AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: London ExCel MCM Comic Con (2011)

Junior Member craftofboredom is on a distinguished road craftofboredom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2011 02:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile London ExCel MCM Comic Con (2011)

I just thought I would share with you what was there in the Comic Con!x Lots of amazing Cosplayers and outfits!x

It was my first time to go to one as well and I was just wearing a non-specific maid outfit. I was really embarrassed when I did as well! But then when you go there and see everybody else, you don't feel so odd! The more I saw people dressed up as weird and wonderful people, the more I felt at ease!x

Click below to see more cosplayers!

http://artsofboredom.blogspot.com/2011/10/london-excel-comic-con-2011-news-and.html

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Wink Re: London ExCel MCM Comic Con (2011)

I went to MCM too and completely agree with your blog (I really enjoyed reading it btw ). It was lovely to just be around others who enjoy the same things that you do, as sometimes it is easy to feel alienated when people see you as "weird" just because you aren't mainstream. Well done for dressing up, I didn't have time!
    I bought some Pocky too!! It was 4 for £3, which wasn't bad! I still have two packs left as I'm trying not to eat them all at once! It's really hard to resist though, it's like they're staring at me!
    Anyways, great blog and great day. I'll defo be back in July.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Junior Member HarleyQuinnRose has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinnRose has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinnRose has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinnRose has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinnRose has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinnRose has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinnRose has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinnRose has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinnRose has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinnRose has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinnRose has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinnRose's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2011 04:28 PM
    Threads

Default Re: London ExCel MCM Comic Con (2011)

I also went, i went on the Saturday, it was my first time and i had an absolute blast!
    I'm already planning to get a weekend ticket for may next year Hope to see you there!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information