@KawaiiAi I appreciate your input. It helps when you do. It's fine that you're not an aggressive player; everyone has their own methods for playing. However remaining neutral will do nothing to help either side win, and it can cause suspicion. The only reason I voted for you was not because of your inactivity, but because you considered Yay suspicious in the beginning of the day phase without much to say. Why bother point people out if you have no reason to do so? Voting for someone is different than purposely trying to make someone look scummy. If you plan on stating that you think someone is suspicious, it would be best if you also stated why, so that the rest of the town can come up with their own interpretations and can analyze who or who may not be a wolf.

@Scruffy Oho? Just as I encouraged KawaiiAi, would you mind explaining the reasoning behind your vote? I don't want to come off as superior or anything, seeing as how you are definitely more experienced than I, but I can't help but be a bit caught off guard at your sudden vote change.