore.
    Why?

@blueangel06661 Why would you send him to the boyscouts? If he wants to be in it let him, there's nothing wrong with that.

@Loki Of course there isn't. :3
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

7. Dislikes DOOM! disliked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I find it really silly a boy wants to be a girl scout the amount of discrimination about this is just unfair.

9. Dislikes DOOM! disliked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I wanted to be a boyscout. I knew the oath and everything. Much better than selling cookies outside of Walmart.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Oh-Emme-Gee111 somebody call the LGBA immediately, there's a spoiled kid in distress!

LGBA here to the rescue, with latex masks, whips and an overpowered position in govt! We'll teach them to be loving and tolerant by FORCE!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

12. Likes Anoleis liked this post
    Dislikes Xeyuzio disliked this post
    &#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

To be blunt you guys, I think there's a reason they're called "Boy Scouts" and "Girl Scouts"; they are separated intentionally. As with most things, there will obviously be special circumstances or exceptions, but if someone doesn't get their way, it seems pretty pointless to make it public, because, well, boys were meant to be in boy scouts, and girls were meant to be in girl scouts. I think that if that boy would have made it into girl scouts like he wanted, he may have become very uncomfortable, and as he grew up I'm sure his parents and the parents of the girls he was teamed up with would start being concerned (for obvious reasons).

Anyway, the boy didn't make it into girl scouts. That's unfortunate for him, but I'm sure he will eventually let it go. In High School and college, he'll probably even be thankful that he doesn't have to hide the fact that he was once a Girl Scout.

I was rejected from boy scouts. I was a bit put off when I was a kid, sure, but now I feel kinda stupid for it because I'm not a boy.

Edit: Lolwait so he was actually accepted? Well, good luck to him then...
    Last edited by RyuTama; 10-27-2011 at 07:02 PM.

14. Likes Anoleis, Immoral liked this post
    Senior Member jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards has a reputation beyond repute jamesedwards's Avatar
    Studly
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Radioactive Toast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2011 05:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jamesedwards259

I don't see the benefit of a boy becoming a 'girl scout'. But there are a lot of negatives, both short and long term.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

he has boy parts
    The 8th deadly sin.

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    The 8th deadly sin.
    I thought that went along with envy?

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I thought that went along with envy?
    Nope, it's standalone. It takes a good 5 years off life expectancy.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Xey Oiz View Post
    [COLOR="orange"]Why?

@blueangel06661 Why would you send him to the boyscouts? If he wants to be in it let him, there's nothing wrong with that.

Rules are there for a REASON? Girls should be in girlscouts and boys should be with boyscouts. Doesn't matter if your a tranny or gay or whatever that's just the way it is. We shouldn't have to make exceptions for "certain cases". Like I remember reading an article about a mentally challenged kid who was officially registered on his high schools football team roster. The whole school loved him he couldn't actually PLAY but he got his jersey and went to every game thinking he was part of the team. HOWEVER he's slow so he's been held back a few years understandably. But there's a rule for high school football that you must be under a certain age limit. Eventually he didn't fit that rule and had to be cut off of the team by RULES. And as much as no one wanted to tell this kid no they had to anyways there was nothing to be done. Handicapped or not. Tranny or not. Rules are rules.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

20. Likes Nephthys, DOOM! liked this post
    Senior Member catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie has a brilliant future catie's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Ferrari 456 GT2 Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2017 08:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow I'm amazed he didn't give into peer pressure. But won't it be weird for him to be the only boy in the group. He would regret it when he grows up.
    ""Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can, because some people aren't able to do that."
    -Keima Katsuragi (The world God only knows)

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I was in the Boy Scounts for 3 years; it was horrible. At least the Girl Scouts get amazing cookies.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Interesting

I don't think its so much about rules, other than the fact that this child is referring himself the female gender.

This child is already going to have a difficult time growing up with gender identification. But if Bobby wants to be a Girl scout because that is how he is identifying himself and his parents are ok with it why all the negativity?

I believe there have been instances where girls joined the Boy scouts, not because they identified themselves as being of the male gender...but because they wanted to make a big deal about it. "Anything you can do" double standard.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Bobby was INITIALLY rejected by the Girl Scouts but, as the article clearly points out, he was eventually accepted because apparently the Girl Scouts don't reject "girls" based on their "parts"; if the kid lives life as a girl, is raised like a girl and is presented to the Scouts as a girl, then they welcome them as girls. While the initial rejection was kinda understandable (this certainly doesn't happen very often), if the Scout leader had appealed to her supervisor (who apparently understands the policy about dealing with issues like this), this wouldn't have happened in the first place. Also, the Scout leader could have handled the situation a little better (according to several other articles, the leader made remarks about Bobby's "boy parts" and his name while he was still standing in front of her).

Apparently, as far as Bobby is concerned, he's a girl. According to his mom, he has known that we was a "girl" since he was very young (about 2 or 3). She went through the motions for years (buying him dolls, throwing him Tangled and pony parties), thinking that he would grow out of it, but then he wondered why he wasn't born a girl. So she started raising him as a girl. Which is where we are now.

I think its kinda funny that the Scout leader mentioned his "boy parts" considering the fact that, with his dress and Barbie, he kinda looks like a girl to begin with. As his mom pointed out, unless somebody told the other girls that Bobby was a boy, the only way anybody would know for sure that he had "boy parts" would be to pull his pants down; hell, the "boy parts" issue opens up a new can of worms (such as girls who actually have "boy parts").

I have seen girls on football teams. Guys in drag. At this point, a transgender boy in the Girl Scouts is rather benign compared to other things that I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post

Rules are there for a REASON? Girls should be in girlscouts and boys should be with boyscouts. Doesn't matter if your a tranny or gay or whatever that's just the way it is.
    And girls should play with Barbies and boys should play with Power Rangers. Girls should have tea parties and boys should play pirate. Girls should be in home economics and boys should be in wood shop class. Girls should be cheerleaders and boys should play football. Girls should stay home and clean while boys go out and work. Girls should marry boys and boys should marry girls.

I think these were all "rules" at some point.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 10-28-2011 at 08:36 PM.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

25. Thanks Token Black Guy, Xeyuzio thanked for this post
    Likes Token Black Guy, Xeyuzio liked this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    And girls should play with Barbies and boys should play with Power Rangers. Girls should have tea parties and boys should play pirate. Girls should be in home economics and boys should be in wood shop class. Girls should be cheerleaders and boys should play football. Girls should stay home and clean while boys go out and work. Girls should marry boys and boys should marry girls.

I think these were all "rules" at some point.
    Uh no? That's just hobbies and preferences. Not actual groups made up of all of GIRLS or BOYS. Hence the... oh I don't know...NAME? There's a fine line there.

And as for the football thing girls can't play on a co-ed football team except rare instances if they are a kicker. But they don't actually play the sport WITH boys. Girl scouts should be girls only and vice versa for boyscouts. Ewww all the cooties for ruining the system.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Thrust through the heavens with your spirit!! Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta has a reputation beyond repute Volta's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Flamingo Cake Lie
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2012 04:48 AM
    Threads

"we can make this work"

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Girl scout: Miss Tripp, is the new scout a boy?
    Team leader: Nope, Chuck Testa.
    Last edited by Albear; 10-29-2011 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Kid looks so girly.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree with Blue but what kinda bugs me is if the kid wants to wear a dress and her mom approves of it, let him wear the dress.

I personally would not approve the idea out of my son if he wants to be a girlscout but if the kid wanted to and his parents didn't mind, then just let them do it.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I had a girl friend who was a boy scout. Nothing odd about it.
    I know Canada does this sort of thing* and I think some other scouting organizations do too, but I'm pretty sure Boy Scouts of America refuses. Then again, BSA is a pretty conservative organization, to the extent that if you admit to being an atheist it qualifies as grounds for expulsion. Which is garbage because the BSA is a government sponsored organization to the extent that the President is the honorary figurehead.

*- When I was 13ish we went on a CanAm scout trip where a bunch of Canadian and American scout units get together and goof around in the woods. Most of my scout unit (myself excluded, because I didn't care/wanted to sleep) absconded into the woods at night to meet up with and chat with some female boy scouts. Of course, they got caught and either got rounded up by the Explorers (read: older scouts more focused in one vocation, in this case police) or slipped away and back to camp.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 10-29-2011 at 01:06 AM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man has a reputation beyond repute Uncanny X-Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2012 02:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Lassekorup

Never been a scout but.....why not make it a mixed scout group...thingy so both boys and girls can be part of if they wish and just dissolve boy/girl scouts, or make it a totally different group of scouts......idk if it's a silly idea....or if you understand any of that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information