Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
Well, good for you, Scruffy, for using your brain. I don't see why I must offer an explanation for something I wasn't even a part of, and I don't see how a hypothesis will get me anywhere.

But if you really want one, maybe the Wolves love me as a player in general. Or better, maybe I'm a horrendous player compared to Kaitou+, so Kaitou+ posed more threat. There! Happy?
Why so defensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
Bringing this very fact up could be another motive for the kill against Kaitou+, to utilize GAZKUL as a scapegoat. Big mafia points right here.
Surely you didn't miss my last notification when I mentioned you. I want an explanation as to why you "have a reason for you every action", and yet you decline to state your reason for the townies to analyze. You're also doing an awful lot of interrogating on Yay instead of trying to span your judgements on everyone as a whole. Why so intent on Yay? Care to share?

I also seem to remember you mentioning that you were prepared to be killed or silenced this last night phase. Why did neither occur? Were you just putting the idea of being killed in everyone's mind so that they would think you were innocent? And why were you not silenced like you assumed you would be? Is it too soon to use the tactic that was implemented in Wolf XIV (silencing a wolf to earn him townie cred), so the wolves decided to silence someone else?