AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XVI : Mortal Kombat Edition

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XVI : Mortal Kombat Edition

I don't believe I will be modkilled for this, merely banned for a Day Phase or a complete cycle. Regardless, I don't care, and I feel that this sole post will still be beneficial to town as opposed to simply laying down and accepting defeat.

I have finally been silenced. The mafia will undoubtedly seek to kill me in the Night Phase that follows this third Day Phase. As such, I will likely not be in the game after this post, so I will try and summarize as much as I can, provide the best possible suspect list, and try to leave as much of an impact for town.

Cop: Whoever has the role of cop, you have little to worry about now. The Godfather is dead, so you don't have to worry about getting a fake innocent result. You should only be role-claiming if you find a mafia. Then again, there are still 4 mafia members out there. Perhaps try and guide a lynch towards someone you have investigated and found as mafia in order to conserve role-claiming. After all, we have no Doctor or Avenger now, and you will certainly be killed if you claim.

Governor: At no point should you stop a lynch. You've already burned your one-shot redirect. If you stop a lynch, you will be stopping towns only method of killing mafia. Just play like a regular townie.

For the rest of town, I would like to steer you in the direction of the following suspects: Sailor Uta, Reina, November, and RyuTama.

The reason for suspecting Sailor Uta, Reina, and November is this: ZW never confronted them. She brought up November at one point, but the amount of pressure she put against her was bare minimum. In fact, all she mentioned was that she was inactive. I didn't like Reina or November's defenses at all, either.

ZW put pressure on Gaz, and it looked good for ZW because Gaz appeared scummy and essentially gave her town cred. I would have to say that Gaz is a potential Jester. Please push him on this to confirm if he was in fact hinting at this. If he doesn't give a straight answer, consider lynching him. The only one I could see directly acting scummy is a Jester. Of course, if he really is one, he will want town to believe he's scum and will therefore get himself lynched.

Finally, as for RyuTama, consider this: animeyay, myself, and Kaitou, the three leading contributors, have either been killed or silenced. Who is the fourth leading contributor? Why, RyuTama, of course. Why wouldn't mafia have killed him and silenced me? After all, that's what I would have done. I would have killed off or silenced two of the biggest remaining contributors in the game. Yet, for some reason, it was Aleyna that was killed, and not Ryu. The very fact that Ryu is still alive either means that his suspicions have been completely misplaced, or that he is in fact mafia. I strongly believe the latter.

Xey Oiz and MaruDashi, as the two people who have role-hinted as Sindel and Kung Lao, you are the only two who have the best potential of being town. I need to see you two voting together and playing a bigger role in this Day Phase. You have strength in numbers. Use this to your advantage.

Anyway, that is all I can help you with, town. There's more I'd like to add, and more I want to post, but I can't, considering I'm supposed to be silenced. Good luck folks.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Scruffy has been banned for a cycle.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    I don't believe I will be modkilled for this, merely banned for a Day Phase or a complete cycle. Regardless, I don't care, and I feel that this sole post will still be beneficial to town as opposed to simply laying down and accepting defeat.

I have finally been silenced. The mafia will undoubtedly seek to kill me in the Night Phase that follows this third Day Phase. As such, I will likely not be in the game after this post, so I will try and summarize as much as I can, provide the best possible suspect list, and try to leave as much of an impact for town.

Cop: Whoever has the role of cop, you have little to worry about now. The Godfather is dead, so you don't have to worry about getting a fake innocent result. You should only be role-claiming if you find a mafia. Then again, there are still 4 mafia members out there. Perhaps try and guide a lynch towards someone you have investigated and found as mafia in order to conserve role-claiming. After all, we have no Doctor or Avenger now, and you will certainly be killed if you claim.

Governor: At no point should you stop a lynch. You've already burned your one-shot redirect. If you stop a lynch, you will be stopping towns only method of killing mafia. Just play like a regular townie.

For the rest of town, I would like to steer you in the direction of the following suspects: Sailor Uta, Reina, November, and RyuTama.

The reason for suspecting Sailor Uta, Reina, and November is this: ZW never confronted them. She brought up November at one point, but the amount of pressure she put against her was bare minimum. In fact, all she mentioned was that she was inactive. I didn't like Reina or November's defenses at all, either.

ZW put pressure on Gaz, and it looked good for ZW because Gaz appeared scummy and essentially gave her town cred. I would have to say that Gaz is a potential Jester. Please push him on this to confirm if he was in fact hinting at this. If he doesn't give a straight answer, consider lynching him. The only one I could see directly acting scummy is a Jester. Of course, if he really is one, he will want town to believe he's scum and will therefore get himself lynched.

Finally, as for RyuTama, consider this: animeyay, myself, and Kaitou, the three leading contributors, have either been killed or silenced. Who is the fourth leading contributor? Why, RyuTama, of course. Why wouldn't mafia have killed him and silenced me? After all, that's what I would have done. I would have killed off or silenced two of the biggest remaining contributors in the game. Yet, for some reason, it was Aleyna that was killed, and not Ryu. The very fact that Ryu is still alive either means that his suspicions have been completely misplaced, or that he is in fact mafia. I strongly believe the latter.

Xey Oiz and MaruDashi, as the two people who have role-hinted as Sindel and Kung Lao, you are the only two who have the best potential of being town. I need to see you two voting together and playing a bigger role in this Day Phase. You have strength in numbers. Use this to your advantage.

Anyway, that is all I can help you with, town. There's more I'd like to add, and more I want to post, but I can't, considering I'm supposed to be silenced. Good luck folks.
    Xey and I will try to do you proud this day phase!

But you make some interesting points here....especially in regards to Ryu.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

4. Thanks Scruffy thanked for this post
    Likes Scruffy liked this post
    Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*comes back from the dating thread*

W-what did I miss?!

OuO
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    |Kaitou$|Daken :'D|Neuko's Pokemon Trainer|
    |AF onii-chan: Jump_for_Luck||dark_butterfly's mommy|
    |Elphaba's Penguin|Proud daughter of Aleyna and Anuket|
    ~ ♥ ~

6. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Dislikes Daken. disliked this post
    Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wait. When did Maru role hint? I remember seeing Xey's but not Maru's o.o

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

You risk modkill to progress the town. Noble, but something just doesn't sit right with me... You have role-hinted, which would make my suspicions of you seem extremely wolfy, but nonetheless, I can't help but feel wary of you. Now you have been silenced, when you have already contributed so much to the game. Why now, of all times? You were intent on Yay in the last phase, until ZW made those obvious slips. Even when I pointed out ZW's role-claiming was a familiar tactic he had once before used as a wolf, you seemed to ignore me. Only at the last minute when Yay was modkilled and ZW's identity was revealed did you have no choice but to vote for him.

Regardless of the circumstance, a player should only role-claim when in dire need. You were even against Yay for encouraging it, why are you doing that exact same thing now? And with the cop, one of the only important townies left no less. Your role-claiming, despite it's validity, is of less importance to me now than ever. Every word you say makes me more suspicious, especially since you are so boldly going against the rules; something that you have vehemently discouraged until now.

This is obvious. However you seem to be focusing the attention on me, the only major contributor left. At this rate, I will be lynched, and you are discouraging the governor from stopping my inevitable lynching. Perhaps you know that I'm a threat, and are going against the rules of being Silenced in order to turn the town against me, so that you can rejoin the game and easily pick off the rest of the inactive townies without any obstacles left.

He never confronted you, either. And even if he did, it's a familiar tactic for wolves to vote for each other to earn townie cred. Reina and November have just as much of a chance of being the Jester as Gaz, in my opinion.

Heh, this does make sense, I admit that. I don't know why I wasn't killed; I was actually expecting it, to be honest. Perhaps because you couldn't be killed, and so you and your wolf friends decided to plot this to convince the town to lynch the last major contributor? I can easily see you pulling that off.

You have acted as a leader to the town, and whether you're innocent or guilty, the town will most likely follow your advice without question. A good play on the wolves part, I must admit.

This is the only thing I can agree with you on. Maru and Xey are innocent. However you only say so because their roles have been revealed. Calling them suspicious would only put suspicion on you, and so you have no choice. And even though you have role-hinted as well, I have plenty of reasons to find you more scummy than ever. To be honest, I have suspected you from the beginning of this game.

And yet you are so desperate to use your last moment to redirect all of the attention on me. Good game.

To the town:

Believe what you will. Scruffy has made his stand, and I have made mine. If you have any questions for me, I will not hesitate to answer. I am not a wolf. If you choose to listen to Scruffy and lynch me off, so be it. You will regret it.

[Vote Lynch Scruffy]

Discuss.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 11-03-2011 at 11:01 PM.

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So... RyuTama thinks that Scruffy may be a wolf? Scruffy made his move to either: 1) help the town or 2) save himself to make it look like he's not a wolf for all we know, the silencer may have silenced his own.

Well, if people believe Scruffy, they will vote for RyuTama, if people believe what RyuTama has said, they will vote Scruffy. If Scruffy dies and ends up being a townie, then those who have gone for him will look like the mafia. And vice versa with RyuTama; if she's innocent, then those who voted Scruffy will be suspected.

It seems a lot of people are siding with Scruffy, especially Xey and Maru who have both convinced and role-hinted that they are townies. So with Scruffy's death, we will be one step closer to finding the rest of the wolves. I am going to go RyuTama with this and vote for Scruffy too. It's still early in the day phase and I can always change my vote later until more people post.

[Vote Lynch Scruffy]
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    ~ ♥ ~

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And thus the town becomes quiet...which I find it very difficult for total cooperation. After seeing Scruffy silenced I decided to look up his notes.

- @Reina and @November aren't even helping much. We need the entire town to help. No change in contribution was ever made from you two. When you two have the time, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

- I have to agree on @Sailor Uta and ask "Why didn't you confront him?". He has obvious slip ups here and there. If you have not answered this question after you post then I shall resume to ask you and point you to it.

- GAZ or November could be the Jester. However, GAZ seems to point that he's the Jester due to his anti-town actions and words. However, this could mean that he's also hiding his power role as a Silencer by tricking everyone in town he's an actual Jester.

-Scruffy could just be silencing himself or that he was right about RyuTama.

Right now I'm a bit confused, because I mostly see that you two are townies. I'll have to see what everyone else thinks about this.

@Keena Aya Ashikaga - tell me what you think, since I know you and I had the right feeling about ZW and thus he did turn out to be a wolf.

@Screwby - I know you have been away for a while, but may I ask how will you help the town? We need all the help we can get and at least a quick opinion on what you think based on these events that just happened recently?

@Loki - I know that you are busy as well, but please take a little bit of your time and reply based on what happened here?

@Dark Butterfly and Bokaraido - I barely hear from you guys and you seem awfully quiet. Can you give me an opinion on this?
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 11-04-2011 at 01:01 AM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMomo View Post
    - I have to agree on @Sailor Uta and ask "Why didn't you confront him?". He has obvious slip ups here and there. If you have not answered this question after you post then I shall resume to ask you and point you to it.
    Wait, who did I not confront? Scruffy?
    Set by me.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
    |Sigma★|
    ~ ♥ ~

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree with LittleMomo,
    both Scruffy and Ryutama seem to be
    townies.

Both of their opinions and evidence fit very well
    with eachother's actions, and both put up very good
    defenses, so its difficult for me as
    of now to decide whoes evidence is more
    convincing and true.

I too will wait until more posts come in.
    Signature by Seung-li

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Uta View Post
    Wait, who did I not confront? Scruffy?
    ZombieWolf. He had plenty of slip-ups and yet you didn't bring it up. He also stayed quiet about you, but seeing as how you haven't placed much input so far, it's only to be expected.
    Last edited by RyuTama; 11-04-2011 at 02:36 AM.

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I also think both Scruffy and RyuTama could be townies.
    My suspicions lie on November due to her putting up practically no defense when accusations were thrown her way. I'm undecided if she is a wolf or just the jester though I'm starting to lean towards the latter.
    I've been out of it during this game and Scruffy's post is well detailed and seems like everyone who posted before me tends to agree with him. I'll wait for RyuTama and LittleMomo to finish interrogating Sailor Uta to see what my stance on her is.
    Like me, Reina has not been present that much so I'm unsure oh how wolf-ish she is. But for now, I'll go with Scruffy and temporarily vote for Reina
    Senjougahara Fascination

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

What a mess. Theres so many possibilities going on here that its enough to make you dizzy. Scruffy or Ryu could be wolves or townies pointing fingers at each other. Several people could be the jester, several people are suspicious.

Ryu does bring up a few good points about Scruffy, however Scruffy has claimed a role and no one has claimed the same role, whereas Ryu hasnt. So Im leaning more towards Ryu on this.

Still, Im gonna hold off a bit and see about taking a safer route and pursue a different option

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

From what I've read, I believe Scruffy and RyuTama are both townies. So I'm not going to vote for either of them.
    However, I find Sailor Uta's naiveté
    *comes back from the dating thread*

W-what did I miss?!

OuO
    and reasoning to be a little suspicious
    Well, if people believe Scruffy, they will vote for RyuTama, if people believe what RyuTama has said, they will vote Scruffy. If Scruffy dies and ends up being a townie, then those who have gone for him will look like the mafia. And vice versa with RyuTama; if she's innocent, then those who voted Scruffy will be suspected.
    Therefore, Vote Lynch Sailor Uta.
    Last edited by November; 11-04-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    From what I've read, I believe Scruffy and RyuTama are both townies. So I'm not going to vote for either of them.
    However, I find Sailor Uta's naiveté and reasoning to be a little suspicious

Therefore, Vote Lynch Sailor Uta.
    I agree that I think Scruffy and Ryu are townies, but Scruff points out a good point, as quoted above.
    The three of you are all possible scum, so do give us a reason not to vote any of you @Reina , @Sailor Uta or you @November .

Especially you and Reina. Sailor at least gives some input, whereas you and Reina seem to dodge questions or give very flimsy answers. Still, I want to hear from all three of you as to why none of you should be voted for

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

-Turns from Lyrics Request thread and transliterating-

Wait, what? I'm just a normal townie. I don't have a power role this time, so it's kinda boring. I just pop in and out.

I'll take my chances and vote Sailor Uta based on what I've seen above.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Blue Saber Pluto Garnet Orb Pen
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2015 01:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMomo View Post
    And thus the town becomes quiet...which I find it very difficult for total cooperation. After seeing Scruffy silenced I decided to look up his notes.

- @Reina and @November aren't even helping much. We need the entire town to help. No change in contribution was ever made from you two. When you two have the time, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

- GAZ or November could be the Jester. However, GAZ seems to point that he's the Jester due to his anti-town actions and words. However, this could mean that he's also hiding his power role as a Silencer by tricking everyone in town he's an actual Jester.

-Scruffy could just be silencing himself or that he was right about RyuTama.

Right now I'm a bit confused, because I mostly see that you two are townies. I'll have to see what everyone else thinks about this.

@Keena Aya Ashikaga - tell me what you think, since I know you and I had the right feeling about ZW and thus he did turn out to be a wolf.

@Screwby - I know you have been away for a while, but may I ask how will you help the town? We need all the help we can get and at least a quick opinion on what you think based on these events that just happened recently?

@Loki - I know that you are busy as well, but please take a little bit of your time and reply based on what happened here?

@Dark Butterfly and Bokaraido - I barely hear from you guys and you seem awfully quiet. Can you give me an opinion on this?
    After looking back and reading a few of the posts and reading one in particular by RyuTama, I'm honestly feeling a bit suspicious of Scruffy... He did role-hint but he could be trying to throw people off. Any change of events will occur in the change of my vote if I feel it's necessary. As for now, my vote stands: I vote Scruffy.
    || Uta's MellBell & Xanfiore's Imouto ||

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Reina View Post
    -Turns from Lyrics Request thread and transliterating-

Wait, what? I'm just a normal townie. I don't have a power role this time, so it's kinda boring. I just pop in and out.

I'll take my chances and vote Sailor Uta based on what I've seen above.
    Thats a very easy claim to make. You arent all that active, so its easy for you to role-claim that you have no power role and are a generic townie when youre really a wolf. Why should we vote for you? Especially when you dodge accusations like in my previous post.

I understand that AL gets busy, but still. You could input a bit more than you have

EDIT: Especially when you come in the thread, lurk and then leave without answering questions
    Edit 2: Ryutama did the same, lurked and left without responding. Not to mention Keena Aya Ashikaga has been lurking for roughly 15 mins without posting anything.

Do I smell wolves???
    Last edited by Ωmega; 11-04-2011 at 02:24 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm sorry, but when I come back, there's usually about 5 or 6 new pages, and lately I've only had time to be on the computer for about an hour at most o.o

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I'm sorry, but when I come back, there's usually about 5 or 6 new pages, and lately I've only had time to be on the computer for about an hour at most o.o
    Id suggest read posts by Scruffy and Ryu here and here and giving input

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

23. Likes Archaic Devices liked this post
    &#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Edit 2: Ryutama did the same, lurked and left without responding.

Do I smell wolves???
    I've already said my part for now. I fail to see what else I can do for the moment. Like others, I plan on waiting a bit longer to see how others react to the situation.

And perhaps others (especially inactives) are in the thread for so long without replying because they're taking their time reading through the new pages? How is that scummy? It's better than just saying "TL;DR" and random-voting.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I've already said my part for now. I fail to see what else I can do for the moment. Like others, I plan on waiting a bit longer to see how others react to the situation.

And perhaps others (especially inactives) are in the thread for so long without replying because they're taking their time reading through the new pages? How is that scummy? It's better than just saying "TL;DR" and random-voting.
    Theres nothing wrong with taking a long time to read, but to not respond at all is suspicious, especially when people are asking you to prove your innocence.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena has a reputation beyond repute Keena's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Blue Saber Pluto Garnet Orb Pen
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2015 01:30 PM
    Threads

@MaruDashi
    I was trying to go through as many pages as I possibly could -_-;;
    I read RyuTama's and Scruffy's posts which seemed to have the most input but I was still looking around -_-;

Edit: Didn't notice that RyuTama actually mentioned that others might be reading the previous pages.. Thank you.
    Last edited by Keena; 11-04-2011 at 02:54 PM.
    || Uta's MellBell & Xanfiore's Imouto ||

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Especially you and Reina. Sailor at least gives some input, whereas you and Reina seem to dodge questions or give very flimsy answers. Still, I want to hear from all three of you as to why none of you should be voted for
    I'm a blend between aristocracy and innocence. Now who wants to counter-claim? Please step right up.
    Last edited by November; 11-04-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

K, I'll take you off my list November, unless someone counter-claims

And Keena, ok, I'll give you that. But I still have an eye on you o_O

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__