AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A thought on milk

Senior Member sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Taurus Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 10:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A thought on milk

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by solidarmor View Post
    I'm lactose intolerant..and I'm really thanking God for that after reading the main qeustion. :O

Now are we talkin bout breast milk, straight from the "spiggett"? If that's the case, then I'm all over that!

Right here ladies--->
    Be VERY careful of what you wish for. It would have to be the right lady. You wouldn't want me to help you indulge in that little fantasy.
    Because you would suffocate.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    Be VERY careful of what you wish for. It would have to be the right lady. You wouldn't want me to help you indulge in that little fantasy.
    Because you would suffocate.

8) Careful, that can of worms doesn't come with a resealable top.
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

4. Likes wolfgirl90 liked this post
    Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by babiesgame View Post
    If instead of cows they milked humans and sold it in bags at stores would you buy it or even once drink it? No. So why cows, there isn't anything differnt except the cows are dirtier and such. I can tell you why you do drink it , is beacuse you were tought to , you yourself never thought up to go milk a cow and drink it. Its just one thing most people never think on, but it is so grose, if you wouldn't drink milk from a random human no way you should drink it from a random cow. It is so grose when i finally realiized what i was drinking and forgot those lies i was tought so i would drink it i went no.
    All the same, I'd be rather interested to see some sort of pilot scheme based on the selling of human milk. I think from an economic standpoint it'd make some sense since after all, many farmers do not profit from the milk of their cows (only from their meat and parts of their skin), which is truly sad imo (Events based on "milk protests", as was the case in certain countries, such as Germany are an example of how unethical the milk industry really is, from farming to marketing). Lol, but maybe if they packaged human milk, say in (artificial) breasts, added some brand along the lines of "Childhood Pleasures", there might actually be a certain "market" for it. I don't think one would have to look too far to figure which markets might see human milk in a different light... but the general point I'm making is, there's no real good reason why human milk can't be marketed nor appreciated as an alternative to cow's milk, if not as a necessity then at least as a commodity.

If you have a problem with cow's milk then you'd do well in principle to avoid cow's meat as well, since you are more likely to fall ill to contaminated meat than contaminated milk. The truth about meat is far worse than that of milk - and if I told you what "meat" as we are lead to believe is actually made of; it'd be so disgusting that the thought of drinking even rat's milk would seem relatively sanitary by comparison. And while cows may well be disgusting creatures to some, that doesn't necessarily mean that their milk is. If we should have good reason to not drink milk from animals other than ourselves then it should be based on science and ethics, not on subjective and unfounded opinions of how "clean" animals are. As a starting point might I suggest that instead we consider why it is we are apparently the only mammals who drink milk from animals besides ourselves?

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think at one point there was a woman who made chocolates with breast milk and sold them as gourmet chocolates... Can't be any worse than that coffee that involves civet cat droppings...
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

I know this for a fact you can't make cheese out of human milk simply because it doesn't have the right things within it to make cheese and even if you add the required stuff it still won't work. Btw I haven't tried this myself I've just learnt it in biology at school, yup its one of those random facts that you'll always remember rather than the important ones

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mmmm, gotta love filthy, disgusting, deliciously gross milk...
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    I know this for a fact you can't make cheese out of human milk simply because it doesn't have the right things within it to make cheese and even if you add the required stuff it still won't work. Btw I haven't tried this myself I've just learnt it in biology at school, yup its one of those random facts that you'll always remember rather than the important ones
    Um...actually...

Wife's baby milk in chef's cheese recipe

As the article explains, human breast milk doesn't curdle very well. You can certainly make "cheese" with it, but the texture is going to be off (which is why they add a little cow's milk to it).

There is a protein in milk called casein, which is curdled into cheese. Breast milk only has a about 20% less casein than cow's milk, so you can make cheese with it; it just won't fell so good in your mouth (especially if you are used to cheese made from cow's milk). Then again, if you are eating cheese made from breast milk, the texture of the cheese shouldn't really matter to you.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 11-13-2011 at 03:16 PM.
    This is my war face.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

hmmm fair enough I stand corrected

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Um...actually...

Wife's baby milk in chef's cheese recipe

As the article explains, human breast milk doesn't curdle very well. You can certainly make "cheese" with it, but the texture is going to be off (which is why they add a little cow's milk to it).

There is a protein in milk called casein, which is curdled into cheese. Breast milk only has a about 20% less casein than cow's milk, so you can make cheese with it; it just won't fell so good in your mouth (especially if you are used to cheese made from cow's milk). Then again, if you are eating cheese made from breast milk, the texture of the cheese shouldn't really matter to you.
    Gives a whole new meaning to "Laughing cow"....oog.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gives a whole new meaning to "Laughing cow"....oog.
    Hmm...she does appear to be too happy doesn't she?

This is my war face.

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm...she does appear to be too happy doesn't she?

Well wouldn't you be also if you had 4?

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well wouldn't you be also if you had 4?
    Hmm...good point. Family Guy might have been right.

I was just going to link the picture from the Family Guy, but just in case people's sensibilities go a little nutty, I'll just leave the picture here and if y'all get the joke (of how happy a cow can be), you get a cookie.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...4/SandMcow.jpg

This is my war face.

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[spoiler] I was just going to link the picture from the Family Guy, but just in case people's sensibilities go a little nutty, I'll just leave the picture here and if y'all get the joke (of how happy a cow can be), you get a cookie.
    You are So so bad...:P

16. Likes wolfgirl90 liked this post
    Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was just going to link the picture from the Family Guy, but just in case people's sensibilities go a little nutty, I'll just leave the picture here and if y'all get the joke (of how happy a cow can be), you get a cookie.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...4/SandMcow.jpg

To a limited degree, that wasn't too far from the truth. But now a days, most of it is done by machine... a cold and without feelings machine...
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marvel_phoenix:2622375
    To a limited degree, that wasn't too far from the truth. But now a days, most of it is done by machine... a cold and without feelings machine...
    That's why prefer the old fashion hand to dispenser method. Brings a warm, personal touch to it. lol

Senior Member Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 08:34 PM
    Threads

I dont like the taste of cow milk so no I wouren't try human milk. I've tried goat milk, not my favorite but I prefer Soy milk
    In memories of LikeNaruto.com, the best Naruto site/Social Network ever created

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

That's why prefer the old fashion hand to dispenser method. Brings a warm, personal touch to it. lol
    Honestly. I mean, which looks more inviting?

This:

or this?
    This is my war face.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Meyrin View Post
    I dont like the taste of cow milk so no I wouren't try human milk. I've tried goat milk, not my favorite but I prefer Soy milk
    Except, you know, soy milk is not real milk~

Senior Member Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 08:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Except, you know, soy milk is not real milk~
    Thats why I love it. Its not milk

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Meyrin View Post
    Thats why I love it. Its not milk
    B-b-but, how can one express their thoughts about milk while talking about something that isn't milk? Soy milk isn't milk. It...It's soy protein and water. It's almost juice. It doesn't even make cheese. IT MAKES TOFU!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!
    This is my war face.

24. Likes animeyay liked this post
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

B-b-but, how can one express their thoughts about milk while talking about something that isn't milk? Soy milk isn't milk. It...It's soy protein and water. It's almost juice. It doesn't even make cheese. IT MAKES TOFU!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!
    Whooa....she is a "gusher"....

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

This is my war face.

Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90:2622549
    Lmao...

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Perhaps they wanted to make new clothes?
    Just read this on the news, it's a new fabric made out of 'milk'. Thought maybe it could belong in this thread.

So... got milk?
    ^__^
    http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...ticle-1.977851
    Last edited by SuXrys; 11-15-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Closed Thread

Thread Information