AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: amazing art by lady

TheNannie Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2014 04:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Ladybaneheart's art works

Another picture

Should I try and recreate a character with a moustache? :P

Better picture of the angel

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 03-15-2011 at 06:10 AM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

TheNannie Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink Lady baneheart's comic sketches

As an angel, this dark gloomy cave, locked in shackles, my face hidden by a mask of shame and torment. They have taken any protection I have had. I hid amongst no one in this dark cellar. For my form was no normal angel, I had a hibrids nature. I was the dark widow, a spider amongs sheep. Those who follow willingly through the power of the one they call God. I am an angel, but not normal at the least, my face hidden by a mask, of the wolfen kind.

The fore fathers before me, would have accumilated the powers, to absorb this power of mine. The fathers before me wore metal, wha good would that do when wanting to run away, yes that makes me a coward. This is the year of the roman empire, I am in a far away cave, where no one can find me. And this darkness, where would I be found if these people left me for dead in the cave or when would I be found.

The angel Gabriel had a sister of the darkness, a fallen angel upon the human world. These angels had sewen eyes on their chest, to see through and find the purest of hearts. This one forefather of her clan, locked her away. And took all her tunics away from her, to leave her to freaze. Looking at the bones next to her, she wondered what would happen, if she was to carwe a key out of it. There was a knife on the ground, she was told to cut her left foot off or her right hand to get the keys, on the other side's wall.

I did these today...

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Lady baneheart's comic sketches

Those are some cool pictures.
    The first one.. it took me a second to figure out that it was a girl sitting down. But you have talent nontheless.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is the dragon I made yesterday

Junior Member ~ shino ~ is on a distinguished road ~ shino ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2011 02:24 AM
    Threads

wow u r good
    it's really nice pic
    hope u make more of it
    Last edited by ~ shino ~; 07-22-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default amazing art by lady

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

the photoshop number 2

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

: the orb was done by me

thank you for looking and future comments

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

A siggy I made

Grizzly Beard Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ouieer

Default Re: amazing photoshops by lady

._.

I think I only like one image from here and that's the first one. It's odd and a little creepy compared to the rest...
    Keep practising

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Killer female mask

This I call a pixie-cat... It jinxes people because it attracts attention. plus it had a weblike corners at its cheeks.

Vampire- or cat... Something I made today.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Dragon that can be confused with dalgo(film) Not it.

Member gobSIDES is on a distinguished road gobSIDES's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2014 06:35 PM
    Threads

Once you say amazing in the title of a thread any content is going to have a tough time competing with that staple.
    Decent, but they don't show much skill or anything beyond a beginners level. Keep up the practice.
    The mask however are quite good, I really like them, are you going to paint them or anything like that? That would be cool.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yep I do and will paint them, It'll take about 5 more days until their fully dry. These are masks I'm crazy about. And It's definantly going to be painted and reinforced.

Finished stage 2 of dragon sculpt

Member gobSIDES is on a distinguished road gobSIDES's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2014 06:35 PM
    Threads

Cool then I look forward to seeing them.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: amazing art by lady

This is a creature from the back.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information